Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: In Memoriam  (Read 4912 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« on: August 02, 2018, 06:56:53 AM »

Sadly only one of you have ever had the privilege of meeting Rosi. She was the best little dog you ever would have met. Sweet, friendly, and well mannered. And despite "old age" still playful as a puppy. My little Wiggle-butt.

Yesterday her little heart finally gave out. She is now one with the Force, but world is just a little darker.

I'm going to miss you terribly, Weenie.

Nosie Rosi
(2005 - 8/1/2018)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:47:41 AM by Ultra » Logged

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »

I'm sorry about Rosi Logos, she was a joy and I'll miss her

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 02:06:56 PM »

Truly heartbreaking. I can sympathize all too well. My sincere condolences goes out to you and yours, Logos.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 02:20:18 PM »

My condolences to you and your family, Logos. It's not easy losing a part of the pack especially spending time with her after all these years but know that she's lived a great and happy life and left this world happy and loved.  Pushing positive energy your way, brother. 

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 02:38:51 PM »

I’m sorry for your loss 🙁

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 02:41:29 PM »

Sorry to hear this Logos, I know from your previous posts about her that she was a very special little dog.  I am sure you gave her a wonderful life full of love.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 10:39:26 PM »

Very cute except colour she looks just like our Stella, a full size chihuahua( or however it is spelled) Very tough losing any member of the family.
Warning incoming pun: She has gone over to the bark side and is one with the force. (I did warn you about the pun)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 04:20:50 PM »

Sad to hear you lost family so close to you. Very cool to share these memories and pics of Rosi.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

DarkSideBlues
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -30

He always looks like he’s judging my posts....

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »

My condolences to you and your family.

You only live once?
WRONG.
You only die once.
You Live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you ALIVE and truly living, or just watching life go by you?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 12:45:55 AM »

Darn that's really heart wrenching tough.  Hope all those wonderful memories that you and Rosi created together will help get you through those sad times.  Thanks for sharing your photos of your wee lass Wiggle-butt.  Smiley

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 02:12:44 AM »

Hello Logos,

I remember seeing Rosi for the first time when you posted that image where she accompanied you in your new Sith garb (fourth picture down). It is a devastating blow when you lose a loved family member, two or four legged and as such my saber is lit tonight to you and your folks and in remembrance of Rosi.

May the Force embrace you, your family and Rosi.....Always.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 06:22:28 AM »

So sorry for your lose, my condolences!! Looks like she gave as much love as was given to her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 06:51:57 AM »

That's a major blow. Sorry to hear about that Logos. Condolences.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 07:51:27 AM »

Well that's lousy.  Sorry for your loss man. 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 12:38:34 PM »

Thanks all. It was a particular struggle yesterday afternoon. Since she wasn't with me at work, I instinctively anticipated to hear her claws clatter across the floor as she scrambles to welcome me home. But there's no noise. It defies logic that something so small could elicit such big emotions. I spent half the day catching myself looking for her in her chair, every time I'd get up to do something. I haven't been able to put my backpack in the passenger seat going to/from work. Oddly enough, the only place I've been at peace is when I'm in bed, which is where we spent the bulk of our time together.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: