Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone else spar/duel with their v3/4 boards?  (Read 5301 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »

Hey NP. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Madness
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 02:22:30 PM »

Some cool ideas here, but I still find it odd because I've full combat dueled many times and no issues.. My saber battery, speaker and board are secured very well and also really tight inside so movement is very limited even if the hilt took a direct hit I don't think it would impact the usb at all. I would make sure it has little play and movement and you should be good.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 06:07:11 PM »

As long as everything’s secured in the inside of the hilt, you’re all set. Keeping movement down to the minimum keeps anything from being at risk of being broken

kamoosekazi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 12:10:03 PM »

Some cool ideas here, but I still find it odd because I've full combat dueled many times and no issues.. My saber battery, speaker and board are secured very well and also really tight inside so movement is very limited even if the hilt took a direct hit I don't think it would impact the usb at all. I would make sure it has little play and movement and you should be good.

It literally doesnt move in there... and this is the second time it's been damaged... I haven't toyed with it in months, got tired of my saber being blue, pulled everythign out and, viola, bent to hell
so yeah... since I'm the only one experiencing this issue, I have no idea what's up. I "fixed it" by bending it around again so I can force a mini usb plug in there.. but if it happens again I'm probably gonna gut everythign and run an SD card based soundcard, since this has cost way more than intended it to be, lol.

Dominix v4; Emerald/Obsidian v4 - Liberator v3; Fire Orange - Dark Apprentice v4; V. Amethyst - Apprentice v4; Arctic Blue - Catalyst; V. Amethyst Obsidian v4 - Prophecy v3; Consular Green - Dark Initiate v3; Sunrider's Destiny

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: