Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Reward Points: You must redeem all points at once?  (Read 2123 times)
DavidYaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

« on: June 12, 2018, 05:13:53 PM »

Under the old system, you could choose how many reward points to redeem for a discount on your order. Note the instructions in the stickied post: (emphasis mine)
On the "MyRewards" page, there is an option to redeem points for store credit. Here you can choose how many points to redeem. Twenty reward points can be cashed in to get one dollar off on any purchase.

Under the new system, points are redeemed on the checkout page. But there's a new message:
You must redeem all points at once.

I want to use 800 points, but I currently have more than that. If I use the 800, will I lose the remainder?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 08:12:29 PM »

I glad you brought this up, I still haven't received award points for my last order during the raffle.

Back to your question, you can only go by what it says, and if it says you have to use all of them I guess you have to Sad

Use the chat function to ask, that's who I'm taking to now about my points.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 02:13:04 AM »

I am not yet aware of this but it could be a good thing... as many of us have forgotten to redeem our credit points by the one year expiry date of a specific order and lost out.  Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 02:20:48 AM »

I glad you brought this up, I still haven't received award points for my last order during the raffle.

I just emailed them about this yesterday cause I have the same issue.  I'll let you know what they say when I get the response.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

DavidYaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 05:30:19 PM »

I spoke with customer service via chat. They said it should only take off as many points as needed for the order, and the rest of they stay. I placed the order, and it indeed only subtracted as many points as needed for the order.

I mentioned they might want to get the web designer to rephrase that line on the checkout screen, and they're going to pass that along.

(It wouldn't have been a huge deal if it was a 'redeem all'. I just don't need another mystery box right now.)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 05:53:15 PM »

Thanks for following up and letting us know.  Smiley

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 08:28:44 PM »

Thanks for the update, that is good to know.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 04:46:32 AM »

Will at customerrewards@ultrasabers.com took care of getting me my missing points, TX.  If you ordered right around the website switch over (which I did) and/or have different emails for your store account and forum account (which I do), it makes some problems for the migration looks like.  But just email him the date of your purchase and your order number and he will take care of everything in the typical wonderful US customer service fashion!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 05:02:23 AM »

Will at customerrewards@ultrasabers.com took care of getting me my missing points, TX.  If you ordered right around the website switch over (which I did) and/or have different emails for your store account and forum account (which I do), it makes some problems for the migration looks like.  But just email him the date of your purchase and your order number and he will take care of everything in the typical wonderful US customer service fashion!
I will do that, it was at that time. Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: