Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth Maul advice  (Read 1651 times)
Darthpasquin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

Fear is my compass, it drives me forward.

« on: August 18, 2018, 11:54:46 PM »

Hey fans of the force!
Starting to get a Darth Maul cosplay ready for LA Comic Con and Halloween (my gym has epic parties).  It won’t be my first cosplay but I’m still pretty new at it all.  Don’t really have any sewing skills.
Looking for general advice or specific Darth Maul advice if someone has done something they really thought worked well or seen things online that you would recommend.
Waiting (trying but failing to be patient... too excited) for my double Menace Diamond Saber’s to come in the mail in the meantime 🤯😁

One passionate Sith.
Dark side points appreciated 🤓

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 12:21:43 AM »

Hey there. Samhain has a really good Maul costume and he mostly likely know the best places to find them. 

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 02:49:58 AM »

As my esteemed colleague Infinit01 so adroitly stated, you should ask Samhain, our resident Forum authority on all things Maul  Wink

Good luck DP! 

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darthpasquin
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 06:28:53 AM »

Thanks Smiley sent him a message

One passionate Sith.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 02:36:55 PM »

Thanks Smiley sent him a message

You’re welcome, just like Dutchman and the rest of the members in here, Sam is a great guy and will point you in the right direction. They’re what makes this forum and hobby so addicting and fun!

Darthpasquin
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 03:05:11 PM »

I’ve been getting that sense! Before I haven’t been one to care about forums but this community seems nothing but helpful and friendly thus far, glad to get to know more Star Wars peeps.
Who knows maybe down the line I’ll try to add saber dueling classes to my gym 😅

One passionate Sith.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 03:12:55 PM »

For some unforeseen reason, I still belong to the other guy’s Facebook page or forums and they’re not as fun or nice to be around.  This guys and gals on here are always eager to lend a helpful hand and whatever you want to get into it are already in, there’s normally a community for it in here.

You mentioned saberdueling class, we have quite a few members like Elwood Graestar who have academy’s dedicated to the dueling so I’d recommend networking with people like him

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 01:43:44 PM »

I would suggest black karate or BJJ gis, they look very much like sith robes. then just find black boots and a black outer robe and you have everything but the face. I can't help with that (see Samhain for that stuff)

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: