Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Planned Characters  (Read 3090 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« on: November 22, 2011, 02:11:35 PM »

Since the whole beta test thing is teasing me now, I've gotten back into The Old Republic lately, and naturally this gets me thinking about what I'm gonna play.  For a while I've been going back and forth between the Consular (Sage specifically) and the Knight (Guardian) - at this point I'm thinking Guardian, but we'll see.  Anyway, I figured this thread could be a way for everybody to list a few characters that they're considering... keep in mind that out of respect for each other, NO ONE may steal an idea they see on here.  Feel free to use the idea in your own way, but no theft... now that we got that out of the way, let's get started!

Nero Attoru - Human Jedi Guardian (my primary character)

Human Jedi Consular - dark side path (this one is based off one of my favorite characters, Sylar from Heroes.  Gonna make a complete monster out of a Jedi class... should be fun!)

Sith Pureblood Marauder - "light side" (this one is gonna be kinda based off another of my favorite characters, Zaknafein from Forgotten Realms.  A dual wielding badass who refused to give into the evil of his dark society, and instead rebelled through his son Drizzt)

Imperial Agent - Unknown race (maybe cyborg)

Mirilian Smuggler - Gunslinger

Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer (race unknown)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 02:24:10 PM »

We have discussed this at length.  Mine are as follows

Artorius Vidnyl - Human Jedi Sentinel (Primary Character)

Eko Jorn - Human Smuggler Scoundrel

I'm one of those people who level up to the point of absurdity so I will focus on these two character for a solid 6 months before I branch out.  And even then I might not branch out!  I'm just so pumped to start playing.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 04:29:27 PM »

Vex = Sith Marauder Human

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:36:04 PM »

Me - As Me. Grin

lol

Kham-Ryn Kurios - Human, Jedi Sentinel, Combat. DPS fighter.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 12:45:38 AM »

Sith Inquisitor-Sorcerer-Human-Darth Wraith

Sith Warrior-Juggernaut-Zabrak-Darth Writhe

Bounty Hunter-Powertech-Race Unknown As of Now-Name Unknown As of Now

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 01:39:26 AM »

Dajak Kaard- Human Jedi Consular(Shadow/Kinetic Combat). I honestly have no idea where I'm gonna go with this, as I'm planning on just winging it and doing things as I see fit when they come up.

That'll likely be it for now. I'll probably be a Sith or Bounty Hunter eventually, and maybe a Smuggler, but I haven't thought too much on that yet.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 01:39:54 AM »

Swam Legacy will include

Gramaton: Bounty hunter powertech tank
Gram: Sith warrior Juggernaut
Jagged: Imperial agent
Praelitor: Sith assassin
Partrage: Trooper
Theganner: jedi knight

A second bounty hunter and sith warrior will probably be added later in the other advanced class.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 03:39:15 AM »

Qui-Tom Helms, Consular, sage.  Human but thinking of Zabrak if it's allowed.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 12:57:45 PM »

Swam Legacy will include

Gramaton: Bounty hunter powertech tank
Gram: Sith warrior Juggernaut
Jagged: Imperial agent
Praelitor: Sith assassin
Partrage: Trooper
Theganner: jedi knight

A second bounty hunter and sith warrior will probably be added later in the other advanced class.

Jagged and Theganner?  I caught those references!  Haha nice characters guys, hope to meet up with you all in game.

Yega
Dark Sentinel
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -194

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »

Chances are, I will not be able to play the game until 6 to 7 months later (possibly going to Europe for 6 months)............Everybody will be of higher level than me! ...... Anyways..... When I do play:

I'm going to start out as a Sith Warrior.

Darth Jega (Yay-guh) (Jega in Lithuanian means Force, so  "Force" is my characters name, and Darth (Dark) is his title. So "Dark Force" in essence. )
Human
Sith Warrior (Juggernaut or Marauder, idk yet)

Then Ill play a Sith Inquisitor
Human
Assassin

Those will be my two mains, primarily the Sith Warrior. I plan on playing every imperial class though.

My main struggle is whether or whether not to go with the Juggernaut, or the Marauder. I like the Marauder because I feel like it is going to be one of those classes that are good at PvP (You know, the annoying ones that can come out of nowhere and kill you very quickly, especially if you have lost a little health). And Im a competitive person, so anything good for PvP, I'll probably do.

But then there is the Juggernaut. They are more my style; single blade, crushing blows, and just more me (though my character will not be some really big and buff dude. He will be about the size and build of Anakin, because that is around my height.) And I like the fact that they can just jump into any fight, TAKE WHAT WOULD BE A BEATING, and just shrug it off as if it were nothing. If you saw the vid of the one of the flash point, where an imperial strike team was sent to some snowy planet (I forget what it was called), and watched the Juggernaut just jump into the line of fire, while everybody else just hid......It made me want to be that. Literally, he took almost ALL the fire. When he was knocked down, he just got right back up and charged at it again. Everybody else had to go hide from the line of fire occasionally, heal up, and then attack again. The Juggernaut's strength is just impressive. I think they will be really good for the story part of the game, while the Marauder will be good for PvP.

Dark Side points are much appreciated.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 11:13:17 PM »

Jagged and Theganner?  I caught those references!  Haha nice characters guys, hope to meet up with you all in game.

Glad you did two of my favorite star wars characters. Ganner Rhysode known as The Ganner to the vong, becale a mythical figure who guards the gates to their underworld. Only jedi the vong ever truely respected in the war. Also best death of the EU.

And Jagged fel or jag. bad ass pilot and all round awesome dude.

They will have a blocker of all star wars names but I will probably be able to slip these through. Neither is uber popular.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: