Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Untouchable  (Read 15805 times)
Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 03:21:02 PM »

Happy Thursday!

“My armor!?” Wex balked. “Why do you need it?”

“Whoever has me in custody will have my weapon,” Zyn explained. “I’m assuming you don’t know how to use one.”

“Not at all,” Wex replied. “But no one wears my armor but me.”

“And no one besides me handles my lightsaber,” Zyn argued. “It seems we’ve hit an impasse.”

Wex opened his mouth to speak, but quickly thought better of it. Zyn knew his logic was solid, and was confident his companion would come to see it, as well. Several tense moments followed, but ultimately, Wex let out a long sigh before speaking.

“You’re right,” he conceded as he began to strip off his armor. “There’s less moving parts if I’m you and you’re me.”

As Wex’s armor came off, Zyn began to fasten it on himself. They were about the same height, meaning it wouldn’t be hard to pass as one another at first glance, but where they differed was in sheer muscle mass. Wex, being a mercenary, was more muscular than the slender Zyn, meaning the latter’s cloak would fit less than ideally while Zyn hoped his companion’s armor wouldn’t dangle off of his frame.

“At least the armor fits,” Wex remarked, throwing Zyn’s cloak around his shoulders and pulling it close to his body. “This cloak, on the other hand, might not work.”

Zyn stifled a laugh as he watched Wex struggle to move while wearing the black fabric. The muscles of his arms were barely contained by it, and it looked more of a cape than a cloak. With the hood raised, however, Wex could easily pass for a Jedi dropout posing as a wanderer. Still laughing to himself, Zyn slipped the Mandalorian helmet over his head.

The inside of the helm reeked of sweat that likely hadn’t been cleaned in ages. He found his breathing hampered nearly as much as his vision, and silently wondered to himself why anyone would choose to wear this ridiculous armor. Fastening his lightsaber back to his own belt, he looked back at the disguised mercenary.

“Ready?” he asked. The synthetic version of his own voice surprised him.

“Here,” Wex answered, tossing Zyn his blaster rifle. “You’ll need to hold this on me to complete the picture. Just don’t let me get killed.”

“Don’t do something foolish, and you’ll be fine.”

“We need to take down one of the guys who came here, or they’re going to be one heavy on the ship,” Wex pointed out. “Fire a couple of shots into the floor over there. That should get the attention of the one still in the store.”

Nodding, Zyn turned the blaster away from the door and placed his finger on the trigger. Unlike some of his former brethren, he didn’t mind using blasters when he had to. There was a time and place for such things, but given the choice, he’d prefer his blade to a blaster. Taking another breath, he quickly squeezed the trigger.

The shot of the blaster was much louder than Zyn anticipated. Likely it had gotten the attention of everyone in the store, but the sound of panicking shoppers was notably absent. He fired off two more shots, followed by a fourth before screams began pouring through closed doorway.

“Shots fired inside Plenty’s,” a voice shouted from outside the storeroom. “Sounds like one of ours.”

Turning his weapon toward the door, Zyn waited in ambush. To his surprise, Wex was approaching him quickly. Before Zyn could ask what he was doing, Wex spun himself around and dropped to his knees while placing his hands on his head. The door slowly swung open as another member of Omega Company pushed through the door with his blaster raised, but lowered it when he saw the fugitive had been captured.

“Nice work,” the newcomer told Zyn. “Boss will give you a nice cut of wherever we get for him.”

“I would expect nothing less,” Zyn replied before turning his attention back to Wex. “On your feet.”

Slowly and carefully, Wex got back to his feet. The other mercenary had already raised his blaster, understandably wary of the person in front of him. As he approached, he turned his attention back to Zyn.

“Did you check him for weapons?”

“He dropped this,” Zyn answered, holding up the lightsaber hilt. “I haven’t checked him for anything else.”

“Do it,” the merc ordered.

“Do it yourself,” Zyn shot back. “I’ve got him covered from here.” A sigh came from the mercenary as he stopped directly in front of Wex.

“Move a muscle and we’ll be collecting the bounty on your corpse,” he told Wex.

Letting his blaster hang from a shoulder strap, the mercenary began to pat down his former comrade. He started with the waistline before moving to the chest and then each sleeve. It wasn't until he crouched down and started running his hands along Wex's legs did Zyn's companion finally make a move.

In a flash, Wex threw his knee forward, connecting with the mercenary's face and sending him onto his back. Before he could even react, Zyn was standing over top of him with the blaster pointed at his head. He badly wanted to pull the trigger for being setup by this group, but Wex's outstretched hand grabbed the top of the blaster, preventing him from taking the shot.

"Don't," he warned. "They'll hear the shot."

"So what do we do?" Zyn asked, standing down.

"This."

Winding up with his leg, Wex delivered a brutal kick to the downed merc's head. A sickening crunch was heard as the helmet cracked and the force of the blow sent its owners head in an unnatural direction. After settling, the mercenary moved no more.

"Let's go," Wex nodded before staring for the door.

The two companions exited the storeroom to see the doorway surrounded by Omega Company mercenaries, all with their weapons trained their way. Zyn fought the urge to raise his hands in surrender until he noticed Wex already had his hands over his head. Putting a hand of his own on his captive’s back, Zyn shoved him forward.

"Got him," Zyn told the troop of no more than eight. This would be a challenge, for sure, but nothing he couldn't handle, assuming all went according to plan.

"Good work," the lieutenant said, approaching with his blaster still leveled at Wex. "Captain Thorne will be pleased."

"I'll be expecting a better cut than usual," Zyn said, earning a laugh from the lieutenant.

"You’ll get it," he chuckled. "He do that to your face?"

“Uh, yeah,” Zyn lied, forgetting all about the damage caused from the crash. “Got in a lucky swipe but I was able to disarm him after that.”

“Bet that made your exhaust port pucker,” the lieutenant laughed, earning snickers from the other men in his troop. “Let’s get him back to the ship.”

The walk back to the docking bay was a slow, arduous one. Every one of the other mercenaries kept their weapon on Wex, who walked slowly and deliberately to keep from being shot. Zyn couldn't blame him and would have done exactly the same thing had he been the prisoner.

Moving into the assigned bay, the troop was approaching a yet another ship Zyn had never seen before. Mostly light gray with blue accents, the wings pointed straight up while the ship was landed, and also appeared to rotate around the main hull while in flight. Twin laser cannons stuck out from the front while another pair were attached to the rear. Everything about this ship screamed Mandalorian, at least to Zyn.

"Kom'rk-class," Wex muttered. "Fast for its size."

"And it needs a four-man crew," the lieutenant interrupted. "So don't even think about hijacking it. Now shut up and walk."

Throwing an elbow into Wex's back, he staggered forward uneasily, almost falling over. Again, Zyn fought an urge that would've blown his cover. Instead, he stooped forward, grabbed a handful of his own cloak, and pulled Wex back upright. Leaning into his shoulder, Zyn whispered his plan.

"Get up the ramp and onto the ship," he started. "Then, we strike."

There was no reaction from Wex, making Zyn question whether he'd even heard what was said. Rather than risk blowing their cover, he pressed on with a hand on Wex's shoulder. As they each set a foot on the ramp, someone running toward them and yelling incomprehensible words grabbed everyone's attention.

"Hey!" a young girl shouted.

Turning to face the mercenaries, Zyn noticed them all looking around at each other in confusion. The lieutenant approached the girl, holding up a hand while keeping his blaster pointed toward the sky. A few words were exchanged, after which the lieutenant turned back to the group and approached slowly.

"She says there's another one of our brother back at Plenty's," he explained as he turned his eyes to Zyn. "Was there someone with you in that room, Gert?"

"She must be mistaken," Zyn answered. "We're all here."

One of the other mercenaries squared up to him while leaning in close, as if attempting to see through the visor of his helmet. The nagging feeling in Zyn's head had returned, this time stronger than ever. This was it, the time to strike.

Pushing the blaster in his hand behind him, he didn't wait for Wex to catch it before drawing his lightsaber and igniting the blade. Those closest to him jumped back as the glow reflected in each of their visors. None dared move, except for one fool to Zyn's right who was already raising his own weapon.

The bolt was easily deflected into the floor by a shift of Zyn's body. As he closed to finish off the shooter, his attention was turned to the other mercenaries backing away. Every one of them had their blasters pointed at him.

Rethinking his plan of attack, he squared the blade up to the nearest enemy. A blaster bolt screamed from his left, but rather than strike him, the bolt punched a hole straight through the lieutenant's visor, dropping him to the ground before he realized what had happened. Half of the remaining mercenaries tuned to face the new threat while the remaining ones still focused on Zyn.

Striking faster than any of them could react, he took down one after the other as blaster bolts flew wildly in every direction. Bodies littered the floor as he stepped between them, intent on finishing the remaining mercenaries. Turning his gaze back to Wex, he saw his companion firing from the top of the ship's boarding ramp.

Zyn set his eyes on the nearest remaining Omega. His target was distracted by Wex, giving him the perfect opportunity to attack. He wanted to kill them all, his hate for them swelling and fueling his stamina like nothing else could. These men had been involved in the setup of an innocent. Zyn had no idea which ones were present on Kuat, or if any of them even knew about it, but as far as he was concerned, they were all guilty.

A scream of rage erupted from his lips as he cut every one of the mercenaries down, one by one. Every weapon that was raised in defense or hand in surrender became a victim to Zyn’s fury. Down they fell until none were left. None, except the one he considered his companion, now standing at the top of the ship’s loading ramp in stunned silence. Or was it fear? Zyn’s chest heaved with every breath he took as the hum of his lightsaber was the only sound in the bay.

Extinguishing the blade, he closed his eyes to focus on calming himself. As he stood there motionless, he felt the Force calling to him, whispering its unknowable language in his ear. An unexplainable sense of cold had enveloped him. It was different from the rare swaths of warmth he’d felt during his training at the Academy. It was harder, with edges and teeth, but he could not say it was unpleasant. It was acceptance, something he’d never felt from the Force before, and it left him with a high he felt nothing else could deliver.

“I need more,” he muttered to himself as he opened his eyes and moved to join Wex on the ship.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2018, 06:00:59 PM »

"I feel cold..."

"The dark side you feel..."

Nicely done.  Zyn is getting a high from the dark side...   That can't be good.  :/  And the ship needs four to pilot it?  I wonder how our guys are going to pull this one off?

Zyn, I love your style and the story itself is compelling!  Thank you again for sharing, I'm enjoying it thoroughly!  I find myself wondering how Zyn (story) is going to reconcile his conflicting issues and his fluctuating relationship with the force.  And now, the seduction of the dark side.

This is a young man with a LOT going on.  Here's hoping he can cope!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2018, 12:44:07 AM »

“I need more,” he muttered to himself as he opened his eyes and moved to join Wex on the ship.

Foreboding! 
Wex seems pretty nonchalant about killing off his former comrades with that kick...Zyn is getting played i think...but now he's transcending the mere game of hide and seek and entering a far more metaphysical area which i doubt any of the people after him or trying to use him will have anticipated.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2018, 06:46:50 PM »

I really like how Zyn continues to blur the lines between "hero forced to do bad things due to circumstances" and "anti-hero doing necessary things due to his nature."  And I think that Wex is an excellent foil for Zyn; what he might lack in Force ability, he makes up for with knowledge, experience, and a willingness to persevere. 

Wonderful job, Zyn!  Keep it up  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2018, 05:01:09 PM »

My apologies for not posting last week, but I was traveling for work. Have a catch-up episode on the house.

The cold feeling from the Force had already begun to fade as Zyn walked past his companion and onto the Omega Company ship. Looking back on what he’d done, it frightened him, but not nearly as much as the post-slaughter chill that had overtaken him. As he slid himself into an empty seat, Wex moved to the cockpit door and opened it before barking an order.

“Take off.”

After a few moments, the ship lifted off from the docking bay and began to climb. Zyn had thought to ask who was flying, but his thoughts about what he’d done still weighed heavily on mind. He knew exactly what had happened. The dark side had embraced him, taken over, in fact, and while the thought of it certainly concerned him, he wasn’t sure he wanted to deny the power it gave him.

“Do you want to explain what happened down there?” Wex asked.

“What do you mean?” Zyn asked, feigning ignorance.

“It seemed like you went a little berserk. I’ve heard of guys doing it on the battlefield, bloodlust I think it’s called, but never in a small skirmish like that.”

“I did what needed to be done.” The calmness with which he said the words seemed to surprise Wex. Knowing exactly where he was going with this conversation, he quickly changed the subject. “How is this ship flying? The lieutenant said it needed four to fly.”

“Easy,” Wex grinned. Taking a step toward the cockpit door, he slid it open to reveal two droids.

One was easily identifiable as FA-4 pilot droid. With its ball-like head, slender frame, and extensive use on Coruscant, Zyn would know the model anywhere. The other, however, was a CIS battle droid, but with the difference of blue markings on its shoulders and lower torso. He was surprised to see one by itself, and couldn’t help but wonder of Omega Company was working for the Separatists.

“Is that…” he moved to ask, but Wex cut him off.

“A Confederate pilot droid? Yes. Omega commandeered a shipment of these from the Separatists and reprogramed them to work for us.” The droid must’ve heard them talking about it, as it turned its head to listen in.

“Identify yourself,” Zyn ordered the machines.

“RB-322,” the CIS droid answered, while the FA-4 answered in its typical gibberish of beeps and buzzes.

“Does this ship have provisions?” Zyn asked.

“Yes, sir,” RB-322 said. “Enough for twelve men to last several weeks.”

“Sounds like we’re set for a while,” Wex added. “Let’s get out of here before security shows up. Set a course for Kashyyyk.”

“What about the rest of the squad?” the droid protested.

“This man right here,” Wex started, pointing to Zyn with an open hand. “Just dismantled the Omega Company squad single handedly. Would you like to be next on his list, Arby?”

The pilot droid didn’t move at all, as if it were actually contemplating the decision. Likely it had no idea what had transpired outside the ship just minutes ago, as if it did, it would’ve known what Wex had said wasn’t the whole truth. As the moments passed, Zyn’s frustration got the better of him, causing him to pull the lightsaber hilt from his belt.

“Roger, roger,” the droid responded after seeing the weapon in Zyn’s hand.

Zyn and Wex strapped themselves into a seat as the ship left Commenore’s atmosphere without trouble. Security was either too late or hadn’t been informed of the skirmish that had just taken place. Just as well, as Zyn felt he’d had enough run-ins with planetary security for the time being.

Instead, he returned to his thoughts about his actions. They were wrong, of that there was no doubt. At least two mercenaries had attempted to surrender, but Zyn had cut them down as if they were still in the fight. Replaying the events in his mind brought forth another memory, that of his failed Trial. That was the last time he saw the darkness within himself.

"So about what happened," Wex stated lightly, but still ended up testing Zyn's patience.

"I know it was wrong," Zyn snapped. "The last two had thrown down their weapons and were trying to surrender but I cut them down anyway."

Breathing heavily with impatience, Zyn returned his head to his hands and his eyes to the floor. If he could have, he would've left Wex behind on Commenore. His place in the galaxy wasn't with a fugitive Jedi dropout walking the path to the dark side. He'd be much better suited someplace else.

"That's not what I was going to ask," Wex said, interrupting Zyn's thoughts.

"Then just ask," Zyn responded without picking up his head.

"Can you teach me to do that?"

The young man's question came as a surprise to Zyn, so much so that he snapped his head up to get a look at Wex's face and gauge whether or not it was a serious question. He couldn't possibly have heard that correctly. Was he really asking to be trained in lightsaber combat?

"Come again?" Zyn asked.

"A dozen men armed with blasters couldn't take you down," Wex clarified. "If you're not a Jedi, I need an explanation, and if you’re up for it, I’d like you to train me in your ways."

Zyn let out a long sigh as he sat back in his seat. No one outside of the Jedi Order knew exactly what he was or why he was no longer with them. He vowed never to reveal himself to anyone, but given what he'd put Wex through, he felt he at least owed his companion that much. It wasn't until Wex huffed and got back to his feet, clearly not expecting an answer, that Zyn began his explanation.

"I was training to become a Jedi," Zyn started, stopping Wex in his tracks. "I had been since I was very young, until a year ago."

"I knew it!" Wex blurted excitedly as he slipped back into his seat. "That's how you can do those things."

"I was never really skilled with the Force, and failed one of my most critical trials. Nearly everyone who fails this Trial is left mentally broken, and I was no exception. The friend we’re attempting to locate pulled me back from the madness. Saved my life, in fact. But rather than join the Service Corp, I chose to strike out on my own."

"What happened in the Trial?" Wex probed. Zyn noticed the mercenary was perched on the edge of his seat, as if the story held some kind of excitement.

"I saw things."

It was the only thing he could bring himself to say about it. Talking about the visions would mean reliving them, and he was afraid of what kind of state he'd be left in if he were to revisit those demons. If Seela were here, perhaps an attempt could be made, but he dare not tread down that path again with her by his side.

"Fair enough," Wex nodded. "Where would you land on training me?"

"I know enough about the Force to be dangerous," Zyn explained. "Both to others and to myself. A perfect example is what I did to your former comrades."

"I admit, you did go a bit berzerk," Wex said, giving Zyn a sinking feeling. "But even the most tried and tested battle commanders can still fall victim to it. That's one reason why they train up good lieutenants. Having subordinates around tends to keep you in check."

With a statement like that, Zyn knew Wex had been on his way to becoming a commander, despite his relatively short time with Omega Company. He could have had a long, if not illustrious, military career, perhaps even worthy of a mention in the history books someday. Instead, he chose Zyn, and had the gall to ask for training he was far too old to receive in the first place.

"I will think on it," Zyn finally answered after several moments of silence. "A certain set of skills is needed, and if you don’t have them, I’m afraid training will be of little use to you."

"Understood," Wex nodded, getting back to his feet. "I'm going to go check our ETA to Kashyyyk.”

Leaving Zyn to his thoughts once again, Wex closed the door to the cockpit behind him. Was he too old? Certainly age was an issue when being considered for the Jedi Academy, but as far as he was concerned, it was better to instill the Jedi dogma into the head of a child than an adolescent, as religious zealots had done for millennia. However, as he’d pointed out countless times over the past few days, Zyn was no Jedi, and therefore had no reason to follow their doctrines to the letter.

Unbuckling himself and climbing to his feet, Zyn walked the short distance to the cockpit. He opened the door as the ship came out of hyperspace a fair distance from the blue gem among the blackness of space that was Kashyyyk. The Wookie home world was said to be beautiful on the surface, covered with sprawling jungles and forests. He’d long wanted to set foot on it, to see such flora in their natural state, and the possibility of making it a reality left his heart fluttering with excitement.

“The planet is under heavy siege,” Arby announced as they made their approach. “Multiple Republic and Confederate ships are in orbit and engaged in combat, as well as significant fighting on the surface.”

“Meaning we won’t be able to get close without becoming a target,” Wex added with humor in his voice before turning to Zyn. “Any ideas?”

“We’re already on their scopes,” Zyn answered. “Slow to half speed and approach the Republic fleet. It won’t be long before we’re hailed.”

“I’m not sure approaching during a battle is a good idea,” Wex commented, but Zyn chose to ignore it as the ships drew closer.

“Unidentified vessel,” the ship’s comlink said. “You are approaching a Republic battle formation. Turn away or you will be fired upon.”

“I am a representative of the Jedi Council on an urgent request to locate Jedi Padawan Seela Me,” Zyn answered, drawing looks from both Wex and Arby. “Requesting permission to land on the planet’s surface.”

“Standby on approach,” the voice said before the comlink went silent.

Several minutes passed as the mercenary ship continued to draw closer to one of the Republic cruisers. Zyn stood in awe of the massive piece of machinery in front of them, hanging back from the rest of the fleet to protect its flanks. In the distance, several cruisers were engaging Confederate ships while countless fighters were dogfighting with each other with flashes of green and red lasers flying in every direction.

“I don’t like this,” Wex murmured, his eyes glued to the battle.

Zyn wasn’t sure what Wex had to be unsure about. The ship they’d been hailed from was following the textbook when it came to unidentified ships within a combat zone. Closing his eyes and reaching out with the Force, he didn’t sense anything unusual as they continued their approach. The FA-4 droid interrupted the silence with its indecipherable chirping.

“Sir,” Arby said. “We’ve received a signal originating from Coruscant.”

It was then Zyn felt the feeling return, ten-fold more distracting than it had been before. Something was extremely wrong, but as per usual, he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. After hearing the planet’s name, he felt a strong urge was compelling him to return to the capital. Or was it just telling him to flee Kashyyyk?

“Interceptors inbound!” Wex shouted, pulling Zyn back into the moment.

“Locking on,” Arby warned.

“Get us out of here,” Wex barked at the droids. “Go to Coruscant.”

“It will take a few minutes to make the calculations to get to hyperspace,” Arby rebutted.

“We’ll buy you the time. Just don’t get us killed.” Grabbing Zyn by the arm, Wex pushed him through the door of the cockpit before letting it close behind them. “I hope you can shoot better than you fly.”

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2018, 10:20:12 PM »

Every now an then we get little snippets of why Zyn failed as a Padawan...clearly its still having a huge effect on him which is natural, trained from childhood to be a Jedi then told you're not good enough and tossed out.  its clearly working its way through his responses to situations and especially with Wex...but for now looks like he has a bigger issue to deal with than his internal battles...

Lord_S_Gray

Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2018, 04:09:25 PM »

Uh-Oh.  Zyn seems to have gone from the proverbial frying pan and into the fire  Wink

Glad to see the next chapter (always better late than never  Wink).  Yeah, the more that we learn about Zyn's past, the more I'm thinking that he's been getting the short stick.  Definitely someone pulling his strings... It's no wonder that Zyn's delving into the Dark Side.

Personally, I really enjoy Wex.  An excellent foil to Zyn, as I've said before.  Of course, such an amiable persona could be hiding...a lot  Wink

And Seela...I keep wondering if she's an innocent caught up in this, the architect of this (mis)adventure, or a complete red herring.

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2018, 04:34:23 PM »

As Wex pulled Zyn toward the forward battery of the ship, his thoughts turned to what exactly was happening. Republic interceptors were on approach to attack a ship carrying a representative to the Jedi Council. The only way any of it made sense to him is that they had saw through his lie and assumed he was part of the Confederacy.

“I don’t think firing on Republic ships is going to help our cause,” Zyn explained as they stopped in front of the gunner’s seat.

“We’re defending ourselves,” Wex responded. “Don’t fire unless fired upon. It will at least give us some argument for innocence should we get out of this.” Before he could argue his companion’s point, Wex turned on his heel and ran toward the rearward turret.

Sighing audibly to no one, Zyn slipped himself into the seat. A small headset was hanging from the bulkhead to his right, which he slipped on before taking the controls of the ship’s guns. A small screen came to life in front of him, which he guessed was a targeting system. Pulling the controls to his left, the seat swiveled within the battery, keeping the gunner’s sight in line with the twin barrels at all times.

In front of him, Kashyyyk itself was disappearing as Arby adjusted the ship’s course. Only two of the Republic cruisers were still in view, but they too were soon going to be out of sight. From the looks of it, Zyn would only get a shot at the interceptors if they flew by or came at them head on.

“Fighters closing,” Arby chirped in Zyn’s ear.

“I see them,” Wex answered. “Angle the deflector shield and let’s get out of here.”

Zyn was pushed back into his seat as the ship accelerated as quickly as the ship he’d taken from Kuat, but nowhere near as violent in its delivery. It was night and day difference, and it made him feel glad they’d upgraded their transportation. Having no frame of reference, he had no idea how fast the ship was actually moving, but if he had to guess, they were leaving the interceptors behind.

“Here they come,” Wex said through the intercom. “Four bandits total. One at three, one at nine, and two more at six.”

Remembering his lessons on space combat, Zyn noted Wex was calling out where the interceptors were coming from. It was a classic pincer formation: two came right at the target while the other two flanked from opposite directions. It was designed for one purpose: overwhelm and destroy.

“Arby,” Zyn called to the pilot droid. “Turn toward a single fighter and angle the deflector shield against the two. Wex, you take the rear one, I’ll take the lead.”

“Roger, roger,” Arby responded before banking the ship right.

“Don’t fire!” Wex reminded Zyn.

“Just lock on to them,” Zyn replied. “Maybe we can spook them out of their attack and break up the formation.”

Up ahead, one of the fighters was coming straight at them, growing larger and showing no signs of veering. Taking the controls, Zyn dialed in the targeting computer and gained a quick lock on the ship. His fingers hoovered over the fire controls as the dull, cold feeling began filling him once more.

For unknown reasons, he found himself angry at the pilots. They were only doing what they were ordered to do, but the way with which they did it left Zyn hating them. He wanted to fire on them. Every fiber of his being told him to squeeze the trigger and snuff them out without mercy as he had done to the mercenaries. He could feel the muscles in his hands tightening as his target drew closer, sharpening the edge of the cold within him. The Force was speaking to him, calling out and wanting him to engage the Republic ships.

It wasn’t until the ship in Zyn’s sights finally banked back toward the fleet that he regained control of himself. Interestingly, the chill remained, and he found part of him wishing Arby would pursue the fleeing fighter. He even gave a thought to ordering a pursuit, but Wex’s voice over the intercom beat him to it.

“It worked!” he shouted. “They’re disengaging.”

The ship shook violently as Wex finished his words, meaning something had just impacted the deflector shield. The biting cold enveloped Zyn again as his rage swelled. The interceptor he had been targeting was still in sight and continuing its course of evasion. Without telling them to, Zyn’s arms swung the turret’s controls to his right, aligning the small ship in his targeting computer’s display. It was a difficult shot with the ship at such a range, but Zyn could feel the Force guiding him.

Before he could fire, however, his ship veered sharply to the left. The icy coolness in his veins instantly disappeared, leaving him with an explicable sense of disappointment and rejection. The Force wanted him to destroy that ship, of that he was certain, but this was the first time he’d ever felt the Force directing his actions. The fact that it was the dark side that had held that control concerned him, but in his mind, if that was the only way he could use the Force, then so be it.

Several more blaster bolts sailed past the ship as it continued its bank to the left. More hatred swelled within him, and as the pair of interceptors passed into his view, he aligned the guns once more. This time, he felt nothing. No warmth, no cold, absolutely nothing from the Force. He was on his own.

Depressing the triggers, the first fighter was quickly destroyed before Zyn turned his sights to the second. The cold rush returned, taking control of his muscles once more to instantly align the other interceptor in his sights and blast it into oblivion. His blood had become ice, hardening his skin and filling him the unexpected feeling of invincibility.

“They’re bugging out,” Wex’s voice chirped in his ear. “Get us out of here, Arby, before they change their mind.”

“Roger, roger,” Arby’s voice said. “Coordinates set.”

In a matter of seconds, the stars in Zyn’s windscreen became a blur as the ship accelerated into hyperspace. His feelings of power endured, however, along with the envelope of cold around him. Recognizing exactly what it was, he felt it endure as a form of defiance. Or perhaps it was a temptation, an extended taste of what he’d craved since dispatching the mercenaries on Commenore.

Zyn shuddered at the thought as he unbuckled himself and got to his feet. The feelings disappeared in an instant, save for one. The wrongness he’d felt in the cockpit remained, and wouldn’t leave his mind no matter how much he tried to remove it. Remembering what Arby had mentioned about a signal from Coruscant, he quickly made his way back to press the droid on what it meant.

“We’re safely away,” Arby reported to the de facto captain of the ship. “No damage to the ship to report.”

“If there was, we’d be dead by now,” Zyn pointed out. The droid gave no indication that it understood what he’d said. “Before we were attacked, you mentioned something about a signal from Coruscant. What was it?”

“It claimed the war was over,” Arby explained. “And an order for all Jedi to return to the Temple.”

“Doesn’t look over to me,” Zyn remarked, turning away from the droid.

Without another word, he slowly retreated from the cockpit to think on what exactly was going on. He found his seat from before, sitting down and taking his head in his hands once more. The Jedi were in retreat while the Republic’s army fought on without them, leaderless and without their best warriors. Why would the Jedi be recalled to the Temple after being deployed to Kashyyyk in the first place?

The sound of footsteps approaching pulled Zyn’s thoughts back to the present. Looking up, Wex was approaching with a concerned look on his face, but didn’t say a word as he took a seat next to him. Realizing he was still wearing the mercenary’s armor, Zyn began removing it and handing it back to his companion.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” Wex muttered.

“We were defending ourselves,” Zyn pointed out, handing him the first piece of armor back. “They fired first.”

“I never said it was the wrong thing to do.”

Uncomfortable silence followed as Wex continued to replace every bit of armor Zyn handed over. He was being distant, Zyn could tell, like an animal near a predator that had just killed for its meal. Wex was sensing something from him, and while he may not have been able to put a finger on what it was, his reaction had Zyn sure there was something more to the young man than meets the eye.

“So, you wish to be trained in the ways of the Force,” Zyn said, removing the last piece of armor from his lower left leg.

“I do, but…” Wex trailed off.

“But you’re afraid of what may become of you after learning from a failure,” Zyn finished for him.

“You don’t seem like a failure to me. What I’ve seen you do, I can only hope to match. Opening hangar doors with your mind, taking down a platoon of trained mercenaries single-handedly.”

“You helped with that,” Zyn corrected.

“I only provided a distraction,” Wex argued. “Only one of my shots connected, while your lightsaber cut through them as if they were nothing. You may not have completed the training, but you have the skills. I’m only concerned as to how you’re using those skills and the feeling I’ve been getting from you since Commenore.”

There is was, Zyn thought. Wex mentioning something about a feeling he was getting about a particular situation. Force sensitivity was certainly a possibility, but more probing and perhaps some testing was needed before a proper determination could be made.

“Tell me more about these feelings you’re getting,” Zyn said.

“It’s tough to explain,” Wex answered. “I want to say it’s like a hunch, but much more powerful. Like right before those interceptors attacked, I had a feeling something bad was coming.  And right now, there’s one telling me to you’re far more dangerous than you appear.”

“That’s obvious, isn’t it? I work very hard to conceal who I am, and you’ve seen what I am capable of.”

“That’s not what I mean. What I sense from you now is…”

“Darkness,” Zyn finished for him, to which Wex gave no response. “That’s what the coldness means. The Jedi were taught to fear the darkness within themselves. Fight it, deny it, or even destroy it, if necessary.”

“But you’ve seemed to embrace it when it suits you,” Wex said. “Haven’t you been instructed not to do that?”

“I do what I must to ensure my survival,” Zyn explained. “As do you.”

Another long pause developed between the two of them, leading Zyn to realize Wex had a point. The Jedi had instructed him to avoid the dark side at all cost. Of course, he was no longer recognized by the Order, and therefore had no reason to follow their guidelines or code. Between the feelings the young man was having as well as the foresight to get out of the way of his blade back in the storeroom, he was certainly showing the skills of a Force-sensitive, and if Zyn were going to throw out the code about using the dark side for himself, he felt there was no reason he should follow any of their other rules.

“I’ve decided,” Zyn started, causing Wex to look back at him with skepticism on his face. “I will take you on as an apprentice.”

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »

Ok that...might not end so well...A conflicted Zyn teaching a curious Wex who would use the Force like a Mando - a tool to rip open doors and splatter enemies - as a pragmatic way of using the force there is no problem in that sense (lol its almost Aethan like...) - the issue is Zyns emotional instability and 'cold' moments could lead to some dangerous situations and if Wex also inherits that....

This is really taking some interesting turns and this chapter also did well to set up a very loaded situation for you to move forward with well done Zyn.

Lord_S_Gray

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2018, 11:33:16 PM »

I keep thinking of the Zyn's view of the force as similar to the way an addict might view a drug.  they KNOW its dangerous, that it will ultimately destroy them, but they're hooked and they just have to have it.

Wex...   Is in for a heck of a ride.  I can easily see these two ending up much as Obi-Wan and Anakin - great friends who end up on opposite sides, trying to destroy each other.

Looking forward to more! :-)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »

"I do what I must to ensure my survival"

Indeed.  This is an excellent set up to put Zyn in a set of circumstances (yes, even moreso than the previous times) to REALLY steer him down the path that will inevitably be the one that either is his salvation...or his curse.  Excellent writing Zyn; I've got to say that I like the dynamic between your main character and Wex.  There are just enough questions so as to be uncertain but at the same time there is definitely a part of me that is hoping to see them both come out on top.  And that's one of the main reasons why writing "gray" characters are so much fun  Wink

And all amidst the backdrop of Order 66 being instituted... Things just got that much more dangerous  Wink

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2018, 07:31:04 PM »

Wex spent the entirety of the trip back to Coruscant grilling Zyn on what exactly he’d be taught. Zyn did his best to vaguely answer, as he really had no idea where to begin in training the young man. Certainly combat training was a must, but so too were the dangers he would face by simply dabbling in the Force. Without a doubt, the dark side would tempt the mercenary to walk its path, just as it was doing to his master, however could Zyn really keep his companion from it while he himself continued to do so?

“The first thing you’ll need to acquire is a weapon,” Zyn finally told him after the onslaught of questions began to cease. “Jedi normally build their lightsabers after mining a kyber crystal.”

“Where am I going to find one of those?” Wex interrupted.

“Ilum’s mines house the source of the Jedi’s crystals, however the planet is highly guarded against outsiders.”

“Then I take it we won’t be going there,” Wex laughed, but Zyn chose to ignore his comment.

“We’ll get it sorted out and you’ll need more than that crystal to construct a lightsaber. In the meantime, I want you to stay on your guard and do your best to keep your emotions in check.”

Zyn knew it was ridiculous to expect of Wex what he himself could barely control. His entire life had been a testament to the trouble emotions lead to, yet he was powerless to change himself. Luckily, the mercenary didn’t call him on his hypocrisy, but the look on his face gave Zyn the sense of apprehension in his newfound apprentice.

“Approaching Coruscant,” Arby’s voice said over the ship’s intercom.

“What do you think we’ll find down there?” Wex asked, changing the subject for the better. Instead of answering, Zyn decided to test the trainee’s Force senses.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Zyn asked. “Reach out with your feelings and tell me what comes to you.”

To Zyn’s surprise, Wex let a small smile slip before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. He sat extremely still, almost statue like as he attempted to reach out with the Force. As the seconds became minutes, Zyn wondered how long his companion would continue this attempt before calling it quits.

If credits were to be put on Wex’s success, Zyn would’ve bet everything he had on his apprentice coming up empty. Almost a year it had taken him before he felt the slightest inkling of an upcoming situation, much to his chagrin. Even as his training continued, Zyn felt his insight had never developed much more than that, but after his recent success with the Force, perhaps a different technique would leads to better results.

“I feel…” Wex started, but trailed off to further concentrate. Zyn’s impatience made a return, but before he could reach out himself, Wex continued. “There’s a lot of noise.”

“Focus your thoughts,” Zyn instructed. “Pinpoint the important, discard the useless.”

Focusing his own thoughts, Zyn reached out to get an answer for himself while leaving Wex to navigate the finer points of Force Sense himself. The first thing he noticed was Wex was speaking the truth. With countless people on the planet below, the cacophony of life made it difficult to pinpoint anything with accuracy. Focusing his own thoughts to the Jedi temple itself, he was hit by an overwhelming sense of despair.

“There!” Wex said, interrupting Zyn’s thought. “I feel it. Confusion, anger, and sorrow. Something terrible has happened.” Springing to his feet, Zyn hurried to the cockpit to see the ship was already entering the atmosphere.

“How long before we land?” he asked Arby after opening the door.

“Minutes,” the droid replied. “We’re on approach to Docking Bay Eighty Four.”

“Make it Centralia,” Zyn muttered to himself. “I don’t want to attract any attention.” The Centralia Memorial Spaceport was one of the oldest spaceports on Coruscant, and seldom used, except for the Jedi, which meant it was close to the Temple itself.

“Roger, roger.”

As the ship closed in on the docking bay, Zyn felt a nervousness arise within him. It had been over a year since he’d set foot in the Jedi Temple. In truth, he didn’t know what to expect. Would they even listen to what he had to say? Or would he be arrested for what had happened at Kuat? The only feeling he was getting from the Force was a somber tone, one of an insurmountable sadness lamenting an indescribable tragedy.

Making his way back to Wex, Zyn found his apprentice still seated, but no longer meditating. Instead, he wore a look of concern, almost mirroring the sadness he felt as the ship slowed to a stop. Not a word was spoken between them as they were jarred by the impact of the ship landing on the pad.

“I want you to wait here,” Zyn told Wex as he approached the loading ramp, now extending itself down from the ship.

“Why?” Wex asked, springing to his feet to join his master.

“Because I’m not sure what to expect. I sense trouble, and seeing as neither one of us is a member of the Order, it will be especially dangerous if they find out I’m giving my knowledge of the Force to an outsider.” Zyn turned his back to Wex and began to exit the ship.

“But how will they know?” Wex asked, jogging to catch up.

“The Masters of the Order are far more powerful than you realize,” Zyn explained, coming to a stop at the bottom of the ramp. “They can sense Force-sensitives from worlds away. I wouldn’t be surprised if they realize we’re here already.”

Drawing his hood up around his head, Zyn turned on his heel and began his walk toward the Temple. He tuned his ears to the environment, expecting to hear a set of footsteps running up behind him to keep up, but they never came. Wex, it seemed, was following orders better than Zyn ever did. Reaching the exit to the hangar, the doors parted, allowing him to exit into the busy Coruscant evening.

The sun had set long ago, bathing the city scape in darkness and reflecting his mood perfectly. As he walked, his thoughts swirled about what he should expect. If luck was on his side, he’d only be turned away and forced to continue his search for answers on his own. If they let him in, he’d finally be able to confront Seela about what exactly the mission she’d sent him on was all about.

The idea of seeing her again brought even more uncertain. Was she in on the setup? Given their history, the thought was absurd, laughable even. They’d been close friends for many years, and she’d even saved his life, so what sense was there in sending him into a setup? Once again, Wex’s thoughts of making the Jedi look bad in the eyes of public came to mind, but that explanation didn’t make sense either. As his thoughts swirled away, Zyn continued to walk, oblivious to all around him until he turned a corner and found himself on the edge of the Temple Plaza. What he saw froze him in place.

The plaza itself, normally buzzing with people walking in all directions no matter the time of day, was completely barren, save for a squad of clone troopers appearing to guard the Temple itself. Turning his eyes upward, several columns of smoke snaked their way skyward from various towers. Zyn found his jaw hanging open at the sight, and after putting it all together, he could only come to one conclusion: the Temple had been attacked. Rushing across the empty plaza and up the stairs, he was quickly hailed by the troopers, several of whom seemed to ready their weapons as he approached.

“Halt!” one of them said with an outstretched hand.

“What happened here?” Zyn asked as he came to a stop at the top of the stairs.

“There’s been a rebellion, but it’s under control,” the trooper explained. “Please return to your home.”

“I’m looking for Jedi Padawan Seela Me,” Zyn explained. “It’s extremely important that I find her.”

“You’ll not find her here,” the commander said with certainty in his voice. “It’s time for you to leave.”

“If I could speak to one of the Masters…” Zyn started, but all eight of the soldiers raised their weapons.

“This is your final warning. Leave now or you will be fired upon.”

The nagging sensation of wrongness returned, and with it, Zyn felt his frustration swelling. He was so close to getting an answer, only to be turned away under threat of death. Annoyance became anger, but rather than run at the guards head on, as he’d wanted to do, he instead raised his hands slowly.

“Fair enough,” Zyn remarked.

Slowly raising his hands, he noticed half of the guards relax their weapons while the others did not. This wasn’t a battle Zyn was likely to win, at least at face value. Deception would be needed, and a bit of luck as well, but seeing as the element of surprise was on his side, he figured his odds of succeeding were more than enough to take the chance. As he took a single step back down the stairs, the rest of the guards lowered their weapons, save for one.

In a flash, he produced his lightsaber, activating the blade and charging back at the troopers. One blaster bolt was deflected into the nearest target, sending him down as Zyn began striking at the rest of them. The first swipe managed to down two and wound a third as the others began firing wildly. Deflecting the bolts with a speed he didn’t know he had, he took every opportunity to close on the remaining troopers and attack when he could.

The ice in his veins quickly returned and had the same effect as before, giving him strength and filling him with the familiar sense of invincibility. Several times, he’d felt his blade move on its own, as if the weapon itself were in control instead of its master. Left, right, thrust, spin. He moved faster than he ever had before, the Force guiding his actions and allowing him to dispatch the elite soldiers with lightning speed as the amber blade danced in wide arcs around him.

When it was over, the plaza fell back into eerie silence. Downed troopers stared up at him through their expressionless helmets, bringing the memory of his Trial back into his mind. He remembered the countless eyes looking skyward, all of them killed by the orange-bladed saber in his hand. The bodies all lay next to one another, motionless and growing cold, mirroring the feeling he now had in his veins.

Shaking the memories from his mind and extinguishing the blade, he quickly broke into a run toward the Temple. No one else was in sight and the lights normally illuminating great statues had been extinguished, leaving them as monstrous, foreboding giants perched in the shadows of the main building. Pushing his way forward, he entered the Main Entrance Hall to find it also void of anyone.

Zyn slowed to a walk as he made his way into the Great Hall. Keeping the hilt in his hand, he reached out with the Force in an attempt to sense anyone still in the area, but came up empty. Was everyone dead or captured? The Jedi couldn’t all be gone, as the Temple was far too vast to sweep in the limited amount of time the troopers appeared to be here. Each of his footsteps echoed off the towering marble pillars as continued through.

“Hey,” a whisper to Zyn’s right called out, freezing him in his tracks. “Over here.”

Walking carefully toward one of the large pillars he believed the person to be hiding behind, Zyn was surprised to see a hooded head peering at him from around the smooth marble. Surprisingly, his face seemed to be older, with darker skin and hard eyes. He wore a hardened look and not frightened in the least, which left Zyn wondering who exactly this man was.

“Are you here to help us?” the man whispered as he stepped out from behind the pillar. He was dressed in Jedi robes with a hand concealed under them, as if he were ready to pull his lightsaber at a moment’s notice.

“I’m looking for someone,” Zyn answered. “Is Seela Me here?”

“Might be upstairs with the rest,” he answered, looking down at Zyn’s hand which was still holding the hilt. “Are you a Jedi?”

“No, but I am an ally.” Zyn noticed him visibly relax at his words.

“They’re all camped out in the Map Room, but be careful. There are troops everywhere, ordered to shoot on sight.”

“Thank you,” Zyn said, knowing exactly where the Map Room was and bowing his head in thanks.

Before he could straighten up, he was slammed in the abdomen by a sudden force. Zyn staggered backward, eventually losing his footing and crashing into the floor with his saber hilt skittering across the floor. Burning pain radiated outward, wrapping his body in agony and stealing his breath away. Wondering what he’d been hit with, he slowly looked up, only to be met with a blaster pointed at him by the hooded Jedi now standing over him.

“Jedi scum,” the man remarked.

This was the end, Zyn thought. The pain of his injury increased with each ragged, shallow breath he took, causing him to teeter on the edge of consciousness. He was about to become one with the Force, but instead of the calmness he expected, he found himself afraid. Afraid of his death, fearful of never seeing Seela again, and terrified about whatever awaited him on the other side.

The last thing Zyn saw in his fading vision was a yellow lightsaber blade sweeping down towards his shooter’s head from behind.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2018, 07:51:02 PM »

Well, now THAT was interesting!  My first thought was that poor Zyn had run into Vader, still sweeping the Temple.  But maybe not.  Maybe an early Inquisitor?  Hmm....

And who owns the yellow blade?  :-)

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2018, 03:54:29 AM »

And who owns the yellow blade?  :-)

Temple Guard gone rogue?

Zyn's response is interesting attacking the clones but the most troubling bit was this....

"Downed troopers stared up at him through their expressionless helmets, bringing the memory of his Trial back into his mind. He remembered the countless eyes looking skyward, all of them killed by the orange-bladed saber in his hand. The bodies all lay next to one another, motionless and growing cold, mirroring the feeling he now had in his veins."

What happened in his trial! Did Zyn wield that saber or not...either way that Trial keeps on chasing him and sooner or later its going to catch up in full...unless he gets zapped before them. 

Lord_S_Gray

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2018, 01:53:53 PM »

Temple Guard gone rogue?

Zyn's response is interesting attacking the clones but the most troubling bit was this....

"Downed troopers stared up at him through their expressionless helmets, bringing the memory of his Trial back into his mind. He remembered the countless eyes looking skyward, all of them killed by the orange-bladed saber in his hand. The bodies all lay next to one another, motionless and growing cold, mirroring the feeling he now had in his veins."

What happened in his trial! Did Zyn wield that saber or not...either way that Trial keeps on chasing him and sooner or later its going to catch up in full...unless he gets zapped before them. 

Considering his taste for the darkside, I am beginning to suspect that he failed his trial by falling to the darkness (in vision).  Since he can only seem to grasp the force via that dark 'handle' as it were, this would be an easy thing to do.  And he's still fulfilling the vision.

Interesting choice on the part of the Jedi, to expel him rather than keep him in-house and where they can keep an eye on him.   I am hoping that the Masters senses that the only way for him to come to terms with the Force was to do it via a very non-traditional path.  But I am also willing to believe that he just became a problem and they essentially kicked him to the curb...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: