Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL - OFFICIAL TRAILER (2)  (Read 1136 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: July 23, 2018, 05:59:10 PM »

I fully admit that I was not impressed by the first trailer. However, while there are moments when the uncanny valley still exists, this actually looks quite good.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BhLUFoIxY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BhLUFoIxY</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:13:53 PM »

The anime eyes weren't impressive to me one bit but watching this trailer, I love the CGI quality and the action scenes looks well choreographed.   

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 06:28:26 PM »

It's definitely the eyes. But only when she is interacting with the real actors. When she is interacting with other CGI characters then it's fine. Hence my comment about it being uneven. But I'm with you about the action.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 02:03:24 AM »

They wanted to be as close to the anime as possible so that's probably why they did CGI eyes for a first time on a live action character, at least to me anyway. I know Vision sorta had CGI eyes though but was also still real looking but same idea though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: