Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: SUMMER 2018 - First Raffle Entry Sabers  (Read 20353 times)
imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2018, 01:18:44 AM »

Well, here they are!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »

Great looking sabers, thanks for sharing. Smiley

Critias
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

[Looking for Light Side Points]

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 07:32:08 PM »

Here's the Spectre that got my foot in the door...

Hiya.  I'm a professional geek, gamer, and writer, who's enjoying being new to this level of Star Wars fandom.  Feel free to say howdy (especially if you know my Shadowrun work).

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 07:54:42 PM »

Thanks for the share.  Noted that you got a fine dark side saber with the MB lol.  Grin

Just noticed below your avatar that you are wanting light side points... so will need some assistance from other members to take away those dark points and get you to 8 light points.  Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 07:55:32 PM »

Well, here they are!!!

Gumby, I have to say that your Initiate LE with the AB blade is my favorite from your collection.   The Apprentice in AB looks amazing and the Overlord is quite nice in VA as well but the Initiate is my fan favorite.  Have a point.

MNewell1
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 10:18:49 PM »

This was my first ultrasaber ever and my first raffle.

I ordered the Crimson Scorpion with Tri-Orange light, Obsideon Lite Sound, Heavy Blade, and blade plug.

I was also blessed to win a prize in the summer raffle.  I won a 4th place price (grab bag saber) and can't wait to see what I got!

It will be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks Ultrasabers and Emory!

MNewell1

Sabers Owned:  Crimson Scorpion - Tri FO
                        Aeon v4 - AB
                        Dark Sentinel LE v4 - Tri AS
                        Initiate v3 - Tri CG
                        Apprentice LE v4 - Tri GB

Wish List:  Emperor's Hand - VA
                Dominix LE v4 - SRD

MNewell1
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2018, 10:20:20 PM »

Well, here they are!!!

Sweet looking Liberator!  I will be happy if I get one of those from my prize grab bag!

MNewell1

Sabers Owned:  Crimson Scorpion - Tri FO
                        Aeon v4 - AB
                        Dark Sentinel LE v4 - Tri AS
                        Initiate v3 - Tri CG
                        Apprentice LE v4 - Tri GB

Wish List:  Emperor's Hand - VA
                Dominix LE v4 - SRD

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2018, 10:21:18 PM »

Great looking entries, guys.  Grin

Just noticed below your avatar that you are wanting light side points... so will need some assistance from other members to take away those dark points and get you to 8 light points.  Smiley

I got one. Fortunately, you replied, because I added to the DS point count he had, then I saw your comment and quickly fixed it while it was still fixable. Wink

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2018, 01:18:13 PM »

Thanks MN1!!! I can’t believe how balanced the liberator is!! My wife just loves it.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2018, 10:17:29 PM »

Hi all.  Finally was able to pick up my large US box from UPS facility.  Long story... happier ending.  Here is the box for ooh's and aw's ... Master Medwyn this one's for you !  lol  Wink

Ordered a stunt Aeon v3 tri-blue, av switch;  stunt Sentinel tri-green, av switch;  and for myself a LITE dark Sentinel tri-red, av switch, covertec wheel.  All sabers have an additional retention screw placed on the top opposite to the primary one.  Reason is that the two stunts after some customization are gifts for my physical and kickboxing instructors at the gym I go to.  There will be some heavy sparring and it looks like many of the instructors are interested.  Who knows... as a result perhaps some lightsaber class will come out of this.  Cheesy

This is my haul... note the size of my free t-shirt... holy geez it's a size 3x !!!  Shocked  I could fit a few of me in there lol  Grin
It's going to be a great tablecloth or something.  The free v2 Initiate is in GB.  I'm sure with the multiple ones that I have that I should be able to put together a nice compact staff.  Love those Renegade pommels.  

So the pics are overcast daylight and then lights out.  One can see the difference in the tri versus the regular LED mostly when the room is darker.  The blades are 36" UEHG.  Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 10:20:57 PM »

Great looking sabers there, Dauntless.  What are the plans for the ones you’re keeping?  I know the instructors will be  psyched when you gift those sabers to them and I’m glad the whole shipping debacle got sorted out. Have a point

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 10:25:26 PM »

Awesome sabers, D7. I love that pic of the Pops on the box. Also, that's nice of you to give the gift of Ultrasabers.  Grin

This is my haul... note the size of my free t-shirt... holy geez it's a size 3x !!!  Shocked  I could fit a few of me in there lol  Grin

Shocked Did you forget to put the size in the order notes, or was that all there was?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2018, 10:37:53 PM »

Thanks Inf.  First I want to put my attention towards customizing those gifts.  Just a little wear and battle marks and reduce all that pretty shiny silver.  May place a different pommel on the Aeon perhaps the War Glaive that I just got and also will give the option of a Prophecy pommel switch out if they want more stream lined but still weighted for counterbalance.  Actually I have some extra UEMG blades as well so will share.   I'll post the results under Customizations but have to finish them soon as they are excited to get the sabers.  Smiley

Now I have to haul out all my saber stuff that is in boxes... that cleanup didn't last long.  Roll Eyes  Cheesy

Awesome sabers, D7. I love that pic of the Pops on the box. Also, that's nice of you to give the gift of Ultrasabers.  Grin

Shocked Did you forget to put the size in the order notes, or was that all there was?

Thanks SFD.  Actually I asked for a size large in the " sexy " version as I have another one like this in the large.  Would have included with the gifts.  I don't know what else to say or what that packer was possibly thinking.  Undecided

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 10:58:00 PM »

Yeah, that shirt is way off of what you wanted. Maybe they got orders mixed up when packing. There could be someone somewhere who wears an XXXL that is looking at that Large shirt going "what the f---."

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2018, 03:01:21 AM »

Well then I guess that there are x2 of us going " what the f--- "  Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: