Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Summer Raffle Extravaganza ends 09/10/2018  (Read 40502 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: August 17, 2018, 03:49:55 AM »

What the hell.  It's Summer Eighteen, so why not do it again!  This Summer for the second time we are combining our awesome raffle with a ton of our awesome sales.  First of all we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers, however this time we are giving away 105 sabers!!!.  But we didn't just stop at a ridiculous number of prizes.  We are also giving 10% off ALL SABERS, Free Shipping, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, and an assortment of other free goodies with orders.  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 105 prizes in the Summer Raffle.   

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Monday, September 10th, 2018. 

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between August 17th, 2018 and September 10th, 2018.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your orderThis is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 105?  Yes, ONE HUNDRED FIVE!!! this is not a typo people this is real, giving away ONE HUNDRED FIVE free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty eight winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [forty one winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Spinner"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on September 11th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW DORINIAN!!!  NEW FULCRUM!!! NEW LOST GRAY!!! NEW EMPERORS HAND!!! NEW BROOD GUARD!!! NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  RENEGADE!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Check out the ERGO Ultraspinner here: https://squareup.com/store/ultraspinners/item/ergo-aluminum you can request Silver, Red, Blue, or Black finish in the comments field of your order.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q</a>

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Fourmethylhexane
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 07:21:15 AM »

And this, my friends, is how I go broke. Real talk though, a second raffle coming right off the heels of the previous one? Ultrasabers is driving the temptation high.

Sabers Owned:
- Dark Initiate V4 "Weird Sisters" (x3)
- Aeon LE
- Dark Reaper "Black Knight"
- Aeon V4
- Fulcrum
- Lost Grey
- Dominix V4
- Standard Issue (2x) "Temple Staff"

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 08:02:47 AM »

TEMPTATIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Happy to see that others who were not able to enter the first may be able to now !!!
good luck all, i'll enter in winter if there is Wink saving money for my futur mantis :p

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 08:10:38 AM »

Ok, so life happened and I missed the last raffle. Are you messing with me US. Another FREAKING RAFFLE!!!😁😁 I don't care if I have to rob a bank, (not really) i will get in on this raffle. Specter, Bellicose or Raven....one of you shall be mine. (maybe even two).

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 08:51:53 AM »

I have missed the spring and 1st summer raffles, I might have to get in on this one.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 09:21:24 AM »

Terrible temptation! I'm not sure I'll be able to resist...

Thing is, I probably should wait until I know what I receive with my previous order first (Mystery Box + Grab Bag Prize = No idea what they are).
Hopefully I'll get them before this raffle ends (though money may be another issue).

US is torturing me! But I love them all the more for it  Grin (does that sound as deviant in english as in french? Probably...)

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 11:46:11 AM »

The generosity of Emory and Ultrasabers never cease to impress me.

After scraping together an entry and winning a prize in the last one, I definitely won't be entering this raffle. However, I wish everyone luck and hope some of the fine folks who weren't so lucky in the last raffle, or who couldn't enter, can put together some entries and win some prizes. Smiley

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 12:01:36 PM »

So...what you are saying....is.....I should just go ahead and get my Lost Gray now....

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 12:42:41 PM »

So...what you are saying....is.....I should just go ahead and get my Lost Gray now....

Yes. With 10% off, free shipping and a raffle, there's not going to be a better time.

Critias
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

[Looking for Light Side Points]

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 01:12:32 PM »

*tries to figure out how to talk his wife into needing a lightsaber*

Hiya.  I'm a professional geek, gamer, and writer, who's enjoying being new to this level of Star Wars fandom.  Feel free to say howdy (especially if you know my Shadowrun work).

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 01:17:33 PM »

WOW! Here we go again. I won't be entering this time around so good luck to everyone who does.

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 01:36:30 PM »

Wow, I don't know if I'll be able to resist. Consular here I come. I just said yesterday I'd wait until the next raffle for it. And here we go!
Thanks US, your generosity is unbelievable.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 01:38:26 PM »

Wow, I don't know if I'll be able to resist. Consular here I come. I just said yesterday I'd wait until the next raffle for it. And here we go!
Thanks US, your generosity is unbelievable.

I guess you did wait for the next one (even though you really didn't need to wait long  Wink )

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 02:28:42 PM »

Yes. With 10% off, free shipping and a raffle, there's not going to be a better time.
I just got my Spectre with the last raffle....and a 3rd place saber.....Fulcrum with the previous...and a 2nd place.....I am glutinous...

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Therion012
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

I seek the balance with-in the Force

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 02:41:29 PM »

Wow.  I used the excuse that this was for my birthday and Christmas on the raffle that just ended.  Lmao. What excuse will the wife belief for this one I wonder.  Got to see what I get for the 1st place prize,  mystery box and free Initiate before I try to figure this out.

Chosen One (Diamond)
Spectre (Diamond) DVA, VA FoC
Emporers Hand (Diamond) DVA, VA FoC
Butcher (Emerald & Obsidian) BR- (pulse)BH, VA FoC
Sentinal LE V4 Staff (Stunt) G
Dark Initiate V4 Staff (Stunt) R
Dark Apprentice LE V4 (Stunt) R
Dark Apprentice V4 (Stunt) B

****WISH LIST****
Grandmaster
Renegade LE
Prophecy V3