Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: StarWars Masks that could resist an airsoft bb  (Read 2016 times)
AlecBeach
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 15, 2018, 08:20:56 PM »

I play airsoft and have the idea of making a stormtrooper loadout. But I dont want to use a weird looking mesh mask that would throw it all off. Does amyone know of a good material that could be impact resistant?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 09:31:56 PM »

Don't have any suggestions, but I'm thinking this should probably go in the costuming section

AlecBeach
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 09:41:22 PM »

Don't have any suggestions, but I'm thinking this should probably go in the costuming section
Probably a good idea!

APOModern
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 09:35:13 PM »

Probably a good idea!

Old thread, but I saw it and I think neoprene works fairly well for airsoft so it should work mostly in your case.  I too play and use it for protection over my face.  What stuff do you use for airsoft/the build?

AlecBeach
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 04:24:52 PM »

Old thread, but I saw it and I think neoprene works fairly well for airsoft so it should work mostly in your case.  I too play and use it for protection over my face.  What stuff do you use for airsoft/the build?
I bought a han Solo gun and now I want to buy a Glock and Cerakote it in white and Black. Know Anywhere to start?

APOModern
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 11:57:03 PM »

I bought a han Solo gun and now I want to buy a Glock and Cerakote it in white and Black. Know Anywhere to start?

Not sure what the end result will be, but there's these https://modernairsoft.com/collections/airsoft-pistol-glock that are 1:1 scale if that helps.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 03:17:02 PM »

https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/531981058/clonetrooper-phase-2-airsoftpaintball

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: