Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: harry potter sound font?  (Read 2191 times)
Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« on: June 17, 2018, 03:19:49 AM »

Anyone have a harry potter want sound font? thought it would be cool to have say the spell lockup sound like when harry and voldemorts spells lock up and like the avada kedavra curse for the blaster deflect? just wondering as i have heard so many awesome fonts on here

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 04:55:48 AM »

Actually perfect blaster like sounds would be the snaps some of the standard spells would make when they would fire at each other, like in Order Of The Phoenix or other scenes like that. Only power on/off I can think of is the Dilluminator in movie 7. But that would be a perfect lockup sound too though. Can't really think of any swinging sounds though that would go good with it. I'll have to watch all the movies again sometime and try to track a good swinging like sound unless someone comes up with something before then Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jon Solo
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

I would like to be neutral in my points please.

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 01:52:06 PM »

Actually perfect blaster like sounds would be the snaps some of the standard spells would make when they would fire at each other, like in Order Of The Phoenix or other scenes like that. Only power on/off I can think of is the Dilluminator in movie 7. But that would be a perfect lockup sound too though. Can't really think of any swinging sounds though that would go good with it. I'll have to watch all the movies again sometime and try to track a good swinging like sound unless someone comes up with something before then Tongue

Swing sound should be hermione saying swish and flick 😂

Avatar supplied by the great DarthScrub

Current Sabers:
Dark Sentinel v4 - Adegan Silver
Dominix LE V4 - Arctic Blue
Consular (the professor) - emerald driver with obsidian sound v4

Wishlist:
Consular (achieved)
Guardian
Lost Gray
Fulcrum
Crimson Reaper

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 07:54:19 PM »

Ohh perfect swinging sounds would be when they motion their wands to do spells and stuff, you hear kind of a swoosh sound just before the spell goes off. Or maybe broom stick flying or something. Lumos/Nox would make good swinging sounds too actually =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: