Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Newbie!!! Need help  (Read 2204 times)
Darthpasquin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

Fear is my compass, it drives me forward.

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 09:48:22 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcomes and aid... also just found out I won something in the raffle! Woohooo.  If I didn't think I would get addicted then this will probably seal the deal lol. Looking forward to getting my sabers and now even having some raffle sabers to see the difference between some of the options.

One passionate Sith.
Dark side points appreciated 🤓

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 06:14:52 AM »

Congrats on winning a raffle saber and welcome!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 01:21:19 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 11:15:36 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the raffle, I look forward to seeing what you’re going to recieve

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2018, 11:36:22 AM »

First off, welcome! Great community here.

Secondly, I didn't see if anyone else said this but, have you looked at the Video's that break all this down? You can find them at the US website. They cover all of this with detailed explanations on what everything does.

Congratulations on the raffle! and welcome to the never ending addiction of trying to collect them all.....

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcomes and aid... also just found out I won something in the raffle! Woohooo.  If I didn't think I would get addicted then this will probably seal the deal lol. Looking forward to getting my sabers and now even having some raffle sabers to see the difference between some of the options.

That’s the comment of the year, isn’t it? Lol.  Cool I started a few months ago and I now have 8 sabers in my arsenal and working on maybe another one or two.  When the members say it’s an addiction, that’s an understatement but a good addiction in my opinion

Darthpasquin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

Fear is my compass, it drives me forward.

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2018, 03:09:30 PM »

Well with the 2 sabers I bought and the 3 I will get from the raffle and coupons it’s a nice starter collection Smiley
Definitely eyeing emperors hand or fulcrum next.
Love the idea of a tonfa saber but is brood guard the only design? It seems functional but I want more flare for the hilt maybe...

One passionate Sith.
Dark side points appreciated 🤓

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2018, 03:43:51 PM »

Well with the 2 sabers I bought and the 3 I will get from the raffle and coupons it’s a nice starter collection Smiley
Definitely eyeing emperors hand or fulcrum next.
Love the idea of a tonfa saber but is brood guard the only design? It seems functional but I want more flare for the hilt maybe...

The Broodguard is the only Tonfa that IS carries for now. You can always purchase on and work on the aesthetics to your liking. 

A member named fractalcherrries is customizing his Flamberge into Kylo’s Crossguard.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39539.0

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: