Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Extravaganza ends 08/13/2018  (Read 48409 times)
MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2018, 11:25:05 AM »

getting anxious this morning. Wonder what time they'll do the drawing/post results.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2018, 11:31:38 AM »

getting anxious this morning. Wonder what time they'll do the drawing/post results.

Right there with you. I've been checking the forum and my email every few minutes since I got out of the clean rooms about 2 hours ago (can't access internet while in there).

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »

They'll post when they're ready. It's about quarter to seven in the morning where they're located in Texas.

Also, not to burst any bubbles, but it took 2 or 3 days to notify and post the winners in the first 2016 Summer Raffle.

Angryanarchafem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2018, 11:55:09 AM »

I'm a little anxious too! I looked at the last raffle in spring and they posted the results at about 12 so I assume it'll be about the same time? I doubt it'll be too late in the day anyway hopefully.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2018, 11:56:52 AM »

I ordered my next saber and entered the raffle last night.  It's not just the winning part, either, I'm excited to see if I win or not and what everyone will receive.

Carrionlord
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -24

Darkside

« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2018, 12:22:42 PM »

Its usually a day or two before they post the winners

“I will continue to study at your feet, Master. I will learn from your wisdom. I will discover your secrets, unlocking them one by one until everything you know—all your knowledge and all your power—is mine. And once you are no longer of use to me, I will destroy you.” - Darth Zannah to her Master, Darth Bane

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2018, 12:26:13 PM »

Its usually a day or two before they post the winners

It's usually the next morning. However, it has taken longer at times.

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2018, 01:10:24 PM »

Hard to wait, espacially in France, we have +7h ^^

Good luck all Wink

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »

We also have to keep in mind that with the raffle event, there's also the recent release of the Spectre so I'm pretty sure that they're incredibly busy with orders and such in addition to managing the raffle entries and getting prepared to get all sabers and raffle sabers ready for shipping

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2018, 01:20:41 PM »

We also have to keep in mind that with the raffle event, there's also the recent release of the Spectre so I'm pretty sure that they're incredibly busy with orders and such in addition to managing the raffle entries and getting prepared to get all sabers and raffle sabers ready for shipping

Yes, still waiting for shipping, but I know that they must be sooooo busy, so not a problem Wink

anyway, if I won and if they want to wait and ship my price with my order, it's ok :p  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2018, 02:37:53 PM »

I ordered my next saber and entered the raffle last night.  It's not just the winning part, either, I'm excited to see if I win or not and what everyone will receive.

Very true. I'm not expecting to win anything, but I do get a kick watching other peeps winnings.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2018, 02:47:50 PM »

Very true. I'm not expecting to win anything, but I do get a kick watching other peeps winnings.

Yes ! So true, even if I didn't order to win, that was only the best moment to first order ! Anyway, if there is another raffle, I'll order a mantis CE Wink it's watching or for a long time !

Critias
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

[Looking for Light Side Points]

« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2018, 03:27:35 PM »

So how's this normally work?  They post about it here (to this thread), or a new thread, or...?

I'm just psyched to be on board for my first raffle like this, and eager to see how it goes!

Hiya.  I'm a professional geek, gamer, and writer, who's enjoying being new to this level of Star Wars fandom.  Feel free to say howdy (especially if you know my Shadowrun work).

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2018, 03:31:22 PM »

So how's this normally work?  They post about it here (to this thread), or a new thread, or...?

I'm just psyched to be on board for my first raffle like this, and eager to see how it goes!

new post, see past raffle in annoncement Wink
and email of course

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »

This page is for the sabers that you ordered which qualified you into the raffle
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39505.0

This is the page where you post the saber that you win from the raffle
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39506.0

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: