Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Thoughts on potential product for US  (Read 909 times)
StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« on: August 13, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »

Not sure if this has been covered before.  However, after watching Batmike90’s video about his Archon and his customizations, I’m wondering if US has thought about making a clamp with a card for the Archon.  I’m thinking a removable accessory would not only look great in terms of US eye for detail, but something that was removable that could dress up a number of sabers. And if it were removable (MHS), it wouldn’t get in the way of using the sabers for dueling, spinning, etc...

It’s also a feature no one the Obi Wan/Luke skinny neck saber has and I think would be a huge stand out feature.  And as collectors, we could have our cake and eat it as well in terms of having that choice of cosmetic features as well as combat comfort.

Thoughts?

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 12:03:02 AM »

I think that’s a good idea, Gives customers more options to make it their own and it’s.  Being MHS compatible. Would be neat on other sabers

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 12:27:14 AM »

Hi.  Members have a central thread for ideas and requests.  The US staff do check in there and sometimes down the road we do see that some of our brainy and often practical inspirations have been developed into a product... whether a saber style or part.  Please include your input there instead of a separate thread so that it will be noticed.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=831.msg8058#msg8058

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 02:37:45 AM »

Thanks, DS...I cut and pasted over there, plus added the additional of Infinite01 about how we could use them on a number of saber—just in case that wasn’t obvious. I’m still getting familiar with the boards. There are a lot of them, and a lot of pinned threads to go though when I have time to better understand what’s been done and how things work.

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 02:45:32 AM »

No problem... I've been a member for many years and although I have a decent memory... have forgotten about some really good active threads until often a newer member posts and reminds me.   Smiley

DarkSideBlues
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -30

He always looks like he’s judging my posts....

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 06:00:47 AM »

No problem... I've been a member for many years and although I have a decent memory... have forgotten about some really good active threads until often a newer member posts and reminds me.   Smiley
*ahem*

Or you send someone to hunt them down for you.... Roll Eyes

You only live once?
WRONG.
You only die once.
You Live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you ALIVE and truly living, or just watching life go by you?

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »

LOL! I believe that would be a hunt as some threads look like they’ve been in stasis a while. Plus the sheer amount of things I’m still encountering as I venture into different areas. One thing I’ve noticed from past message board experience is that there are usually the favorite boards for many people and several interesting threads don’t get a lot of traction in other areas.  I’m liking that there’s a lot of variety here though. As an eclectic sort of person that appeals to me. But it also means between work, life, and my creative endeavors, it’s going to take me a while to get my bearing here. So if I go too far afield—and my overly enthusiastic imagination is bound to take me there on occasion—just let me know and I will course correct Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »

*ahem*

Or you send someone to hunt them down for you.... Roll Eyes

As I said I've got it covered.  lol  Grin

point for each of you  Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: