Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Butcher & Savior  (Read 156166 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #225 on: October 20, 2018, 10:36:51 PM »

Great stuff, Edon Bluewolf. I love the Butcher with blue anodizing. I'd already decided that's what I'm going to get even before I saw that, but seeing it nails it down. Also, I now need the windows for that one. I'm only sad I didn't get in on the presale, that blade plug is sweet. Congrats on the win too. I've heard the prizes with Emerald do come with the V3 soundboard unless you pay to upgrade.

A couple things. To tell if the RCP is wired, just plug a 2.1mm plug into it. If it's wired, the saber shouldn't turn on when a plug is in it. If it turns on with a plug in it, then it's likely not wired. Also, V4 sabers always show your FoC LED only when you confirm a font selection. Since you have VA FoC, it just blends a red LED in with the blue of your blade, so it will flash red when you confirm.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2018, 12:02:47 AM »

Wow Edon I'm shocked you went with blue LOL. Great looking saber! For everybody they are look great. Good job this time on your raffle prize Edon!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2018, 12:19:05 AM »

Hey Edon, I'm loving the blue Butcher! Is it as big as the Scorpion or Spectre? Also, the blue is a bit more subdued than it appeared in the video. It's not that electric blue.....what do you think? Anyway, thanks for the quick review. Point for you sir.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »

Edon, great win with the Electrum Wind to go with the Butcher in Blue there

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2018, 11:48:58 AM »

And here is another one:

! No longer available

Amazing and thank you for the first in hand look at The Butcher. Great prize too!

A couple things. To tell if the RCP is wired, just plug a 2.1mm plug into it. If it's wired, the saber shouldn't turn on when a plug is in it. If it turns on with a plug in it, then it's likely not wired.

I disagree.  All three of my sabers, with recharge ports, all work with the charger plugged in. And I am pretty sure, US doesn't wire the recharge ports to work with kill keys. I say plug it in to the charger, turn it on and if the LED light on the charger goes red, it is a functional recharge port.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2018, 12:27:55 PM »

I disagree.  All three of my sabers, with recharge ports, all work with the charger plugged in. And I am pretty sure, US doesn't wire the recharge ports to work with kill keys. I say plug it in to the charger, turn it on and if the LED light on the charger goes red, it is a functional recharge port.

Ah, I see. I was thinking maybe they were wired how most recharge ports are wired.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #231 on: October 21, 2018, 01:34:33 PM »

Very sweet sabers u got there Edon!! That Butcher looks awesome bra!!! Can't wait 2 c a more indepth look at that rad saber yo!! Congrats on the Badd Azz!! The Butcher definitly has 2 join my arsenal in da future!! Thx 4 the Unboxing!! +1

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #232 on: October 21, 2018, 01:36:22 PM »

Not bad at all,Edon. Makes me want mine here sooner

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2018, 07:28:53 PM »

I'm curious to see what the custom blade plug is. Can someone post theirs?

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Kenny_Loggins
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #234 on: October 21, 2018, 11:07:52 PM »

I'm curious to see what the custom blade plug is. Can someone post theirs?

Here’s what I got with the Savior, it looks like the Butcher has a different plug as well.

Did someone call Kenny Loggins? 'Cause you're in the Dangerzone!

Sabers:
Dark Apprentice V4 LE w/Archon Pommel: CG
Sentinel V4: AB
Flamberge V2: BR
Savior: BR w/lite sound

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #235 on: October 21, 2018, 11:40:16 PM »

Here’s what I got with the Savior, it looks like the Butcher has a different plug as well.

Thanks for sharing. Have a point

DennisScreenwatcher
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

Guardian of the Light and Keeper of the Peace

« Reply #236 on: October 21, 2018, 11:51:10 PM »

Not bad at all,Edon. Makes me want mine here sooner

Speaking of which I wonder where mine is...

I ordered mine only four days after the presale began, so I can only think of when...

(BTW I got a Butcher with gold accents... can't wait to see it! TRYING.TO.HOLD.OUT!!!    Shocked

Saber Arsenal:
Sentinel LE V4, (soon to have) Butcher...

Training my hands for battle, being observant of the seen as well as the unseen, being diligent in my studies as I advance beyond my peers... I Fight For Victory of The Light... and Destruction of The Dark.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #237 on: October 22, 2018, 01:00:44 AM »

Speaking of which I wonder where mine is...

I ordered mine only four days after the presale began, so I can only think of when...

(BTW I got a Butcher with gold accents... can't wait to see it! TRYING.TO.HOLD.OUT!!!    Shocked

I ordered mine the day the presale started and mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow and Tuesday, so I think you’re good. They’ll get it out soon Smiley

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

DennisScreenwatcher
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

Guardian of the Light and Keeper of the Peace

« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2018, 01:31:11 AM »

I ordered mine the day the presale started and mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow and Tuesday, so I think you’re good. They’ll get it out soon Smiley

Thanks for the reassurance Lady Revan, in this time of month long waiting the anticipation is VERY real!  Wink

Saber Arsenal:
Sentinel LE V4, (soon to have) Butcher...

Training my hands for battle, being observant of the seen as well as the unseen, being diligent in my studies as I advance beyond my peers... I Fight For Victory of The Light... and Destruction of The Dark.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2018, 01:35:08 AM »

Thanks for the reassurance Lady Revan, in this time of month long waiting the anticipation is VERY real!  Wink

My pleasure! I think we’re all super anxious, especially with how close it’s getting to Halloween. Are you planning on using yours in costuming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: