Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ant-Man and the Wasp - discussion thread *spoilers*  (Read 461 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« on: August 18, 2018, 06:20:27 AM »

This is sad guys. It's been out for nearly 2 months and a discussion thread hasn't yet been created for it.

Anyways, just got back from watching it (for the first time BTW), and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. It wasn't nearly as good as say Infinity War or even Civil War (or any of the other Avengers or CA movies), but it was a pretty solid movie. I like how it didn't follow the cookie-cutter superhero movie story-line (like BP did. Not dissing, just stating a fact). Enjoyed it way more than GotG Vol.2 or Ragnarok.

Once again Luis stands out above the rest, but he had some decent competition with Hope/Wasp. I really liked all the characters actually. They did a very good job at making the characters interesting (even if some where just your average baddy). I think my favorite scene is probably the first scene with Scott and his daughter (can't remember her name now) when they were playing together. After that it was probably Luis' story, and then third probably the scene where Scott is taken over by the mom (again, I can't remember the name. Don't know why).

What'd you guys think?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 06:47:51 PM »

This is sad guys. It's been out for nearly 2 months and a discussion thread hasn't yet been created for it.

Anyways, just got back from watching it (for the first time BTW), and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. It wasn't nearly as good as say Infinity War or even Civil War (or any of the other Avengers or CA movies), but it was a pretty solid movie. I like how it didn't follow the cookie-cutter superhero movie story-line (like BP did. Not dissing, just stating a fact). Enjoyed it way more than GotG Vol.2 or Ragnarok.

Once again Luis stands out above the rest, but he had some decent competition with Hope/Wasp. I really liked all the characters actually. They did a very good job at making the characters interesting (even if some where just your average baddy). I think my favorite scene is probably the first scene with Scott and his daughter (can't remember her name now) when they were playing together. After that it was probably Luis' story, and then third probably the scene where Scott is taken over by the mom (again, I can't remember the name. Don't know why).

What'd you guys think?

I only saw it once and it was opening weekend. Honestly, I do not remember much, I remember the credits scene and I know I walked out liking the movie.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: