Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth Luchadorado Practices the Obi-ani  (Read 1614 times)
imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« on: August 19, 2018, 02:37:34 AM »

First try!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g7IFWq5uC_k" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/g7IFWq5uC_k

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 02:46:32 AM »

Great video once again, Gumby!  You’re always happy with your mystery boxes whether it’s with or without sound, hilt color, cinematic or non-cinematic hilt designs.  That’s what it’s all about, being happy with the saber and not having a set expectation other than it being a US product.  And yes, Ultrasaber For life! Have a point

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 03:07:20 AM »

Thanks infinit! The boy is just dying to be in vids and pics. He is constantly coming up with new characters and names for his saber. That one is the gutgrinder/hand of justice I believe, depending on which side of the force he’s on. I was hopin the masters would see his vid and comment on it for him. The feedback from someone else is often beneficial for adolescents who are less likely to listen to dad as closely. Point back atcha for being the man!! +1

AS

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 11:00:13 AM »

good stuff. looks like he has the " front " half of the little flower down. ( I still refuse to call it anything else.... Grin)

That flourish has been broken down into steps if he wants to see how some of us do it. MV, DC and Myself all have different takes on it for tutorials.

Practice, practice and more practice. Let me know if I can help.

Practice + Consistency = Success!

Awesome mask by the way. +1

and that's not all you got! Plenty more once you keep on keepin' on! (practice! Smiley Thats where I'm going right now. Some early morning Sabering )

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 11:37:51 AM »

First try!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g7IFWq5uC_k" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/g7IFWq5uC_k

Awesome! Way to bring in the youngling!😄🤙🏻 he’s got a consistent speed going, and for his size, that’s a big saber to control.  All he needs to do is bring the saber around from back to front to finish off that flower spin. and once he nails that, he’s on his way to new footwork and flourishes all over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 02:33:11 PM »

good stuff. looks like he has the " front " half of the little flower down. ( I still refuse to call it anything else.... Grin)

That flourish has been broken down into steps if he wants to see how some of us do it. MV, DC and Myself all have different takes on it for tutorials.

Practice, practice and more practice. Let me know if I can help.

Practice + Consistency = Success!

Awesome mask by the way. +1

and that's not all you got! Plenty more once you keep on keepin' on! (practice! Smiley Thats where I'm going right now. Some early morning Sabering )

I always take in all of your tips and lessons to heart MR since you’re great at what you do.  Always love your recommendations, have a point

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 07:17:56 PM »

Thank you, my masters. The boy is ecstatic that everyone is taking an interest in his progress. We have been working all day on customizations, and now he has his saber in hand!! After some practice we’ll shoot another vid!!

AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: