Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Butcher & Savior  (Read 155919 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2018, 02:19:05 AM »

Definitely anxious. Wednesday can't get here soon enough

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2018, 03:08:55 AM »

It appears to be the same blue as the Azure Menace. I wanted the electric blue. Maybe I'll get the red one or the black one. I wanted the blue to look more like the Azure Dorinian. I guess I'll wait for more people to post videos so I can get a better look.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2018, 12:07:35 PM »

FedEx says my Butcher and prize are in Perrysburg, OH (just south of Toledo), yet they still claim it will be delivered Wednesday. I highly doubt it takes two days to get 75 miles. **sigh** they can't get here soon enough

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2018, 12:21:32 PM »

They held my first order an entire day just to hit their delivery window. The saber arrived in a local FedEx facility on Sunday and it was scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. So, it sat there all day Monday. Other times, they've arrived early. Usually, when I didn't know they would be there early and had nobody around to sign for it. Roll Eyes

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2018, 12:27:44 PM »

They held my first order an entire day just to hit their delivery window. The saber arrived in a local FedEx facility on Sunday and it was scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. So, it sat there all day Monday. Other times, they've arrived early. Usually, when I didn't know they would be there early and had nobody around to sign for it. Roll Eyes

That sucks that they held your order for a day just to hit their delivery window.  I too question delivery schedules, it appears that they either deliver way too early, midday when people are normally away, or way too late

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2018, 12:53:13 PM »

Your delivery window can fall between about 8 AM and 8 PM, from what I can tell. That's true of UPS also. The estimated windows as to when your item will be delivered are based upon when a truck is estimated to be in your neighborhood. They can't give you an exact time because there can be unforseen delays, like traffic, someone not being home to sign and having to fill out one of those slips, someone taking longer than expected to sign, etc. So, they do the best they can. When my Dominix LE V3 was delivered, it was during US's brief experiment with UPS over the summer. They gave me a window between 3 PM and 7 PM. It was delivered at 7:21 PM.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2018, 01:42:16 PM »

I hope this isn't the case, as I'm having it go to a FedEx store because no one will be home to sign for it.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2018, 09:37:24 PM »

should be joining the Savior club next week, already got one speced out so ;o Will be in stunt though like always

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2018, 09:58:28 PM »

should be joining the Savior club next week, already got one speced out so ;o Will be in stunt though like always

Cool. Stunts are nice. Smiley

DennisScreenwatcher
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

Guardian of the Light and Keeper of the Peace

« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2018, 10:30:28 PM »

My pleasure! I think we’re all super anxious, especially with how close it’s getting to Halloween. Are you planning on using yours in costuming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, my family and I don't celebrate Halloween for the reason of it having very sinister roots in paganism and disgusting practices done on that day. It's actually for my younger brother who has been waiting a long time to get his hands on a real saber of his own design and the Butcher looked like a win.  Wink

Saber Arsenal:
Sentinel LE V4, (soon to have) Butcher...

Training my hands for battle, being observant of the seen as well as the unseen, being diligent in my studies as I advance beyond my peers... I Fight For Victory of The Light... and Destruction of The Dark.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #250 on: October 22, 2018, 10:39:58 PM »

Just a reminder, it's against the rules that we all acknowledged to discuss religion on the forums. (rule #7)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #251 on: October 22, 2018, 10:56:04 PM »

Looks like its a go for my custom Savior saber

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #252 on: October 22, 2018, 11:04:54 PM »

Looks like its a go for my custom Savior saber

Sweet, bro! You're probably going to love it. I got my Savior stunt today and it doesn't disappoint. What blade color are you thinking of getting?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #253 on: October 23, 2018, 12:17:01 AM »

USPS needs to hurry it up. 0 packages from them have come to this area of town yet tonight and it's already after 8 (sometimes they have come close to 10 PM before).

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #254 on: October 23, 2018, 12:21:23 AM »

USPS needs to hurry it up. 0 packages from them have come to this area of town yet tonight and it's already after 8 (sometimes they have come close to 10 PM before).

I feel you, I once had a package from them arrive at around 11 PM (YEESH) it wasn't a saber but was still annoying.

is this package possibly containing a new saber?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: