Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: SUMMER 2018 - First Raffle Entry Sabers  (Read 20341 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 05:55:46 PM »

Just received my new saber. The consular with diamond controler. This light saber is so awesome that I felt in love instantly. With a little luck this will be the winner  Grin

I've always loved the Consular since it came out.  I bet the Diamond controller is amazing with it.  The Consular is on top of my saber list to buy.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 06:05:51 PM »

Just received my new saber. The consular with diamond controler. This light saber is so awesome that I felt in love instantly. With a little luck this will be the winner  Grin

A blue Consular!  Excellent!  Good luck in the drawing!  Maybe you'll have a companion very soon!  :-)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 06:08:03 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 02:27:13 AM »

Great looking entries, everyone. Points all around. Smiley

The Consular is on top of my saber list to buy.

Do it! You won't regret it. I got one in a Flash sale last year, and it's sweet.

Hreeik
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 06:35:27 AM »

I hear that this is such a good comfortable dueling saber.  I have the emitter and pommel which look great on other MHS sabers.  There are some photos of the shroud being used on other sabers... likely in the Customization section.

point  Cool

I have to say that this is one of the best light saber for dueling. It fists in hands like nothing else. I had more sabers in my hands but non of those sabers was as good as this one. Until now I had as primary lightsaber bellicose.
I’ll check the photos. Thanks! 🙂

Sabers:
Consular - diamond controller
Bellicose - lite sound

Hreeik
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 06:42:43 AM »

I've always loved the Consular since it came out.  I bet the Diamond controller is amazing with it.  The Consular is on top of my saber list to buy.

Consular with the diamond controller is the best thing in the whole galaxy  Grin absolutely worth every penny. I really love the way how can you change whatever you want so you can have your own unique saber

Sabers:
Consular - diamond controller
Bellicose - lite sound

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 11:47:36 PM »

So when UPS says "by end of day" they mean it. My sabers just arrived.
Here's what I got for entry:
Spectre in SY/FO obs V4, all the trimmings except covertec on emitter. I don't know if I like the shroud or not, I'll give it a little bit before I remove it.
$75 MB- Apprentice V4 LE in GB with windows, A/V, and a 36" Blade (?not sure why?). We all should know what will happen to this in my hands. Still with the blade it still comes out to $100, so worth it

I'll do more pics and a review of the Spectre once I take a few days with it.
Overall very pleased even though the Apprentice was missing it's blade retention screw. I emailed, they'll take care of it no doubt.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 11:51:21 PM »

Beautiful sabers you have there, DB and you have the Sentinel Yellow on the Spectre!  I would of built my Spectre the same as yours minus the etching. Have a point

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 12:27:37 AM »

Love that Spectre. Just gorgeous. The Apprentice LE is hot too. You got a 36" blade because you chose that. The MB order page lets you order different lengths of blades.

And, yes, UPS gets there whenever they do. Last one I had delivered came at 7:21 PM, giving me only a few minutes to open the box and check out the saber before leaving for work. They didn't even hit their own 4 hour estimated window of between 3 PM and 7 PM.

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2018, 04:55:14 AM »

That Spectre is amazing.

At first, I wasn't too keen on the engraving, but your pics changed my mind.

Wow!

+ point

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2018, 09:23:08 AM »

Just received my new saber. The consular with diamond controler. This light saber is so awesome that I felt in love instantly. With a little luck this will be the winner  Grin

Point for sharing! Such a nice looking hilt. Will have to consider buying one for myself.

Spectre in SY/FO obs V4, all the trimmings except covertec on emitter. I don't know if I like the shroud or not, I'll give it a little bit before I remove it.
$75 MB- Apprentice V4 LE in GB with windows, A/V, and a 36" Blade (?not sure why?). We all should know what will happen to this in my hands. Still with the blade it still comes out to $100, so worth it

Overall very pleased even though the Apprentice was missing it's blade retention screw. I emailed, they'll take care of it no doubt.

Point for sharing! And thank you very much for the detailed pics of the Spectre hilt (I already wanted one but now it just feels even more necessary Grin)

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2018, 11:39:11 AM »

Gorgeous consular Hreeik!

Wow DB, that Spectre is a thing of beauty!

The top saber was my (lucky!) raffle entry, which I got to compliment the bottom saber  Smiley
This is the analogue for:

Zearic's shoto &...
Zearic's Aldrnari

As I've said, those of you familiar with the Fan Fiction section will recognize the names of the sabers  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2018, 03:30:52 PM »

Sweet sabers Dutchman!  Nice!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 05:28:05 PM »

The shoto that put you in for the big win! Love it!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2018, 09:50:24 PM »

That is beautiful. Point.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

KyaryoYsoyav
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2018, 06:09:23 PM »

Just got shipping notification for mine (raffle entry and prize)... Pictures to follow soon Smiley

So excited!

Light side points please!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: