Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Stunt Review  (Read 2290 times)
MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »

Hi.  Did you add the extra retention screw yourself and if not please share the steps for requesting this when placing an order.  Does it go below or above the first one ?  Thanks.  Smiley
Yes: I did these small mods myself. Having the correct tools makes all of the difference. If you have the proper tools and know how its not to hard.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2018, 10:18:25 PM »

Yes: I did these small mods myself. Having the correct tools makes all of the difference. If you have the proper tools and know how its not to hard.

Thanks.  I looked at a tap & drill set not that long ago.  I'm still hoping to meet a local man or woman that can do this plus some general electronic soldering... actually would like to take out some Obsidian sound boards and transfer to other sabers.  I have soldering equipment but no desire to learn about electronics other than the theory.  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: