Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: My "collection" so far  (Read 6619 times)
CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« on: August 16, 2018, 04:15:03 PM »

Hey guys!

While waiting for my raffle entry order (and prize) I thought I should post pictures of the sabers I got so far. Been meaning to do that since I got here but never got around to it.

As it is my first time posting pictures (and using imgur) I hope it works out ok

Not a large collection by any means but here it goes:

My first saber

Aeon V4 with LITE sound, Sun Rider's Destiny, Flash on Clash in Arctic Blue, windows in the emitter and Green-illuminated Silver AV switch

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 04:22:44 PM »

Hi.  You need to use the BBCODE ( message & boards ).  It will highlight in green.  Then press the Ctrl and v keys to transfer the pic to your post.  If you are using a cell phone then I'm not sure how to do it or if it is a different procedure.  Smiley

EDIT:  Your saber pics just showed up so will leave the instructions for others that may need it.

That's a beautiful looking saber.  I have the same LED, illum. switch ring and FoC color combination on a black saber.

point for the share  Cool

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 04:28:07 PM »

Obviously my first attempt wasn't successful but I think I figured it out. Thank you for the info. Have a point!

My stunt sabers

Dominix LE V4, Stunt, Sun Rider's Destiny and Arctic Blue, windows in the emitter and standard guarded switch

Coupled together they become my Phantom LE V4

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 04:31:28 PM »

That's a very attractive looking staff.  I often choose 2 different blade colors for a staff.  If you purchase a flush adjustable coupler then you can line up those switches.  Smiley

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 04:44:47 PM »

I probably will next time I order something (shipping to Switzerland is not cheap so it's better to place a few things in the same order).7

But I don't mind the switches that much. I have to admit I'm not really comfortable enough to use the staff in combat yet. Still got much to learn.

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 04:47:25 PM »

Great start on your collection, there CruentoNox.  SRD is my favorite color and I'm jelly you have two SRD sabers!  Point.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 04:50:50 PM »

Thanks. Have a point back for loving SRD! Seems we also both like Starkiller from TFU

Obviously I am quite partial to it myself. When I chose it for my first saber I wasn't completely sure but I was hoping I'd enjoy it. Sure enough when I made my second order, one of the two stunts HAD to be in SRD  Grin

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 05:11:34 PM »

Thanks. Have a point back for loving SRD! Seems we also both like Starkiller from TFU

Obviously I am quite partial to it myself. When I chose it for my first saber I wasn't completely sure but I was hoping I'd enjoy it. Sure enough when I made my second order, one of the two stunts HAD to be in SRD  Grin

I appears that we do! He's my favorite character in the universe.  I'm still deciding one which saber I want in SRD, it may be an existing one or a future one.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 05:26:39 PM »

Lookin good bubba! You’ll have to update that with the new arrival when it comes!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 05:31:42 PM »

Thanks, will do. It's still processing so I have no idea when it will get there. I expect they must be completely overworked these days.

Though I am looking forward to my two new sabers (200$ Mystery Box + Grab Bag I won as Fourth Prize in the raffle) I am patiently waiting for it. Well, patiently but I still have been watching a number of unboxing videos recently to try and imagine what that moment will be like for me  Roll Eyes

Sabers Owned

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 05:35:18 PM »

I missed your name when I saw the list of winners. Congrats!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 06:14:16 PM »

Indeed, congrats CruentoNox!  Now, you have even more added to your collection. I look forward to seeing them myself.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 07:01:03 PM »

Thank you both.

As I wait for them to get here, I think I'll have to make a new Saber-bag to take them with me to conventions and lightsaber fight exhibitions (so far I only had the possibility to take two on my back).

Sabers Owned

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 02:06:46 AM »

Does make an excellent staff

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 09:06:23 PM »

My order literally just shipped. Expecting it for 23rd (Thursday)

Which means I'll have it before my birthday (on the 27th)...super excited  Cheesy

Sabers Owned

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: