Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: CLONE WARS SAVED!  (Read 922 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: July 20, 2018, 03:38:14 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WcmKRvHpk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WcmKRvHpk</a>

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 03:51:24 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FINALLY! I don't like Anakin's hair though. But other than that, this looks AMAZING! Is it an actual feature film or just some project they are doing for fun?

Oh, and then seeing Ahsoka standing (in black and gray clothes) beside Bo-Katan, that was awesome too.

But the real highlight had to be that intro. So many clone helmets that we all recognize. It is sad that Fives wont be in it, but I saw Gregor and Wolff's helmets for sure.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 04:01:16 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FINALLY! I don't like Anakin's hair though. But other than that, this looks AMAZING! Is it an actual feature film or just some project they are doing for fun?

Oh, and then seeing Ahsoka standing (in black and gray clothes) beside Bo-Katan, that was awesome too.

But the real highlight had to be that intro. So many clone helmets that we all recognize. It is sad that Fives wont be in it, but I saw Gregor and Wolff's helmets for sure.

12 Episode series on the new Disney Streaming Service.   It must cover the liberation of Mandalore....that means Maul too

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 05:09:17 AM »

12 Episode series on the new Disney Streaming Service.   It must cover the liberation of Mandalore....that means Maul too

Sweet! Yeah, I'll definitely have to keep an eye out about this. I haven't been keeping up on my SW news because I haven't watched Solo yet, so I'm a little behind on what's going on.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 04:33:05 PM »

This is just too awesome! I only dove head first into Clone Wars a year ago so the fact it's coming back is sweet, but it has to be an epic feeling for you guys who have been hoping for this since 2014. Can. Not. Wait.

Now the question turns to... how can I watch it? LOL I don't foresee myself getting Disney's streaming service in the future but maybe they'll do a DVD release.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 01:20:35 AM »

This is just too awesome! I only dove head first into Clone Wars a year ago so the fact it's coming back is sweet, but it has to be an epic feeling for you guys who have been hoping for this since 2014. Can. Not. Wait.

Now the question turns to... how can I watch it? LOL I don't foresee myself getting Disney's streaming service in the future but maybe they'll do a DVD release.

There are ways...   Roll Eyes

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 01:22:39 AM »

There are ways...   Roll Eyes

LOL Oh I'm sure...

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 06:42:15 PM »

The Force heard our voices, haha.  Glad to see that it's back!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: