Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2 mystery box’s unboxing from Ultrasabers  (Read 3220 times)
Buckeye216
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 12:45:54 AM »

Awesome unboxing video!  Very informative!

How did your other saber that you ordered turn out?

I was so excited about getting my first sabers I had to make a video! I love watching people unbox their sabers!! You root for them to get a saber that they are hoping for or even better, a saber that is equipped with sound!! Hope you enjoy my video!!
Thanks!! The other saber was fantastic!! I love the options for fonts and colors on the diamond driver! I hope to do a video soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckeye216
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 12:47:14 AM »

Really enjoyed the video thanks. Welcome to The Forum. And I like the way you open the mystery box without looking. it's pretty exciting for us to watch it too as you know, but it's really cool when the person who's open the box doesn't look ahead and is as surprised as we are. Happy sabering to you both.

Thank you! We had a full on saber fight in the back yard last night!! We had so much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 01:34:28 AM »

This was such a fun and dare I say sweet video to watch.  Took me back in time to my first sabers.  Thought that I had decided on my next order... but am going to add a $200 MB just for fun again.

Please saber gods of the Force... let it be with a red blade lol.  Cheesy

point  Cool

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 02:41:42 AM »

Nice sabers for sure =] The Ultra Edge blades looks brighter now days too especially on the red Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: