Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Archon V3.1: One Year Later  (Read 1858 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« on: August 05, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »

Something I forgot to mention:
- Updated firmware and software from the original is 1000% better and easier to use, even though I got used to the advanced settings.
- I use the Archon V2.1 emitter, instead of the V3.1

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RS1KeSpGsxY&amp;t=31s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 03:51:03 PM »

That looks awesome. Basically, it looks like a V2.1 with a classic emitter. Wink I really like the mods you did with it. Also, gotta love the Zeppelin font, and I'm not usually fond of music sound fonts for sabers.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 05:46:48 PM »

Nice saber you have there, BatMike. I like the 2.1 emitter on it

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:37:56 AM »

Interesting choice in sounds

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 07:45:53 PM »

BatMike, what are your feeling about the V3.1 emitter? Ive heard many times that there's a frustrating amount of blade wobble and because of that it's not so fun to use(?)

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 07:10:23 AM »

Looks great! The Graflex clip and shrink wrap fits great with the blue LED. Nice job!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 11:30:16 AM »

That looks awesome. Basically, it looks like a V2.1 with a classic emitter. Wink I really like the mods you did with it. Also, gotta love the Zeppelin font, and I'm not usually fond of music sound fonts for sabers.

Thanks.

Nice saber you have there, BatMike. I like the 2.1 emitter on it
Thanks

Interesting choice in sounds

Yes, it is. I have other music fonts along with some "third party" fonts. I enjoy the music fonts, great to swing to.

BatMike, what are your feeling about the V3.1 emitter? Ive heard many times that there's a frustrating amount of blade wobble and because of that it's not so fun to use(?)

Personally, I can agree with what you have heard. There is a wobble but that is not why I like the 2.1 over 3.1. I just lije the thicker thin neck.

Looks great! The Graflex clip and shrink wrap fits great with the blue LED. Nice job!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks, tx_tuff!

AND POINTS FOR EVERYONE! YOU GET A POINT!! AND YOU GET A POINT!! POINTS!!!

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 12:49:31 PM »

Have one back, lol

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 05:28:07 PM »

Something I forgot to mention:
- Updated firmware and software from the original is 1000% better and easier to use, even though I got used to the advanced settings.
- I use the Archon V2.1 emitter, instead of the V3.1

! No longer available

Awesome Mike!  I LOVE the Archon hilt (my personal favorite, only I prefer the v3 emitter  Wink)!

Question: what clamp is that?  The clamps that I used for my mods were just a bit...tight.

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 11:05:48 AM »

The Archon IS the best  Cool. I think I would've purchased the V3.1 emitter if it was available on its own, despite the wobble issue (I get that it's a subjective thing) because it's pretty. And I like shiny and pretty things Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 01:48:52 PM »

We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun, where the sabers glow.

We would never forget about you BatMike. Good to see you around more lately. Nice saber. Awesome font.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 08:28:20 AM »

Have one back, lol

Have another one!

Awesome Mike!  I LOVE the Archon hilt (my personal favorite, only I prefer the v3 emitter  Wink)!

Question: what clamp is that?  The clamps that I used for my mods were just a bit...tight.

Point!

Just one that I picked up online, it was pretty tight. Actually scratched the hell out of the hilt, hence why there is heat shrink on the hilt to cover the ugliness. Point.

The Archon IS the best  Cool. I think I would've purchased the V3.1 emitter if it was available on its own, despite the wobble issue (I get that it's a subjective thing) because it's pretty. And I like shiny and pretty things Smiley

I own 5 Dark Prophecies and I will say the Archon IS the best. The V3.1 emitter IS very pretty but with the added clamp, hand position get tricky for my LARGE hands. lol. Point.

We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun, where the sabers glow.

We would never forget about you BatMike. Good to see you around more lately. Nice saber. Awesome font.

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

Point for that awesome, saber modified qoute!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: