Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Old Wounds Comic: Alternate Opening - Page 1  (Read 1536 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: June 25, 2018, 08:34:18 PM »

https://darthvigorous.deviantart.com/art/Old-Wounds-Alternate-Opening-Page-1-751489400

The artwork was done by Cartoonist: jpdelarama. This is the first page of my fan dubed version of Star Wars Visionaries Old Wounds. It will be posted on my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8V8HDf_OAs-qLef1DaP8w/SeattleWebSearch?sub_confirmation=1

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 12:14:03 AM »

That's pretty rad!

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 10:27:12 PM »

Sounds like an interesting story, always good to see more fan art, maybe its me but fan written/drawn/made stuff always seems to have so much more passion in it that the 'official' stuff, especially recently.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 02:59:11 AM »

Sounds like an interesting story, always good to see more fan art, maybe its me but fan written/drawn/made stuff always seems to have so much more passion in it that the 'official' stuff, especially recently.
LSG is ABSOLUTELY right: the fanworks that I've read/seen/experienced have been VASTLY superior to the official released projects, again, especially of late.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: