Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: "Initialization error, please run diagnostics" (Diamond Controller)  (Read 1406 times)
SithFriendly
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 21, 2018, 11:59:02 AM »

So I got my first ever Ultrasaber today with a Diamond Controller and after unplugging it from the Diamond saber config on my PC and when I try to turn it on I get a "Initialization error please hook it up to the Saber configuration and run diagnostics", but I can't seem to turn on the saber so I can run it.
Does anybody know how to get my saber on?
Or is it completly FUBAR?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 06:33:04 PM »

Try to reset the board by removing the batteries for several seconds. Then try to turn it on. If that doesn't work, I suggest contacting Emory at info@ultrasabers.com and ask for further help. It might be an electronic failure which is covered by warranty.

Did you unplug the saber before clicking "Disconnect" in the launcher? If so, that could be the cause for the error message. Always disconnect boards (no matter if it's Obsidian, Emerald or Diamond) from the launcher first before physically disconnecting the saber!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

PrincessKnowItAll
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 05:38:36 PM »

Even if the saber does not seem like it is turned on, turn it on and connect it to the Obsidian Launcher with Diamond Controller and see if it will connect. Once connected run Diagnostics and the Restore Defaults. if that doesn't work definitely contact Customer Service. I am so sorry this happened to your saber.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: