Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Da Sabers  (Read 4553 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« on: August 10, 2018, 07:29:35 AM »

You know, when you have a few sabers here, a few sabers there, maybe a couple tucked away out of sight, out of mind, it's easy to think your collection isn't that excessive. Then you go and do something like this:

(click image to enlarge)

So, yeah, I've got a few. Tongue As per forum rules, these are just the Ultrasbers. But, that's also the bulk of my collection. The Electrum Wind, Lost Gray, Guardian, Initiate LE V4, Aeon V3, Sentinel V4 and Dominix LE V4 are all lacking electronics at present. The Guardian came that way, as I bought it off a buddy, but the rest were gutted by yours truly. I have plans to build the Guardian, Dominix LE V4, Sentinel V4, Initiate LE V4, and the Aeon V3 is in the middle of a custom mod, then it will be built. The less said about the Electrum Wind and Lost Gray, the better. Though, the Obsidian V4 setup from the Electrum Wind and heat sink from the Lost Gray are alive and well inside the Consular. Wink

So, counting the two I don't like, that's 17 Ultrasabers so far. I also have one on order and it's a raffle entry order, so who knows? Smiley

Death Cyborg
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

Naughty Person

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 08:20:38 AM »

Wow !!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sabers Owned:
Initiate V2 with Sun Riders Destiny Heavy Grade UE Blade
Dark Initiate V2 with Fire Orange Mid Grade Blade
For now......Mwahahahahahaha !!!
(__(((((__o_(((_]]                                                           
(__(((((__0_(((_]]                                                            

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 10:53:03 AM »

Holy smokes man!  That is quite the collection eh? Tongue

I really like the switch on your Consular.

+1 dude. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 11:36:03 AM »

Na, you don't have a problem... none of us do  Roll Eyes  Grin

I agree with Rap, love the red AV on the Consular

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 11:42:23 AM »

Thanks, all of you. Yeah, that was take 2 on the Consular switch. I messed up the anodizing on the first one and had to wait (impatiently) for a replacement.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 03:29:42 PM »

Great collection you have there, Scifi.  Really great balance between dark and silver hilts.  Of all the sabers you own, the Guardian really stands out to me.  Have a point!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 04:33:32 PM »

Really nice collection... they do add up.  I'm inspired... some day sooner than later I should gather together what I recall of my US sabers for a group photo.  I like your unlit photo and this would make it so much easier.  Thanks for the share.  Smiley

point  Cool

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 09:50:16 PM »

Thanks a lot, Infinit01 and Dauntless Seven. Yeah, I like to mix it up with the black and silver. I don't know if anyone noticed the difference, but that Guardian has a nickel plated shroud. It also has a recharge port hole. The dude who sold me the hilt ordered it with those features, but wasn't fond of something with the hilt, so he tried selling the saber. Once that failed, he disassembled it and sold someone the Diamond internals and me the hilt.  Cheesy

I'm inspired... some day sooner than later I should gather together what I recall of my US sabers for a group photo.

As I recall, you have quite the expansive collection yourself, so that would surely be a great photo.  Cool

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 12:18:07 AM »

Really nice collection... they do add up.  I'm inspired... some day sooner than later I should gather together what I recall of my US sabers for a group photo.  I like your unlit photo and this would make it so much easier.  Thanks for the share.  Smiley

point  Cool

I totally agree, the bladeless, unlit look let's you get a lot of hilts in one pic. They add up so fast don't they? Those are some nice hilts with some great customization. I will try this and see if I can get all my US in one pic. Points

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 12:24:45 AM »

Also, I don't have enough blades for all of them. The Dominix V3 (non LE), Consular, Guardian, Dark Standard Issue and Prophecy were all purchased empty, so no blades. But, yes, photographing them without blades makes it much easier. It definitely helps not having all of the LEDs competing with each other and the overhead light. I doubt the camera in my iPhone would have been able to handle all of that.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 01:30:48 AM »

Nice. I still wouldn't mind having a full Dominix saber collection myself Tongue Still needing a V2 and V4. Might do an all dark shadow version as well just for fun Tongue Can't go wrong with either Dominix sabers especially a V3 LE <3 No problems here Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 03:03:18 AM »

Good set there

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 12:18:19 PM »

Yeah, having all of the Aeon and Dominix versions is cool. I especially like having all of the LE versions of the Dominix hilts. It makes me want a matching Aeon LE set. Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »

Definitely go for it Tongue My friend out in Colorado has matching V4 LE twins actually in cyan/cyan/white for a custom set up he wanted out of them =] Looks way nice too. I only got to see the before sabers though when we had to move so didn't really get to see that certain color in person

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 05:33:00 PM »

Sweet collection, mister  Smiley

Seeing them all together like that, the Electrum Wind actually looks longer than I thought it would be.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: