Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Spectre  (Read 394511 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: July 30, 2018, 04:34:22 AM »

We're extremely excited to present this one to you guys- it has immediately become one of our favorite sabers in the arsenal, and we're sure you'll agree.

Top to bottom, this saber is packed with features that we've been itching to outfit a single saber with for a long time.

Say hello to one of the most beautiful emitters we've ever crowned an Ultrasaber with. The Spectre's emitter rests atop the first rounded guard we've ever featured, and is available with or without the beautiful wrap-around vertical windows for a look of pure elegance.  

The emitter's features don't stop there. The Spectre is the first Ultrasaber that can be worn in two parts. We've designed the Spectre to accommodate a covertec wheel in the emitter so that it can hang from your belt independently of the hilt.  If you recognize this saber from it's inspired source, you'll understand why we're so excited to be able to offer this feature, and why we worked so hard to make sure it was included.

You've undoubtedly already noticed the body of the Spectre. You all asked us to bring more sabers with etching to the lineup, and we weren't about to hesitate to give you all what you ask for.  The Spectre has been given the full-pattern treatment, with an intricate circuit board look that's sure to turn some heads. For you purists out there: we haven't forgotten about you!  The Spectre's body is available in a classic black anodized finish for that clean tuxedo look that you know and love from Ultrasabers. Finally, The Spectre comes standard with a covertec wheel that rests centered on the back of the shroud above the pommel.

You Ultrasabers veterans know that our features and options don't stop there! We got such great feedback from all of you when we released our square and angled activation boxes, so we especially wanted to bring them back for The Spectre's hilt to really complete the saber's look.

And last, but definitely not least, we've capped off the Spectre with a great new pommel that really gives it the perfect balance you know we prioritize in a saber crafted for expert combat.  The Spectre's pommel features four cardinal direction ridges that alternate with the position of the sound vents and really compliment the vertical etching that runs the length of the shroud. The Spectre's pommel has been designed to accommodate a D-Ring for another option to be worn for cosplay (or any other night on the town).

The Spectre comes completely assembled and ready to go. The emitter and pommel are removable and compatible with TCSS MHS parts. This saber can accommodate Sound, Diamond Controller, and the Emerald LED driver.

The Spectre

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_XJPyEtrq0&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_XJPyEtrq0&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 05:10:01 AM »

That is awesome!

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 05:14:47 AM »

Wow. This is one really nice looking saber. Think I'd want two of those. I'd have both finishes. Nice job Ultrasabers.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 06:10:20 AM »

Gah!  The one I've been waiting for...nooo  my wallet is not ready yet.   

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 11:39:32 PM »

Excellent work and really nice details on this saber. Piano black or circuitry?... argh all these hard choices!

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 06:44:48 AM »

Wow! That is gorgeous!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 11:45:51 PM »

The circuitry one will be mine.  Just have to figure out the LED color.  Cheesy

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 06:58:59 AM »

That is a tough one.

Right now,  I'm thinking maybe SRD with AB FOC.

I'll probably change my mind, though.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 07:11:15 AM »

Myself, Im considering BR with VA FOC

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 07:46:05 AM »

Love that it has an LED screw to hold it in place. I know it is for a reason but it would still be nice to see this become a standard.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 07:55:43 AM »

That is a tough one.

Right now,  I'm thinking maybe SRD with AB FOC.

I'll probably change my mind, though.

I have another saber with that combo and really like it.  However with the Spectre being such a bold saber... those color combos may be too soft or not dynamic enough if the circuitry model is chosen.  Smiley

Myself, Im considering BR with VA FOC

Me too and perhaps a QD for other options as I don't like fiddling around with my sabers on a computer.  Smiley

I wonder if this is going to be a wide girth saber like the Fulcrum and if the open slats in the shroud will be uncomfortable without gloves.  Am already thinking of other emitters and pommels to swap out.  Cheesy

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 08:10:12 AM »

I have another saber with that combo and really like it.  However with the Spectre being such a bold saber... those color combos may be too soft or not dynamic enough if the circuitry model is chosen.  Smiley

Me too and perhaps a QD for other options as I don't like fiddling around with my sabers on a computer.  Smiley

I wonder if this is going to be a wide girth saber like the Fulcrum and if the open slats in the shroud will be uncomfortable without gloves.  Am already thinking of other emitters and pommels to swap out.  Cheesy

Really for me its the Emitter itself I want.  But it doesn't seem to be for sale separately.  BTW  Can anyone fill me in on what Mass Effect has to do with this? Not knowledgeable of that franchise

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 09:05:28 AM »

It's been a while since the last time I posted. Great work on the new Spectre saber. It looks great and I like the options you get for this saber.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2018, 09:14:40 AM »

The last couple of new sabers, were passable, in my opinion. The Spectre is a Wishlist saber.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 09:20:12 AM »

really can see this turning into a hit with many people.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: