Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Excellent products  (Read 1169 times)
Antoineh355
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: June 07, 2018, 04:22:01 AM »

I just received my saber on the 6th of June. I am blown away. I even tried to create a unboxing video but I was so excited and full of happy emotions that I couldn't get the video straight. To Emory Harris, I really like your sabers and customer service team. I hope that you continue to succeed and make more of them. I will vote for you as number 1 lightsaber seller in the USA.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 12:40:23 AM »

Read the rules and post up what you got =] Welcome to the addition, wont be your last Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

salbuquerque
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:57:25 PM »

Well, I received my 3 lightsabers. Each one a piece of art.

However, I am so disappointed, 2 out of 3 are presenting misfunctioning on their eletronics.

One 24h afetr unpackaging started to turned off automatically with a "datrh vader sound voice", and later on no sound at all.

Now, my daughter's started to do the same turning off + sound voice.

It can't be just bad luck... am I the only one have this kind of trouble ?

So, frustrated.

Sandro

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 01:37:14 AM »

Sandro, first thing I'd check on those would be the batteries. Especially if they're rechargeable

salbuquerque
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 09:17:34 PM »

Update on my frustrated post abou 2 out of 3 sabers misfunctioning:

#1 Thanks Therion Jinn, and thanks Marlena from ultrasabers customer service.

Batteries were exact the issue about my daughter's lightsaber.

Unfortunately, my friend's one after changing batteries is not turning it self off anymore, but the sound is really gone. He is going to mail it to ultrsaber after Marlena guidance.

So, actually, its 1 of 3. It is also frustrating, but of course, its less worse. And I am so delighted, amazed by them.. their awesome.

By the way, Therion, I saw your video, really nice work in narrow space. Later on I will upload one of my own and share too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: