Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from Iowa!!!!  (Read 1222 times)
Sonnydlt
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: August 09, 2018, 10:03:31 AM »

Just ordered my first two sabers and can’t wait to start my collection, I ordered two mystery boxes so il let you know what I get. Looking forward to  talking to all of you ... Have a wonderful day

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:34:25 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Sonnydlt.  Really excited for you, I've have 3 and each time that I've ordered, I love the mystery of not know what I'll receive and the first initial feeling of opening each box, pulling out the contents, and opening up to find a new saber with the chance of having sound!  It's a great feeling regardless of what I get and I'm pretty sure that you're feeling the same excitement.  If you don't know about US (Ultrasabers), it's a great introduction to their design, quality, and customer support when buying a mystery box.  A lot of memebers like myself still purchase the mystery box since it's such a great deal!  I look forward to seeing what you'll receive, you've joined a great forum with awesome members!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Two mystery boxes is a great start for your collection, welcome to the addiction!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 01:41:18 PM »

Hello from Switzerland and welcome Sonnydlt!

Do you favor the Light or Dark side of the Force?

Definitely looking forward to know what you get. Enjoy the forum and the addiction  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Like CruentoNox asked, Light side or the Right side?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 07:51:27 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
May the Force serve you well on those mystery boxes

DarkSideBlues
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -30

He always looks like he’s judging my posts....

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 02:42:01 AM »

Welcome to the party.

Mystery boxes are a great way to start out. It’s always fun to see what surprise you receive. And be aware that you are, in fact, only starting the collection. Once you have those two, you’ll want more.

Any particular hilt you’re liking or hoping to get?

If you have any questions always feel free to ask, someone will have an answer for you.

You only live once?
WRONG.
You only die once.
You Live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you ALIVE and truly living, or just watching life go by you?

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 02:53:03 AM »

Mystery boxes are a lot of fun and super addictive. Then, you decide to build your own saber the way you want it. Boom! You're hooked. So many sabers to choose from.....welcome to the addiction my friend. Post pictures when you get the sabers. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 04:44:57 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber(s) (click > here. < click))

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 10:01:34 PM »

Welcome! Good luck with your mystery boxes Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Carrionlord
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -24

Darkside

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 06:15:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

“I will continue to study at your feet, Master. I will learn from your wisdom. I will discover your secrets, unlocking them one by one until everything you know—all your knowledge and all your power—is mine. And once you are no longer of use to me, I will destroy you.” - Darth Zannah to her Master, Darth Bane

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 01:16:44 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: