Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2018 Winners  (Read 41078 times)
TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2018, 04:06:22 PM »

I am really happy to win my first raffle, I'm now batting .200, not bad. A fourth place grab bag.... Here's hoping for a Libby or Prophecy or better. Hey I guy can wish and hope..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2018, 04:10:33 PM »

Congratulations winners (and those who entered and didn't win a prize, you still got a great saber). Notice a few names I recognized, Infinit, Elwood, TD, jdiknhtJMH and TR-77477, special congrats to you guys.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

MNewell1
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2018, 04:29:16 PM »

Incredulous statement: I actually won something! Fourth place is good.
Query: It says grab bag saber, so do we actually get the grab bag option of choosing a colour or is it more of a guaranteed stunt MB?
My prize email did not provide an opportunity for modifying the prize.  We get what we get randomly, which is totally cool with me!

Ultrasabers and Emory, you ROCK!!!

MNewell1

Sabers Owned:  Crimson Scorpion - Tri FO
                        Aeon v4 - AB
                        Dark Sentinel LE v4 - Tri AS
                        Initiate v3 - Tri CG
                        Apprentice LE v4 - Tri GB

Wish List:  Emperor's Hand - VA
                Dominix LE v4 - SRD

Gunner
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2018, 04:31:27 PM »

Thank you Ultra Saber for the generous prizes & congratulations to all the winners. I'm anxious to see what everyone got, including myself !! I will definitely show some pics when it gets here.

"DO OR DO NOT THERE IS ON TRY".    Yoda

MNewell1
Knight Officer

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »

I am really happy to win my first raffle, I'm now batting .200, not bad. A fourth place grab bag.... Here's hoping for a Libby or Prophecy or better. Hey I guy can wish and hope..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Do they have higher end hilts in the grab bag sabers, like the Emperors Hand?!?  That would be awesome!  Although I would be totally happy with an Initiate LE or an Aeon LE!

Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

MNewell1

Aeon v4 - AB
                        Initiate v3 - Tri CG

Dominix LE v4 - SRD

Vamps
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2018, 04:34:03 PM »

Im so hyped to be a first prize winner, now I have 5 sabers to look forward to arriving in the near future.

Congratulations to all the winners and sorry to those that missed out this time.

Critias
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

[Looking for Light Side Points]

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2018, 04:41:22 PM »

Do they have higher end hilts in the grab bag sabers, like the Emperors Hand?!?  That would be awesome!  Although I would be totally happy with an Initiate LE or an Aeon LE!

I'm super jazzed 'cause now I've got a Mystery Box (that I'd already ordered) AND a Grab Bag coming my way.  I can't wait to see what sabers the Force has planned for me to discover!  Cheesy 

Also, props to US, they just let me go in and add a coupler to my order (since I'm getting some random sabers, I figure I might as well also be able to have fun and try to make a double-blade out of them, right?).  Their customer service was great, and I really appreciate it!

Hiya.  I'm a professional geek, gamer, and writer, who's enjoying being new to this level of Star Wars fandom.  Feel free to say howdy (especially if you know my Shadowrun work).

MNewell1
Knight Officer

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2018, 04:57:56 PM »

I reached out to Customer Support, and Zeta told me that Grab Bags were primarily lower end hilts with small upgrades.  However, she did say that there was a POSSIBILITY of getting a higher end stunt hilt in a grab bag.  It is just not very likely.

Either way, that works for me!  I really like some of the lower end hilts like the Aeon and the Initiate.

MNewell1

Aeon v4 - AB
                        Initiate v3 - Tri CG

Dominix LE v4 - SRD

pplitz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2018, 06:30:56 PM »

Thank you Ultra Sabers!  I checked the winners list this morning and saw that I was a third place winner!  I'm super excited!  I honestly didn't even know that these high-quality lightsabers even existed until about a month ago.  I decided one of these would be a great prize for an upcoming tradeshow where my company will be exhibiting.  So that was my first purchase.  I also ordered a grab bag unit for my nephew, who is a Star Wars fan, but also really wasn't aware of these amazing devices.  So two orders, but none for me...until today.  Thanks Ultra Sabers!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2018, 06:35:42 PM »

I'm super jazzed 'cause now I've got a Mystery Box (that I'd already ordered) AND a Grab Bag coming my way.  I can't wait to see what sabers the Force has planned for me to discover!  Cheesy 

Right there with you. Also prdered a Mystery Box and won a Grab Bag Saber in the raffle. I feel like Christmas is a few days away. I know I have two gifts coming but don't know what they'll be. Full of anticipation !

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2018, 06:39:30 PM »

Congratulations winners (and those who entered and didn't win a prize, you still got a great saber). Notice a few names I recognized, Infinit, Elwood, TD, jdiknhtJMH and TR-77477, special congrats to you guys.

Thanks, Taegin.  I was deciding on whether or not I wanted to participate and decided to do so after watching so many reviews on the Aeon V4 and decide to just buy it. I'd have an Aeon either way and wasn't expecting anything but appreciative towards US!

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »

Wow!  Look at all these new names that were winners!  Congrats to the top prize winners as well.

I sat out this raffle but am looking forward to seeing everyone’s pics!

Many txs to Emory and the US staff for running this awesome promo!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Lokan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

(Light Side Points Only)

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2018, 08:18:07 PM »

I am so happy to have won my first raffle. I have a question about third prize. It is a random hilt with a LI-Ion setup. The Li-Ion set ups are usually reserved for the obsidian soundboard. Does this mean my random saber will have sound? I'm happy either way, just curious!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2018, 08:42:28 PM »

I saw Layana and Scifidud up there w/ infinity. nice to see a few names I know.
and congrats to the rest who won as well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2018, 08:51:27 PM »

Thanks, Taegin🙏🏻😊 ever the class act, around here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: