Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Boxes From The Other Guys  (Read 1646 times)
imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« on: July 28, 2018, 05:55:33 PM »

I just saw one of the other saber companies are offering Mystery boxes on their site. I figured US would have competition on that eventually. They were offering only one price point, $250, and only one company can offer any production even close to US, so you can probably figure out who it is. Has anyone noticed any other companies offering this?

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:21:15 PM »

I just saw one of the other saber companies are offering Mystery boxes on their site. I figured US would have competition on that eventually. They were offering only one price point, $250, and only one company can offer any production even close to US, so you can probably figure out who it is. Has anyone noticed any other companies offering this?

That specific company has been offering them for some time now, US is really the #1 in the Saber world and so others try to copy to catch up. I don't think I've seen mystery boxes anywhere else, though.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 11:39:39 AM »

Hey took it away for quite some time but recently brought it back with that sole price point.  Even Ultrasaber’s highest mystery box is still cheap, better value, and a guarantee.  Plus we all receive it rather quickly and we have great support and a better community.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 10:17:11 PM »

It’s funny, but I can’t see how it’s even the same. With a $75 box you don’t know what’s coming, but it could be literally anything!! And even with a $200, you could get a saber valued at hundreds more with an unknown combo of options. US just had the market cornered, and at that price point that company just isn’t competing. And all that said, you still do get the fastest turn around time in the industry. I’m just too new to the game so I didn’t realize the others were doing it. Thanks for your input guys.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: