Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can't Find The Right Help  (Read 1749 times)
Supermoo9
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 24, 2018, 06:01:39 PM »

Straight to the point:

Got the Obsidian v4 soundboard in a new Saber. I tried to upload a font, 96% of the way through it failed and wiped every bank and all of the banks. When I plug the saber in, the computer does recognize it but the Launcher will not connect. On the 1/1,000 chance it does connect, I try to format the saber to give it banks (since it says it has none and therefore I can not upload a font), but the formatting fails and there is still 0 banks. The saber does still light up when turned on. I have tried the following in every combination I can think of:

Software: Run as Admin //Rrun as compatible with Win 7/XP // Uninstall and try before updating
Saber: Uninstalling the Driver // Plugged in turned ON // Plugged in turned OFF // Full battery // Low battery // Plugged in while charging (wall charger)
USB Slot: Every 2.0/3.0 slot I have

Please help! I've already had to send the saber back in on the day I got it for repairs due to faulty wiring. If I can't get it to work I have an unnecessarily expensive stunt saber that I should've gotten with Emerald instead of Obsidian

DreadShadowcat
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 01:34:26 AM »

i am in a similar boat when i plug in it ether dose not recognize my saber or something because it makes the connected sound but the software is tiny and wont enlarge nor does it show the settings my saber currently has. this is on v2.45 so would be thrilled for a answer that someone thats not super computer friendly can do.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: