Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: My "collection" so far  (Read 6595 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2018, 09:07:39 PM »

I look forward to seeing it!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 05:46:01 AM »

I got my order yesterday evening (YEAH!).
Unfortunately I was unable to find the time to take pictures and share them so I'll have to do that this evening (I starting work now).

After choosing the Aeon V4 for my first saber and two Dominix LE V4 for my second order, I chose to go for a 200$ Mystery Box when joining the raffle (with another saber for a friend). I won 4th prize free Grab Bag and guess what....

...My Mystery Box gave me an Aeon V4 and my free Grab Bag whas a Dominix V4!

Seems after choosing this type of hilt and confirming my interest afterwards now it was time for these hilt to choose me back  Grin (I really don't mind as they are very comfortable for all uses)

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 11:58:21 AM »

Congrats, CruentoNox!  Now, you can buy two couplers and make two staffs if you want!  Lol.  I look forward to seeing the review and pictures.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »

My raffle entry saber : 200$ Mystery Box

Result:
Aeon V4 with LITE sound, Guardian Blue with Silver FoC, Windows in the emitter and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch

Funny part of the story:
As I was ordering with a friend and it was his first US saber I helped him to make his order step by step.
He ended up getting:
Manticore with LITE sound, Guardian Blue with Silver FoC, Blue-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch

And I thought "Hey those are nice settings there. Might want to consider it on another saber one of these days".

Guess US is never really wrong about anything...

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2018, 04:20:16 PM »

My 4th prize in the First Summer Raffle : A free Grab Bag

Result:
Dominix V4, Stunt, Blazing Red, Windows in the emitter, Regular Guarded Switch

Best part is:
Of the three sabers I had, I had two in SRD (one of them with AB FoC) and one in AB and I got GB with AS FoC and BR. All colors I didn't have yet  Cheesy
And I was hoping one of these two would be a Dark side colors so I would own at least one.

Sabers Owned

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2018, 04:24:46 PM »

I can't resist posting pictures of the two new sabers together.

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »

They are definitely the polar opposites of each other, CruentoNox! So will we see staffs for each or at least one?  Loving the GB on that Aeon, just makes it stand out and BR on a dark saber is alwasy menacing, even more so on the Dominix in my opinion.  Point for the share!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2018, 05:16:13 PM »

Thank you Infinit01! Have a point back!

Since I now have two Aeon V4 with LITE sound (one SRD and one GB) making a staff out of them is tempting. Might be interesting to see what it looks like when FoC gets activated (SRD turning AB and GB turning AS....hummm)

Yes if I was going for a BR saber I thought the Dominix would be best and I am not disappointed  Cool

Sabers Owned

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2018, 06:09:26 PM »

Now I guess is the time for pictures of my full collection so far. All the hilts are the same shape but you know it's not entirely my doing  Grin

In the first two pictures the sabers are in order of purchase:
1) Aeon V4, SRD
2 and 3) Dominix LE V4, AB and SRD (bought together)
4 and 5) Aeon V4, GB and Dominix V4, BR

In the third picture I moved the AB between the GB and BR because it looked like the two SRDs next to it were hiding the AB a little.

Sabers Owned

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2018, 01:46:22 AM »

Sweet collection so far!  Enough variety to keep things interesting while still being the style you like.  If my eyes aren't deceiving me they even sent you a non-Ultraedge blade for that Blazing Red, which is the correct choice in my book.  They all look awesome in any case! 

If you like a particular hilt there's nothing wrong with having a bunch and sometimes US does seem to read minds.  For example, I'm partial to the Sentinel/Apprentice family.  My first two free Initiates during sales were Dark Apprentice LEs, one of my first two mystery boxes was a Dark Sentinel, and my first raffle prize was a Sentinel LE.  Maybe there really is a Force.  Smiley

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2018, 01:54:39 AM »

Now I guess is the time for pictures of my full collection so far. All the hilts are the same shape but you know it's not entirely my doing  Grin

In the first two pictures the sabers are in order of purchase:
1) Aeon V4, SRD
2 and 3) Dominix LE V4, AB and SRD (bought together)
4 and 5) Aeon V4, GB and Dominix V4, BR

In the third picture I moved the AB between the GB and BR because it looked like the two SRDs next to it were hiding the AB a little.

I'm not going to lie, that's an incredible collectino of Aeons and Dominix V4s and LE V4s that you have there, Nox.  Point for you.

Here's a picture of me with my Aeon and Dominix staff

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2018, 05:47:20 AM »

Sweet collection so far!  Enough variety to keep things interesting while still being the style you like.  If my eyes aren't deceiving me they even sent you a non-Ultraedge blade for that Blazing Red, which is the correct choice in my book.  They all look awesome in any case! 

If you like a particular hilt there's nothing wrong with having a bunch and sometimes US does seem to read minds.  For example, I'm partial to the Sentinel/Apprentice family.  My first two free Initiates during sales were Dark Apprentice LEs, one of my first two mystery boxes was a Dark Sentinel, and my first raffle prize was a Sentinel LE.  Maybe there really is a Force.  Smiley

Thank you. Your eyes aren't deceiving you. Actually since I took a Mystery Box in my last order and won a Grab Bag prize, I choose my MB with a non-UE blade in case I got a warm color (since I already had a few UE blades on each of my sabers). When I got GB on my Mystery Box and BR on my Grab Bag it seemed the most logical choice to put the Midgrade on BR and the UE Midgrade on GB.

I'm not going to lie, that's an incredible collectino of Aeons and Dominix V4s and LE V4s that you have there, Nox.  Point for you.

Here's a picture of me with my Aeon and Dominix staff

Point back. Love those Aeons and Dominix. They're just sooo comfortable to me.

Very nice staff you got here. Is it stunt or does it come with sound/FoC?

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 11:46:36 AM »

Both my Aeon and Dominix have sound on them but no FoC on either pair.  They're actually two separate sabers that I use my winning coupler to mate together to see how I would like it, and I love it! So now, I'm going to order a few more couplers but QDs so that I can pair and unpair them on the fly.  The Aeon was my entry saber into the Summer 1 Raffle so it'll always have a special place in my heart.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2018, 02:12:57 PM »

Both my Aeon and Dominix have sound on them but no FoC on either pair.  They're actually two separate sabers that I use my winning coupler to mate together to see how I would like it, and I love it! So now, I'm going to order a few more couplers but QDs so that I can pair and unpair them on the fly.  The Aeon was my entry saber into the Summer 1 Raffle so it'll always have a special place in my heart.

That Aeon in AS sure has something about it. I like it. Love the fact I got an Aeon V4 un GB and AS FoC in my Mystery Box. AS does seem more and more appealing.

Sabers Owned

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2018, 11:25:52 AM »

My 4th prize in the First Summer Raffle : A free Grab Bag

Result:
Dominix V4, Stunt, Blazing Red, Windows in the emitter, Regular Guarded Switch

Best part is:
Of the three sabers I had, I had two in SRD (one of them with AB FoC) and one in AB and I got GB with AS FoC and BR. All colors I didn't have yet  Cheesy
And I was hoping one of these two would be a Dark side colors so I would own at least one.
First of all: congratulations CN with your raffle win!

ALL of those sabers make one FINE collection  Smiley

And it looks like we have similar good luck for our 4th place wins; below is my raffle entry saber (Apprentice v4) and my prize:

Aeon LE v4 stunt w/windowed emitter, guarded switch & FO blade  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: