Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular - Diamond controller  (Read 1035 times)
Hreeik
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« on: August 18, 2018, 09:35:00 AM »

So after one year since I bought my first US (Bellicose with lite sound) I decided to buy another one. I wanted something as much good as nothing else. So I decided to buy a new light saber with the Diamond controller. Choose which hilt would be the best was much more harder. I was deciding between Consular, Dark Sentinel V4, Archon v2,1 and Manticore. In the end won Consular and I have to say that it was right decision. The light saber is so, so awesome. It is a little bit bigger than I expected but it fits in my hands as nothing else. I really love this light saber for dueling. It has pretty details. There are no sharp edges or something like to. I wanted fast recharger which is situated on the back side of the light saber so it takes off of the comfort of the handle but nothing serious still it is better than pull out batteries every time when I need to recharge the light saber.
The main thing on this light saber is combination of its design and the Diamond controller, because thanks to that controller you can easily make your own unique light saber which you can easily change when ever you to change it. I've spend many hours setting up the light saber as I want it. It is endless fun (maybe it's fun just for me because I'm software developer). The Diamond controller is not comparable with the lite soundboard which I have is my first light saber. The lite soundboard is fun but once you get a chance to try the Diamond controller you don't want anything else.

I think that this light saber would be awesome even as stunt saber without sound but thanks to the Diamond controller it is something really special. thank you Emory for this light saber. I really felt in love with it  Grin

Sabers:
Consular - diamond controller
Bellicose - lite sound

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 11:42:23 AM »

That's just a gorgeous hilt no matter how many times you see it. The possibilities with all those rings and the shroud. It's just waiting in my cart, you never know when it will be the DoD, or on flash sale during the raffle, that's why I wait til towards the end of the raffle to order. I won't get diamond, but I will get v4 sound w/FoC since a saber this nice at least deserves premium sound. Point for the share.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 06:26:14 PM »

Consular with a GB blade, brillant! The Diamond Controller is an awesome piece of tech, point for sharing!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 11:13:02 PM »

Congrats on the Consular. It’s by far my favorite saber in the arsenal. I have yet the experience the Diamond controller but do plan to order that with a future saber.  Have a point

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 06:03:47 AM »

Wow what a great saber! Congrats!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 01:10:09 PM »

My only problem with that setup is, if I bought it...

It may be the last one I ever buy!!! Congrats!! Don’t have “too much” fun with it!! (Is that actually a thing?)

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 02:01:08 PM »

My only problem with that setup is, if I bought it...

It may be the last one I ever buy!!! Congrats!! Don’t have “too much” fun with it!! (Is that actually a thing?)

One can never purchase his ornher last saber nor have too much fun. Lightsabers and fun are limitless, the Force encourages it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: