Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: kanan soundfont?  (Read 5675 times)
EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2020, 06:08:16 AM »

Unfortunately, that tutorial has a bunch of broken photobucket links in it, making it much more difficult to use. I came up with a much faster way, and my YouTube tutorial is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mjK-KR4kG0

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

Live life on the edge, or not at all!

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 01:58:20 AM »

Thanks! One Light Side point to you! Does that technique also work for the Obsidian V4 Soundboard?

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

Light Side points preferred, when warranted.

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2020, 06:12:48 AM »

It does! Any files you convert with that method will work on both Diamond and Obsidian V3/V4.

Current collection:

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 04:10:44 PM »

It does! Any files you convert with that method will work on both Diamond and Obsidian V3/V4.

Sweet! Thank you so much. When I get the Spectre I'll go ahead and try the technique out. If it ever arrives. 3 weeks in still haven't heard anything but I'm trying my best to wait patiently.

Sabers Owned: Spectre in Arctic Blue with Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in Consular Green w/o Sound. Sold Sabers: Initiate V2 in Guardian Blue w/o Sound, and Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue with Obsidian V2.

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 06:18:06 PM »

Yeah, I've had a few friends have really long wait times for Ultrasabers recently, which is weird because every time I've ever ordered (always during big sales), I got mine within a week or two. Maybe they're just really slammed right now.

Current collection:

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 07:27:41 PM »

Yeah, I've had a few friends have really long wait times for Ultrasabers recently, which is weird because every time I've ever ordered (always during big sales), I got mine within a week or two. Maybe they're just really slammed right now.

Well I did go all out. Covertec wheel on the emitter and the body a d-ring the obsidian V4 soundboard and Arctic blue color with a quick disconnect. I didn't do any engraving or anything so that should hopefully reduce the time.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 09:12:21 PM »

They ARE really slammed.  With all the hype lately (a movie (especially one expected to be the LAST ONE EVER in this wildly-popular series), a TV series (with a massively popular break-out tiny pre-pubescent puppet), and all the rest), plus the fact that UltraSabers has had two massively popular sales promotions practically back to back... yeah, they’re slammed.

One user here tracked at least 18,000 orders in just about three weeks in December.  That’s 18,000 ORDERS, many of which quite likely had multiple sabers on them.  So, yeah... they’re REALLY slammed.

Is this unusual for UltraSabers?  Yes. Yes, it is.  Compared to “the other guys,” though, we’ve been spoiled for a long time with UltraSabers’ quick turnaround times.  All I can advise is to take a deep breath (or more than one), try to relax as much as possible, and trust that your order will be fulfilled.  I am also hearing that “the other guys” are also slammed, and their normal wait times far outstrip the 3-4 weeks that UltraSabers customers are currently experiencing.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2020, 09:26:53 PM »

They ARE really slammed.  With all the hype lately (a movie (especially one expected to be the LAST ONE EVER in this wildly-popular series), a TV series (with a massively popular break-out tiny pre-pubescent puppet), and all the rest), plus the fact that UltraSabers has had two massively popular sales promotions practically back to back... yeah, they’re slammed.

One user here tracked at least 18,000 orders in just about three weeks in December.  That’s 18,000 ORDERS, many of which quite likely had multiple sabers on them.  So, yeah... they’re REALLY slammed.

Is this unusual for UltraSabers?  Yes. Yes, it is.  Compared to “the other guys,” though, we’ve been spoiled for a long time with UltraSabers’ quick turnaround times.  All I can advise is to take a deep breath (or more than one), try to relax as much as possible, and trust that your order will be fulfilled.  I am also hearing that “the other guys” are also slammed, and their normal wait times far outstrip the 3-4 weeks that UltraSabers customers are currently experiencing.

That's all absolutely fair and valid.

Current collection:

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2020, 09:59:46 PM »

That's all absolutely fair and valid.

I really wish I had advice to give that was more pleasant to hear, believe me.  It would mean my stuff could get here sooner, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

SaberiusPrime
Knight Officer

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2020, 10:40:50 PM »

I really wish I had advice to give that was more pleasant to hear, believe me.  It would mean my stuff could get here sooner, too.

Yeah I can definitely feel the impatience clawing at my brain and telling me to give into my hate and anger. :p But I have waited for longer times than this. Last thing I waited for the time was 26 years of my life. Now I just got to wait another 49 years for the same thing but the 200th anniversary of the thing I got to do last year. So...meh.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: