Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Felicity Jones Marries Director Charles Guard in Secret Wedding  (Read 882 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« on: July 09, 2018, 01:47:06 AM »

https://www.eonline.com/news/948523/felicity-jones-marries-director-charles-guard-in-secret-wedding

Surprise!

The Theory of Everything star Felicity Jones has wed her boyfriend of three years, film director Charles Guard, in a star-studded wedding ceremony at Sudeley Castle in the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire in England. The 34-year-old actress' rep confirmed the news to ET.

The Sun reports that A-list pals Eddie Redmayne and Tom Hanks attended.

The duo has been together since 2015 and has been notorious private during their three years together.

The Uninvited film director reportedly popped the question last May, according to Us Weekly.

The Star Wars: Rogue One star was spotted flashing a diamond sparkler on the red carpet in June 2017 but she never confirmed the engagement.

While promoting The Theory of Everything, Jones sounded off about love to The Telegraph in 2014.

"I am definitely romantic and I love romantic stories — that's why I keep making romantic movies," she told the publication. "It's funny how seeing a love story never gets boring because it's the dream isn't it? It's the dream to have a true connection with another human being."

Congrats to living your dream, Felicity!

She's off the market gentlemen(and ladies who swing that way)! With Jyn Erso officially hitched, I imagine there will be more of you pawning after Daisey Riddley.... Roll Eyes  Grin

Congrats to the happy couple! Just for good measure here's some sweet wedding pics!
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/07/exclusive-images-felicity-jones-wedding

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »

Congrats to them both, they look great together

Pages: [1]   Go Up