Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Delivery time, and saber official box.  (Read 4798 times)
gushterica
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 20, 2018, 07:51:46 AM »

Hello,
i plan to buy a saber only hilt, but i have 2 questions before i do so.
1. What is delivery time from your website to me - My location is Europa - Bulgaria.
2. Can you please provide me an a image with a box if you provide any for the saber ?

I did write email and even a write message to the admin also write on the official twitter page ... no answer. If here no answer i will be forced to look at other place.
I plan to use the saber as a gift to a dear friend, but i can`t actualy present my gift if there is no box for the saber of course. Nor if the saber is not fully assembled.
I can`t just say here the saber is on parts you do the rest.
My main concern is the time for delivery and the box.

Kind Regards

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 09:54:30 AM »

Hey there gushterica,

I'm surprised that you haven't gotten a reply to your email.  It is convention season though, so perhaps that's why.

Delivery is very fast actually.  I'm not sure how long it would take to get there though.  There are a number of members from Europe that could speak to that though.

As for packaging, If you just ordered a hilt the it should be a smaller box.  Most likely 30-40cm by 10 by 10, or something...
Very secure, and wrapped nicely. 

I live in Canada, and the border goons don't wreck it. Wink

Hopefully this adds some assistance, and more members can help. Smiley

Hang in there...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 10:48:41 AM »

Hello gushterica!

On the subject of delivery time, maybe I can be of assistance. I don't live very close to you but knowing how long it takes me to get it in Switzerland may help.

I placed my last order on Friday 10th August. They sent it on Friday 17th August. It is supposed to get here by Thursday 23rd August. Since I places my order around the end of the summer raffle (which is always a time with lots of orders being made) it probably took a little more time than usual. And I didn't ask for the fastest shipping option (I don't know if you will have the same options for shipping but it should be close to mine).

If trying to contact them, I have seen that there is also a chat box that opens on the website when I am logged in. I have never used it yet though.

When you receive your saber, usually you only need to open the battery pack and remove the tape they put on the batterie and it works immediately. You can do it without any tools in about 2-3 minutes maximum.

Hope this helps

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

gushterica
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 03:08:41 PM »

Hello,
i do watch alot of videos unpacking sabers.. and i`m not happy on what i saw there.
I can represent my gift that way.
Some kind of paper box with no style.
For that i ask for assistance about the box.
If box is not quality thing which can be used its not an use for me.
So i kindly ask if you guys have a box (or maybe need to be paid for it no problem just wanna see it)
Payment not a problem i need quality.
Something like this box at least will be nice.
https://cdn.globalauctionplatform.com/b7ce3c69-2a55-4c8a-bf96-a47500c6cefb/5d98ca5b-51d3-4511-b845-9b08f0773a22/540x360.jpg

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 03:46:12 PM »

Hey gushterica,

I understand you perfectly.  The condition of said box, after it goes through so many hands, and travels all that way would be impossible to assure though.  Undecided

Also, please know that this isn't the actual store part of UltraSabers, but merely the forum.  

While a customer service rep might see this, it's not 100% guaranteed.

Your best bet for an answer from someone that could actually do something for you, would be from customerservice@ultrasabers.com.  It is convention season, like I mentioned, but it should be quicker through the week.

Hope this helps.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 04:22:27 PM »

Hi.  To the best of my knowledge Ultrasabers do not have what would be called " gift " or " presentation " boxes.  Some people make their own from wood, etc.  There must be some kind of fancy cardboard box that you could purchase in Bulgaria that would not be expensive.  Do you have craft stores or larger department stores ?  Also some wine bottle boxes are the right length for many sabers.  A nice cloth wrap or cloth bag is another alternative.

I'm wondering why you are not wanting a blade as well ?  Don't forget to order the blade plug and the allen wrench even if the saber is for display only.  Getting the saber stand ( x2 individual matching pieces ) is a great way to show off the saber.  Smiley

gushterica
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »

Thank you.
Witout official box saber is ussles for a gift. It`s kinda stupid to present my gift that way.
I respect the guys who made the sabers, but in my case i need to look good. To bad that they do not thing about that Sad
Thanks again for quick response.
I will look forward to find something with original box. If these sabers was with a box i could buy it in this very moment.

Thanks again guys.

*************************************************************************************************

You are welcome.  The photo you showed was for a limited run likely quite expensive saber... therefore all the pretty packaging and stand.  Good luck with your quest and your friend should be both excited and pleased about any gift gesture that you make.  Personally I can appreciate an awesome and special presentation.  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:30:21 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 09:29:24 PM »

Thank you.
Witout official box saber is ussles for a gift. It`s kinda stupid to present my gift that way.
I respect the guys who made the sabers, but in my case i need to look good. To bad that they do not thing about that Sad
Thanks again for quick response.
I will look forward to find something with original box. If these sabers was with a box i could buy it in this very moment.

Thanks again guys.

*************************************************************************************************

You are welcome.  The photo you showed was for a limited run likely quite expensive saber... therefore all the pretty packaging and stand.  Good luck with your quest and your friend should be both excited and pleased about any gift gesture that you make.  Personally I can appreciate an awesome and special presentation.  Smiley

Sorry... somehow my reply got attached to your post.  Smiley

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 10:56:46 PM »

Yeah - D7 made some good points there.  I wondered if US might do that or not, but decided to let them make that decision. Tongue

A wine bottle box...hmmmm...lol

Wishing you all the best gushterica. Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 11:08:22 PM »

Yeah - D7 made some good points there.  I wondered if US might do that or not, but decided to let them make that decision. Tongue

A wine bottle box...hmmmm...lol

Wishing you all the best gushterica. Smiley

Don’t give them more ideas to take my money, Rapine. Lol.  If US decides to do so, I know it’ll be sweet looking and option heavy

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 11:15:34 PM »

Don’t give them more ideas to take my money, Rapine. Lol.  If US decides to do so, I know it’ll be sweet looking and option heavy

Well, that was kind of it... Let them say no, was all I was thinking.  Perhaps they would this time... Tongue

Typically it's just a plain old, brown shipping box though.  Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 11:18:38 PM »

Well, that was kind of it... Let them say no, was all I was thinking.  Perhaps they would this time... Tongue

Typically it's just a plain old, brown shipping box though.  Smiley

Until they figure out some kind of fancy strap that will hold the saber in place, or an in box charger of some sort, or even clear glass with LED that lights up when charging and changes color when it’s done....

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 11:23:49 PM »

And you'd buy three. Tongue

Me too. Cheesy

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 11:31:12 PM »

There is that Canadian fellow from Alberta ? that makes awesome changing LED's placed in wood, metal and heavy clear plastic saber stand boxes.  It's a cool design.  I tried to purchase some but he only sells through Etsy which seems kind of silly that he wouldn't have something set up for fellow Canadians.

Someone on the Forum has a box stand of his... wonder if it is Sidious.  They are pricy but likely worth it.  Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 11:37:40 PM »

And you'd buy three. Tongue

Me too. Cheesy

Yes I would and I would reflect upon my behavior within the presence of my sabers

There is that Canadian fellow from Alberta ? that makes awesome changing LED's placed in wood, metal and heavy clear plastic saber stand boxes.  It's a cool design.  I tried to purchase some but he only sells through Etsy which seems kind of silly that he wouldn't have something set up for fellow Canadians.

Someone on the Forum has a box stand of his... wonder if it is Sidious.  They are pricy but likely worth it.  Smiley

Interesting, you don’t happen to know the store by name, do you D7?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: