Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Resistance  (Read 10502 times)
Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2018, 12:21:18 AM »

Rebels was better than Ep7 and 8.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »

I've always liked the art style for TCW, never cared for it in SWR, but the show was good enough for me to look past that. This one I really don't like the look of. Doesn't help that I've never been an anime fan (and Filoni has stated that this is going to be a bit more like anime than animation). But I do hope it is good. We'll see though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2018, 01:35:00 AM »

I've always liked the art style for TCW, never cared for it in SWR, but the show was good enough for me to look past that. This one I really don't like the look of. Doesn't help that I've never been an anime fan (and Filoni has stated that this is going to be a bit more like anime than animation). But I do hope it is good. We'll see though.

I enjoy the artwork with TCW as well, always loved that style. SWR Had to grow on me overtime and I do like this new animation, I think the art behind it is really cool. 

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2018, 03:38:54 AM »

Same for me with TCW and Rebels. But I still hate those toothpick lightsaber blades... ugh.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2018, 04:05:08 AM »

Same for me with TCW and Rebels. But I still hate those toothpick lightsaber blades... ugh.

Agreed, as well as the Mike & Ike blaster bolts.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2018, 12:27:47 PM »

Agreed, as well as the Mike & Ike blaster bolts.

I agree as well, those blades does look funny

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2018, 04:27:56 PM »

Rebels was better than Ep7 and 8.
That wasn't hard to achieve. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »

I love episodes 7 and 8. I saw them in theaters and bought them at work as soon as they came out on Blu-Ray.  Cool Can I find faults with them? Sure, I can. But, they entertained me, and that's all I care about. If this new show entertains me, then it will be OK too.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 10:41:31 PM »

I'm still working my way through TCW and need to start watching Rebels, but I have to say that I was impressed to hear Oscar Isaac and Gwendoline Christie were lending their voice talents. Whether that leads to the show being any good we'll have to see...clouded the future is.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2018, 02:17:11 AM »

I love episodes 7 and 8. I saw them in theaters and bought them at work as soon as they came out on Blu-Ray.  Cool Can I find faults with them? Sure, I can. But, they entertained me, and that's all I care about. If this new show entertains me, then it will be OK too.

Thank you. Personally, I think Ep. 7 was better, even though Ep. 8 had a bunch of cool things, and set up for Ep. 9. But Ep. 8 left out any and all mentions of the Knights of Ren which we were all expecting to have at least some role. Anyways, yes, I see all the same faults as everyone else, but I look past them. I'm still hoping Resistance will be good, but I don't know.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2018, 02:00:35 AM »

Right when I saw this I was like, yeah imma pass this one up x.x Would rather watch the Clone Wars than this. Only Star Wars thing I don't like and that's surprising x.x I'll just wait another year for Episode 9. Plus got other good new movies coming out soon to hold me over until then too so I'm all good Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2018, 02:41:27 AM »

I love episodes 7 and 8, sure there were things that I didn’t agree with, wished went a different route, or were disappointed with how it went, but I still enjoyed the movies nonetheless.  I was in the fence with TCW when it came out and gave it a chance since it’s SW anyhow and didn’t regret it. 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2018, 06:16:30 PM »

^^^Agreed especially when Maul came back too =] Those were some cool episodes Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2018, 06:37:46 PM »

Yes, indeed! And I love how they tied it into Solo so Maul being back in TCW wasn't just in the animated universe.  He was one of the few characters that I wish would come back.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2018, 12:28:30 AM »

Thank you. Personally, I think Ep. 7 was better, even though Ep. 8 had a bunch of cool things, and set up for Ep. 9. But Ep. 8 left out any and all mentions of the Knights of Ren which we were all expecting to have at least some role. Anyways, yes, I see all the same faults as everyone else, but I look past them. I'm still hoping Resistance will be good, but I don't know.

I like them both. I think you me and scifidude  are almost alone on 7 and 8. I just heard rumors that the Knights of Ren will be in Episode 9.
I would like to see that.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: