Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Old Wounds Comic: Alternate Opening - Page 2  (Read 1972 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: July 22, 2018, 08:06:36 PM »

This is second page of my fan alternate opening to the infamous star Wars comic: Old Wounds.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 03:31:08 AM »

Just to confirm something, this is the Old Wounds from Star Wars Visionaries being redone?  There is kind of a mess in continuity between that and the Star War Rebels features of Maul - probably needs some fan fiction to clean it up!   

Anyway looking interesting with the Inquisitors getting in there.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 03:44:20 AM »

This is an alternate opening to the comic. Since the original comic was non-canon anyway, I don't think it should really matter.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: