Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: base gun to build a star wars replica off of  (Read 1483 times)
MaxtheNinja
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 14, 2018, 06:17:29 PM »

Hello, I want to create a working star wars blaster. I am planning on getting an airsoft gun and making it a star wars gun. What are some real gun models that are similar to star wars guns that I can use?
Thanks!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 07:39:55 PM »

My mind immediately went to Han's blaster, but you didn't mention a specific blaster type so not sure if that's the direction you want to go. Han's is virtually a German Mauser C96 pistol (modified of course), but that's the base of it. I know little of airsoft (I'm a paintball man myself) but a quick Google search brought up the fact that they do make Airsoft pistols for the Mauser, so you're in luck.

Now if you're making a totally different blaster I'm afraid I didn't help at all  Undecided Tongue

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »

Hello, I want to create a working star wars blaster. I am planning on getting an airsoft gun and making it a star wars gun. What are some real gun models that are similar to star wars guns that I can use?
Thanks!

The Stormtrooper E-11 blaster rifle is a modified British L2A3 Sterling sub machine gun. There are BB/paintballing replicas of this particular weapon available that can be modded to appear more screen accurate.

Here is a list of some of the Star Wars weapons and the Real Life weapon they were built/adapted from.

Blaster Pistols:
1.1 A180 Pistol (WE Luger P08) - Jyn Erso
1.2 BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Pistol (Sterling L2A3)
1.3 BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
1.4 Unknown Compact Blaster Pistol (FN Five-Seven)

2 Blaster Rifles 2.1 BlasTech A280CFE and A300 Rebel Blaster Rifles (AR-15)

3 Heavy Blasters 3.1 Heavy Death Trooper Blaster (MG34)
3.2 UT-60D-Mounted Blaster (M60)
3.3 MWC-35c "Staccato Lightning" repeating cannon (Saiga 12)

4 Light Blasters 4.1 BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle (S&T Sterling L2A1)
4.2 BlasTech SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster (Rexim Favor)
4.3 BlasTech T-21 Light Repeating Blaster (Lewis Gun)
4.4 E-11D Blaster Rifle (S&T Sterling L2A1)
4.5 DT-29 Heavy Blaster pistol (MP40)
4.6 E-22 Blaster Rifle (S&T Sterling L2A1)

Info from IMFDB.com (Internet Movie Firearm DataBase) Hope this helps.

MaxtheNinja
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 10:42:40 PM »

Yeah, han's blaster pistol would be cool! I could get a mauser and put a scope on it. Thanks for all the options to work with! I think I might do dl44 or e11.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: