Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: ULTRASABERS DOES IT AGAIN!  (Read 16413 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »

If it runs like the Flam did a couple years ago, they will take pre-orders for some time.

Are they offering any discount's for pre-order? I know I could look it up, but I'm lazy. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2018, 02:24:03 PM »

If it runs like the Flam did a couple years ago, they will take pre-orders for some time.

Are they offering any discount's for pre-order? I know I could look it up, but I'm lazy. Tongue
Yes...it looks like it is $10.00 per....someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2018, 02:36:31 PM »

Yes...it looks like it is $10.00 per....someone please correct me if I am wrong.
From my experience, $10 does not make or break the purchase.

Presently I am so dismally under financed I'll never catch up on my wish list. I got to play with a Brood Guard at WWC, and.......now I need a pair of them.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dark_Lord
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

Don't make me destroy you!!

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2018, 03:41:52 PM »

I know what it feels like to be underfunded.  I'll do you one better; I'm chronically underfunded. I look at Ultrasabers site almost every day; salivating over all these cool sabers I cannot presently afford.

You don't know the POWER of the dark side!!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2018, 03:49:55 PM »

I know what it feels like to be underfunded.  I'll do you one better; I'm chronically underfunded. I look at Ultrasabers site almost every day; salivating over all these cool sabers I cannot presently afford.

You and I both, DL. I'm constantly on their site looking at sales and whatnot.  I can hear the Savior calling me

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2018, 05:59:46 PM »

Or like the DotD: $10-15 off. Ok, can you help me with the other $280 I need to buy the saber? Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2018, 09:31:32 PM »

Going Savior in October =] Blazing Red, black emitter color, black av switch, V3 sound at least ;o Can't wait to get that saber. I'm just gonna wait until October so, will be a good birthday gift to myself Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2018, 10:08:43 PM »

Don't forget, you can also take 10% off with the current sale on all sabers. Though, if you enter the raffle with either a Savior or a Butcher, it will be a while before you get any prize you win. Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2018, 12:36:49 PM »

Don't forget, you can also take 10% off with the current sale on all sabers. Though, if you enter the raffle with either a Savior or a Butcher, it will be a while before you get any prize you win. Wink
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2018, 06:20:09 PM »

Presently I am so dismally under financed I'll never catch up on my wish list. I got to play with a Brood Guard at WWC, and.......now I need a pair of them.

I get it. I really do. I am actually ready to buy another saber though (financially). Unfortunately, it will be a Christmas present to my violin instructor, so I won't get to play with it too much. Cry I'm waiting till later in the year hoping they will do a raffle sometime in October/November or something so I have a chance of getting myself one. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2018, 11:59:53 PM »

Finances are one reason I buy so many empties, besides really liking to do my DIY thing. I love my sabers that I just pull out of the box and they light up, maybe even make sound. But, there's a satisfying sense of accomplishment to get one built, and be able to tell people I did the wiring myself. Smiley Plus, doing it that way helps spread out the costs. This helps me take advantage of a sale here, for example, just buying the hilt because I can't afford the whole saber. And, that's saying a lot, because Ultrasabers has really reasonable prices for sound sabers. But, sometimes the money just isn't there.

I'm on the fence about buying the Savior at least as a stunt. It's only a $40 price difference over an empty, and I get the MLS unit and blade. The MLS unit itself costs that, if I go with a premium color, which I probably will. Though, I may just order it as a single color and do my own color mix when I install sound. Wink The batteries and switch are also nice, but won't be in there when I upgrade it for sound. Though, I'll have to order the Butcher as an empty, as I doubt I can afford a couple stunts.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2018, 12:30:43 AM »

Finances are one reason I buy so many empties, besides really liking to do my DIY thing. I love my sabers that I just pull out of the box and they light up, maybe even make sound. But, there's a satisfying sense of accomplishment to get one built, and be able to tell people I did the wiring myself. Smiley Plus, doing it that way helps spread out the costs. This helps me take advantage of a sale here, for example, just buying the hilt because I can't afford the whole saber. And, that's saying a lot, because Ultrasabers has really reasonable prices for sound sabers. But, sometimes the money just isn't there.

I'm on the fence about buying the Savior at least as a stunt. It's only a $40 price difference over an empty, and I get the MLS unit and blade. The MLS unit itself costs that, if I go with a premium color, which I probably will. Though, I may just order it as a single color and do my own color mix when I install sound. Wink The batteries and switch are also nice, but won't be in there when I upgrade it for sound. Though, I'll have to order the Butcher as an empty, as I doubt I can afford a couple stunts.

I completely understand where you're coming from SFD.  My Dominix was my first empty hilt saber and I installed the electronics and went a different route with a few things. I got to learn how to solder with this saber and learned more about the electronics part of the saber.  It felt really good when I first powered it on after putting it together. The feel of it coming to life when you build one is completely different, the feeling of conquering something is the best that I can use to describe. 

I'd go with the Savior with the stunt, saves you the wiring and you get the LED, switch, and chassis.  Of course, you'll re-wire stuff and whatnot.   

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2018, 08:50:37 AM »

I can't decide on the blade colors.  Tongue Maybe Blazing Red and Fire Orange.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2018, 12:01:38 PM »

Emerald... you can have them all!!!

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2018, 12:36:03 PM »

A) Which hilt?
B) Is there an option for QDs?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: