Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: What Jedi or Sith are you?  (Read 23992 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2018, 06:48:03 PM »

I picked the one that looked weirdest lol

You're lucky Jar-Jar isn't a Jedi or Sith then - you might have ended up with him with a choice like that!

I just thought the fourth galaxy (purple) looked as if it could encompass everyone and everything within it.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2018, 02:00:07 AM »

You're lucky Jar-Jar isn't a Jedi or Sith then - you might have ended up with him with a choice like that!

I just thought the fourth galaxy (purple) looked as if it could encompass everyone and everything within it.
Preposterous!

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2018, 03:43:41 PM »

Jedi: Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am more than okay with this.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2018, 10:05:41 PM »

You're lucky Jar-Jar isn't a Jedi or Sith

Are you absolutely sure? Because he can perform impossible leaps and dodge blaster fire. Also, look at where he's being made a "bombad general." Odd promotion choice for someone who has never been in the military and what he did would have made him a better choice for an ambassador, not a military leader. Plus, when Boss Nass is promoting him, he's waving his hand like he's performing a mind trick, and we already know those work on Boss Nass because Qui-Gon used them earlier in the film. Not to mention his incredible "luck." While he seems clumsy, he actually was quite effective in the battle against the droids on Naboo. Almost like he was trying to make it look like he was clumsy, to hide the fact that he's a Sith.

Just saying. Tongue

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »

Hi SFD,

OK I'll open a can of worms here....
That was what I meant...you don't want to be a Sith (surely?)  Undecided

(p.s. but some of his physical abilities are impressive, the jumps and stuff.)

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »

Yeah, it's more likely that his race is capable of incredible leaps and has really fast reflexes. The reflexes can pretty much be confirmed by the fact that he can grab stuff with his tongue for food. If that ability is anything like a frog's ability, fast reflexes would be necessary to get small fast creatures in the wild. I just like that "Sith" fan theory with Jar-Jar because people hate him so much. "Mesa Sith Lord!" (shoots Force lightning)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2018, 10:31:05 PM »

Hello again,

Yes, I've seen those theories and  thought they were amusing if a little worrying - imagine if they were true, Jar-Jar would have to be even more manipulative than Palpatine...shudder!.

I can catch flying insects with a pair of chopsticks so I had best be careful I don't get mistaken for a Darkside User!

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2018, 10:59:16 PM »

Oh yeah, Jar-Jar also called for the vote to give Palpatine emergency powers to create the army of the Republic, which in turn gave the Empire its army. Coincidence? I think not.

I took the test again and got Mace Windu, the exact result I was going for. Grin You know, if you can figure out the patterns, it's actually not that hard to "guide" the results of that thing.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2018, 11:03:05 PM »

I took the test again and got Mace Windu, the exact result I was going for. Grin You know, if you can figure out the patterns, it's actually not that hard to "guide" the results of that thing.

So did you pick the purple fourth galaxy? I have a feeling that has a bearing on the outcome based on your view of the galaxy.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2018, 11:06:10 PM »

Yeah, among other things. I figured Mace would fight for power, despite being a Jedi. And, I picked to save my friends (the Jedi.)

And, I just "guided" the result to Luke Skywalker. OK, I'm not playing anymore. In the words of Darth Vader: "too easy."  Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2018, 11:12:51 PM »

Hi SFD,

Well if the Ultrasaber Holocron Quiz doesn't do anything for you, there are two other quizzes on a site called Brainfall.com that I have used.

One is a "How Jedi/Sith Are You?" test and the other is "Which Star Wars Character Are You?" The good thing is this site always has Ultrasaber Pop-Up ads in the ad windows  Grin

Anyhoo the links are:
How Jedi/Sith Are You: http://brainfall.com/quizzes/how-jedi-sith-are-you/

Which Star Wars Character Are You?: http://brainfall.com/quizzes/which-star-wars-character-are-you/

Have fun!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2018, 11:13:08 PM »

Yeah, among other things. I figured Mace would fight for power, despite being a Jedi. And, I picked to save my friends (the Jedi.)

And, I just "guided" the result to Luke Skywalker. OK, I'm not playing anymore. In the words of Darth Vader: "too easy."  Wink

*"All too easy"

and I think you have a point about Mace

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2018, 12:31:50 AM »

I paraphrased the quote. I used to watch all three Star Wars films every time I stayed home sick from school as a kid. Believe me when I tell you I could probably sit here and mostly accurately quote them.

Hi SFD,

Well if the Ultrasaber Holocron Quiz doesn't do anything for you, there are two other quizzes on a site called Brainfall.com that I have used.

One is a "How Jedi/Sith Are You?" test and the other is "Which Star Wars Character Are You?" The good thing is this site always has Ultrasaber Pop-Up ads in the ad windows  Grin

Anyhoo the links are:
How Jedi/Sith Are You: http://brainfall.com/quizzes/how-jedi-sith-are-you/

Which Star Wars Character Are You?: http://brainfall.com/quizzes/which-star-wars-character-are-you/

Have fun!

Oh, I already got accurate results when I took the quiz the first time and didn't intentionally influence the results. Obi-Wan Kenobi. That lines up with all those blade things I've done over the past few years that said I should wield a blue blade. Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 12:48:45 AM »

Hi SFD,

These Brainfall quizzes were the first ones I did and I got 90% Jedi. I also got Qui-Gon so I can't argue with the Force (I could but would probably lose) and I feel comfortable in my green "skin".

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2018, 09:27:38 AM »

I paraphrased the quote. I used to watch all three Star Wars films every time I stayed home sick from school as a kid. Believe me when I tell you I could probably sit here and mostly accurately quote them.

Oh, I already got accurate results when I took the quiz the first time and didn't intentionally influence the results. Obi-Wan Kenobi. That lines up with all those blade things I've done over the past few years that said I should wield a blue blade. Wink

Blue, for the win!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: