Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Spectre  (Read 395027 times)
StarWarsFan626
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2018, 10:32:49 PM »

AWESOME!!!!!! Waited forever for this saber. Love it!   

My sabers: Aeon V2 TRI AS

My wishlist: Phantasm Initiate V3 in CG, Renegade LE Diamond, Dorinian in GB, Apprentice LE V5 in BVA, Dark Initiate LE V5 in BR, Prophecy in AB, Brood Guard LE in BR or SR, Empress in SY or FR, Bellicose in CG or VA, Butcher in VA or BR, Fulcrum & Lost Grey in CG, Chosen One CE in BR, Dominicide (Cant decide what color lol), The Fallen in FO or GB, Dark Monarch Diamond,

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2018, 01:45:48 AM »

After seeing one a few of the first videos on it, I was expecting it to be too big, but I am perfectly happy with the Spectre. We got 2 one with the etching for myself and my son has one in the black. They're both beautiful.

Which do you prefer? I've actually been torn between the etching and no etching. On one hand I like the classic look, on the other hand, the etching is a great chance to get a saber that looks really unique. I have to say though I really just like the basic black and am leaning toward it. The etching looks a little too busy for me. I just don't know lol

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2018, 02:12:35 AM »

Which do you prefer? I've actually been torn between the etching and no etching. On one hand I like the classic look, on the other hand, the etching is a great chance to get a saber that looks really unique. I have to say though I really just like the basic black and am leaning toward it. The etching looks a little too busy for me. I just don't know lol

Although the etching looks really cool, my build for it is without as it looks better to me with the main body not being as busy since there’s already a shroud covering most of it.  It’s just me though but I like how it looks without, it doesn’t draw attention away from the rest of the hilt like it would with the etching in my opinion

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2018, 02:32:02 AM »

Yeah that's what I thought. At the same time what are the chances to get something with that kind of design. I guess I'm only considering it as it's a design option the other guys don't really have so it makes it stand out more uniquely. But personally I guess I'm just old fashioned. I own a lot of black and just love a plain black look.

Do you have photos of it somewhere on here Infinit? Curious to see what your setup looks like.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2018, 02:48:32 AM »

Yeah that's what I thought. At the same time what are the chances to get something with that kind of design. I guess I'm only considering it as it's a design option the other guys don't really have so it makes it stand out more uniquely. But personally I guess I'm just old fashioned. I own a lot of black and just love a plain black look.

Do you have photos of it somewhere on here Infinit? Curious to see what your setup looks like.

I have t ordered mine yet so it currently lives in my wishlist.  My bad, I should of been more specific and I apologize for that.

Here is one from one of the members on here:

http://i.imgur.com/ngF4rDG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2018, 05:52:47 AM »

O felt the same way at 1st. When I placed my order, I opted for the unique look of the etched pattern.  Realtalk, I think this is my new favorite saber. It's like nothing else I own. And the feel of the etched hilt is pretty cool. It actually helps me grip the hilt better. See for yourself.
https://i.imgur.com/H93gZiv.jpg

I may still get the black hilt as well.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2018, 01:46:32 PM »

Malik, that is pretty much exactly the setup I want too.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2018, 02:45:34 PM »

O felt the same way at 1st. When I placed my order, I opted for the unique look of the etched pattern.  Realtalk, I think this is my new favorite saber. It's like nothing else I own. And the feel of the etched hilt is pretty cool. It actually helps me grip the hilt better. See for yourself.
https://i.imgur.com/H93gZiv.jpg

I may still get the black hilt as well.

Sweet!  Shocked That's actually the setup I wanted as well if I did go with the etching. Huh. So it might even improve the grip somewhat? After digging around I have seen others on the forum talk about how beautiful it is in person. I feel like that with the Guardian I just got. On screen I didn't think it was that impressive even though other reviewers had said the hilt was gorgeous in person. Now I that I have it, I see the appeal. Now I'm back to being on the fence with the Spectre engraving lol

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2018, 06:34:01 PM »

so you have the Manticore right? so feel the black part of that saber. that's what the smooth black Spectre handle feels like. the engraved hilt gives a textured feel to it.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2018, 06:40:34 PM »

so you have the Manticore right? so feel the black part of that saber. that's what the smooth black Spectre handle feels like. the engraved hilt gives a textured feel to it.

Good to know, that may change things but I do like the simplicity of the all black grip

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2018, 06:13:14 PM »

Sounds to me like you both have made up your mind then. The etching is incredible I have to say. But it sounds to me as if the force and your heart are leading you both to the cleaner black finish. Problem solved. If your like me, the only thing  left to do now, is to save up the funds so that you can equip it the way you want to. Get this saber. Speaking as someone who owns and loves it, I can without a doubt, I wholeheartedly say, You will not regret it.

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »

This one nearly made me stray from my decision to get a Chosen One.  I get the feeling my wishlist is going to get pretty long...

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2018, 03:54:56 AM »

This one nearly made me stray from my decision to get a Chosen One.  I get the feeling my wishlist is going to get pretty long...
As an owner of the Spectre, it is amazing.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

HanSolo Voltron
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 67

« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2018, 09:06:18 PM »

As an owner of the Spectre, it is amazing.

I bet.  One of my good friends has been asking me about where to get a saber and I pointed him to the Spectre.  For me, I guess there's always next Christmas...

Sabers: Scorpion Tri-AB, lite.  Chosen One SE Tri-BR, v4 sound.  Dark Initiate LE V5, Emerald w v4 sound.  Apprentice v5 LE staff SRD, v4 sound.  Spectre, Diamond.  Manticore PO, v4 sound.  Archon v2.1, Emerald w v4 sound.
Wish list: 1.  Graflex CE  2.  Emperor's Hand 3. Fallen of some kind (undecided).  4.  Princess of some kind (undecided)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2018, 09:11:38 PM »

Welcome to the club on long wishlists

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: