Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2018 Winners  (Read 41555 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2018, 08:58:52 PM »

Congrats to all the winners!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2018, 09:02:28 PM »

I saw Layana and Scifidud up there w/ infinity. nice to see a few names I know.
and congrats to the rest who won as well.

Thanks Smiley yes, my second raffle win! third price, so I think something with sound (and I get a free initiate with my order anyway Cheesy )

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Birdmanjeff
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »

4th prize is awesome for me.  Thanks UltraSabers! I’ll post a phot when it gets here.

Jeepn79
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2018, 10:45:21 PM »

First time placing an order and won 2nd place, thanks and I can’t wait to see what arrives. Will be sure to post when it does.

Monocratic
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2018, 10:50:47 PM »

Whoa, this was my first order with Ultra Sabers after what felt like weeks of browsing online and trying to determine the best place to make what, to me at least, is a substantial purchase. I finally decided to order while it was during the Summer Raffle and originally had ordered 2 mystery saber boxes (One $75 and one $200). Upon finding that I would be waiting until the raffle ended for my order to ship, I had a few days of thinking that drove me crazy and made me decide to build my own. Thankfully the customer service here is amazing and Marlena got my first order cancelled and was able to assist me with processing the second order. I was substantially more excited knowing what I would have coming since I decided to splurge for the Diamond controller. And to top that all off, I somehow won 3rd prize when I never win anything, so now I still get some mystery to my order!

Thanks so much Ultra Sabers for your awesome products and your awesome customer service. You've definitely got me as a future customer, and congratulations to all of the other winners as well!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2018, 11:11:47 PM »

I am so happy to have won my first raffle. I have a question about third prize. It is a random hilt with a LI-Ion setup. The Li-Ion set ups are usually reserved for the obsidian soundboard. Does this mean my random saber will have sound? I'm happy either way, just curious!

No, it will be a stunt saber with Li-Ion batteries. If you look at the ordering pages, under stunt setup, you still have the option of paying to have either Li-Ion batteries with a resistor or a buck puck. The one I received in the early 2017 Winter Raffle was a stunt Dominix LE V4 in Guardian Blue with Li-Ions and a resistor. Smiley

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2018, 01:14:51 AM »

awesome i'm 0-2 this sucks

Hi... I'll put this in perspective for you.  This is my 10th raffle.  I won a 4th place Aeon v3 stunt saber on my 4th try.  Wink

Was I temporarily disappointed... heck yes... but am eagerly awaiting my saber parcel likely next week.  Cheesy

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2018, 01:21:05 AM »

I am so happy to have won my first raffle. I have a question about third prize. It is a random hilt with a LI-Ion setup. The Li-Ion set ups are usually reserved for the obsidian soundboard. Does this mean my random saber will have sound? I'm happy either way, just curious!

No... you will have the bonus benefit of the Li-Ion batteries.  What I'm not sure about is if it comes with a charger.  Most likely you will have to purchase one or get either a Li-Ion or universal battery charger from Amazon or elsewhere.  Just don't use a regular alkaline NiMH charger.  Smiley

Lokan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

(Light Side Points Only)

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2018, 01:34:21 AM »

Luckily my entry saber is a diamond with lithium ion setup so I’ll already have one!

Monocratic
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2018, 01:45:37 AM »

Do you know if they come with a blade and if you are able to send them back for the sound upgrade down the line?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2018, 02:48:43 AM »

Hi.  Yes any stunt saber can be upgraded to sound.  It is quite costly to completely gut a saber if the saber is using x4 AAA batteries and you want to upgrade to an Obsidian V3 or v4 soundboard.  You have to factor in shipping both ways, cost of board/supplies and cost of labor.  Unless it is a higher end saber it likely is not worth it.

With the LITE sound option that only takes alkaline batteries... it might be more cost effective.  You would need to contact  customerservice@ultrasabers.com  to get the price range.  Stunts are valuable to have for many reasons and most will have at least a few in their collection.  

The winning 3rd place stunt saber will have the Li-Ion battery set up so that would be less costly to add sound.  

All sabers come with a blade.  You won't know which one or the length for your raffle win.  Both blade weights (MG/HG), lengths (24-36") and film colors (silver/white) are useful... again for multiple reasons.  Rarely can have too many blades or Li-Ion batteries.  Smiley

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2018, 03:11:44 AM »

Grats to all those who entered and won

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2018, 05:54:29 AM »

Wooo!!! Congrats to all the winners. Particularly Elwood and Infinit01.
Two Zarkin' Froods that really know where their towels are!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

DarkSideBlues
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -30

He always looks like he’s judging my posts....

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2018, 06:00:08 AM »

Wooo!!! Congrats to all the winners. Particularly Elwood and Infinit01.
Two Zarkin' Froods that really know where their towels are! (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference if you didn't catch it)

Hoopy froods. They’re hoopy froods.

Congratulations to everyone who entered the raffle. All of you are getting some very excellent sabers. Just some of you are getting an additional one (or two).

You only live once?
WRONG.
You only die once.
You Live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you ALIVE and truly living, or just watching life go by you?

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2018, 10:29:21 AM »

I believe everything is distributed randomly but don't quote me on that.  Maybe the veterans can verify

If you contact support, you can get a list of paid upgrade options including color and sound.

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate