Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: AT-AT Sound Font?  (Read 1594 times)
Draddog
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 36

« on: August 17, 2018, 05:46:14 PM »

Hi all
I'm digging around trying to find a sound font for AT-AT noises. Specifically the walking, foot stomping, lasers shooting etc. I know someone else was asking about this on Reddit as well (and we have parallel use cases).
Thanks!

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 10:29:57 PM »

I didn't think I'd see a request for an AT-AT font, which is partly why I never made one. I have a massive amount of studio-quality AT-AT effects, and incorporated some of them into my Steampunk US font, but I've yet to make an AT-AT font. It is on my list of fonts to make, in a sub-list of high-quality vehicular fonts to make, but that list is at 100+ fonts...so it'll take some time before I get to it.

If I have some time to work on at AT-AT font, I'll let you know when I make progress. A disclaimer, though, I only make fonts for non-US boards, so it would not be a free font.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 09:51:28 AM »

I didn't think I'd see a request for an AT-AT font, which is partly why I never made one. I have a massive amount of studio-quality AT-AT effects, and incorporated some of them into my Steampunk US font, but I've yet to make an AT-AT font. It is on my list of fonts to make, in a sub-list of high-quality vehicular fonts to make, but that list is at 100+ fonts...so it'll take some time before I get to it.

If I have some time to work on at AT-AT font, I'll let you know when I make progress. A disclaimer, though, I only make fonts for non-US boards, so it would not be a free font.

I look forward to it

Arbiter
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 11:07:39 PM »

Hi all
I'm digging around trying to find a sound font for AT-AT noises. Specifically the walking, foot stomping, lasers shooting etc. I know someone else was asking about this on Reddit as well (and we have parallel use cases).
Thanks!

My new Halo 5 Guardians Soundfont has clash noises of the UNSC Mantis walking as well as the AT-AT, probably not what you are looking for but still cool if you want to check it out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: