Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: J.o.E. LSC - Our curriculum  (Read 4827 times)
Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 06:10:51 PM »

Very nice background. Some personal favorites in there. Baguazhang footwork = superior once its mastered.. ( im not there yet. ) I use a blend of Kali/Silat footwork these days.

Our distance learning program is up and running, this is one of 3 videos we are putting out there. Per the group vote. 1st one is filtered. 2nd one is live and the 3rd will have the old black and white filter ( if I can get it to work properly. fiesty filter )

Anyone that is interested, look us up on Facebook. Jedi of Earth Lightsaber Club.

You'll know the logo when you see it. ( added bonus of seeing Relic Wars promos early too... Smiley )

Here is the 1st of 3.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt0kwJFIbV8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Edit - I would like to note that the group focuses on communicating through US forums and the Facebook group. We are 100% a US Lightsaber Club. I send everyone here.....great products, great people, and a great place to learn, share and grow!

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 08:22:22 AM »

Very nice background. Some personal favorites in there. Baguazhang footwork = superior once its mastered.. ( im not there yet. ) I use a blend of Kali/Silat footwork these days.

Our distance learning program is up and running, this is one of 3 videos we are putting out there. Per the group vote. 1st one is filtered. 2nd one is live and the 3rd will have the old black and white filter ( if I can get it to work properly. fiesty filter )

Anyone that is interested, look us up on Facebook. Jedi of Earth Lightsaber Club.

You'll know the logo when you see it. ( added bonus of seeing Relic Wars promos early too... Smiley )

Here is the 1st of 3.

! No longer available

Edit - I would like to note that the group focuses on communicating through US forums and the Facebook group. We are 100% a US Lightsaber Club. I send everyone here.....great products, great people, and a great place to learn, share and grow!
that's awesome, my wife made me get rid of Facebook for good reason lol but I'll look on hers. We should definitely talk kali is where I started martial arts, I'm looking forward to talking about mud walking and stepping. Do you operate on 1 leg ? Family style Yin is 1 leg I believe other styles might be 70/30 but I only know Yin style. Kali is triangle but I would train different stepping, pivoting on 1 leg with strikes no more than 3 steps back. If your not busy 1 day I'd love to talk thank you for supporting my request even tho I understand the learning side of the forum now and have retracted. Looking forward to future conventions  Smiley

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: