Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Extravaganza ends 08/13/2018  (Read 48402 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: July 20, 2018, 08:31:46 PM »

This Summer we are combining our awesome raffle with a ton of our awesome sales.  First of all we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers, however this time we are giving away 105 sabers!!!.  But we didn't just stop at a ridiculous number of prizes.  We are also giving 10% off ALL SABERS, Free Shipping, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, and an assortment of other free goodies with orders.  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 105 prizes in the Summer Raffle.    

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Monday, August 13th, 2018.  

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between July 21st, 2018 and August 13th, 2018.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 105?  Yes, ONE HUNDRED FIVE!!! this is not a typo people this is real, giving away ONE HUNDRED FIVE free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty eight winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [forty one winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Spinner"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on August 14th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW DORINIAN!!!  NEW FULCRUM!!! NEW LOST GRAY!!! NEW EMPERORS HAND!!! NEW BROOD GUARD!!! NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  RENEGADE!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Check out the ERGO Ultraspinner here: https://squareup.com/store/ultraspinners/item/ergo-aluminum you can request Silver, Red, Blue, or Black finish in the comments field of your order.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q</a>
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 05:14:25 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 01:11:53 AM »

I will be taking advantage of this sale AND I  will get in on this raffle. I've already started planning my next saber or two. I'm sick ya'll, full on addiction, and I'm okay with it!!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 01:13:00 AM »

Came back from a long hiatus to try my hand at another raffle.  Already made my entry.  Even if I don't win the raffle, I'm getting a saber I've wanted for a LONG time, so I win.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 02:32:26 AM »

Already have a build saved myself just for this occasion

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 02:58:36 AM »

Likely going to have to skip this one.
Got too many future expenses coming up

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 02:28:17 AM »

Gave me the perfect excuse to get "Zearic's shoto"  Smiley

I'll post pics when I get it  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 02:50:26 AM »

I'm just glad the wishlist function is back for the shop's site

Mast3r_Praesorem
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 04:27:04 AM »

I won a saber in the Second Summer Raffle in 2016 and can say it is definitely worth the purchase to just enter. I am so excited to enter this one! This is one reason that Ultra Sabers is my go to for all lightsaber purchases because of how dedicated they are to their fans. Good luck to anyone who enters!

Force alignment light points please!!!! I own an Apprentice V4 Guardian Blue!

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 04:57:50 AM »

I agree w MP!  I was fortunate to win the grand prize in the last raffle sponsored by Ultrasabers and got to choose 2 emerald sabers (Chosen One + Electrum Wind). This promotion is a fabulous way of getting a phenomenal lightsaber and the excitement of winning a free prize compliments of Emory and the crew in TX.

Best of luck to all the early applicants here in the interim and MTFBW us all.

Kai

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

JarkaRuus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 01:47:31 PM »

Time to get my Brood Guards!  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 06:31:27 PM »

Wish I could get in on this one Tongue If I won the grand prize I'd choose something good for myself and for my brother as well =] Probably a Dark Arbiter in Guardian Glue for him or Consular Green

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 09:25:45 PM »

Likely going to have to skip this one.
Got too many future expenses coming up
I'm just glad the wishlist function is back for the shop's site

DITTO and DITTO, but good luck to all those who do enter!  I have way more cool sabers than I ever thought I would and raffles is part of the reason.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 07:12:48 PM »

I know the feeling, Edon. My Raven staff is from a raffle prize.
May the Force serve all who enter well

ryanjh55
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 01:29:08 AM »

Is there an Ultrasabers Employee on here? I have a problem.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 04:27:42 AM »

Is there an Ultrasabers Employee on here? I have a problem.
Contact this email: info@ultrasabers.com and talk to Marlene.

She'll get you all sorted ^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: