Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Butcher & Savior  (Read 155948 times)
naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #285 on: October 23, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »

My jealousy compels me to hate you soooooooo much.

I really want to know how the Butcher feels in hand.

I like it.  Thus far...no problem spinning it...hoping to do a video of that as others were asking.....but I have to be honest.....I LOVE the feel of the Savior.

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

Gunner
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #286 on: October 23, 2018, 08:39:33 PM »

A Savior just moved to the top of my to get next list. These two look great side by side

"DO OR DO NOT THERE IS ON TRY".    Yoda

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #287 on: October 23, 2018, 10:57:30 PM »

Gunner, your Guardian 1st prize is awesome. Quite the haul there.

Naeblis, those two side by side look so sweet it makes me want to get the Savior now.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #288 on: October 24, 2018, 01:05:46 AM »

Loving all the pics. I want these sabers! I'm thinking red Butcher and gold Savior.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #289 on: October 24, 2018, 01:08:48 AM »

Loving my butcher, and my 4th place prize: a Dark Apprentice LE V4 in Sentinel Yellow. Will post pics when I figure out how to make imgur stop being a turd

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Dwolf96
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #290 on: October 24, 2018, 02:30:54 AM »

Finally got my butcher and savior today! I got the butcher with black anodizing in VA, and the savior with gold anodizing in BR, both with light sound.

I got an added bonus when I opened the box and they sent my butcher with premium sound, a lithium ion setup, and a recharge port! Could not be happier.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #291 on: October 24, 2018, 02:35:11 AM »

Some excellent sabers here, folks.
Still waiting on mine (should be tomorrow)

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2018, 02:37:52 AM »

I got an added bonus when I opened the box and they sent my butcher with premium sound, a lithium ion setup, and a recharge port! Could not be happier.

Congrats on nabbing both. MIne, too, has a recharge port, and I wonder if it actually functional. I have been having troubles extracting the board from the hilt (to remove batteries or plug into computer for Diamond changes), so if it's not functional, I have no way of charging the batteries. Maybe an email to Marlena is in order

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #293 on: October 24, 2018, 02:43:31 AM »

Just Finished Unboxing! I'll post the video when it finishes uploading (in approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes).

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #294 on: October 24, 2018, 03:03:00 AM »

Finally got my butcher and savior today! I got the butcher with black anodizing in VA, and the savior with gold anodizing in BR, both with light sound.

Great pics Dwolf really showing every angle and blade/blade plug pics are great!  As someone without either of these Sabres (darn exchange rates....) I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we who don’t have them in our hands Really REALLY appreciate you and all the others – Kenny_logggins, Mask of Many, Edon Bluewolf and Gunner posting pics and vids especially some of the side by side ones with other sabres and with each other – the Butcher next to the Guardian was a great pic to show just how…meaty it is so thanks Gunner for that, and Edon with the Blue Adonizing…

All Your efforts are appreciated - and thanks in advance to everyone else who posts!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #295 on: October 24, 2018, 03:49:29 AM »

UPDATE: I'm a n00b and accidentally closed the tab before the video finished uploading, so it's going to be a couple hours. In the meantime...

Great pics Dwolf really showing every angle and blade/blade plug pics are great!  As someone without either of these Sabres (darn exchange rates....) I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we who don’t have them in our hands Really REALLY appreciate you and all the others – Kenny_logggins, Mask of Many, Edon Bluewolf and Gunner posting pics and vids especially some of the side by side ones with other sabres and with each other – the Butcher next to the Guardian was a great pic to show just how…meaty it is so thanks Gunner for that, and Edon with the Blue Adonizing…

All Your efforts are appreciated - and thanks in advance to everyone else who posts!

What colors did you want to see on each? I'm going to start playing with the diamond settings.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #296 on: October 24, 2018, 04:12:06 AM »

What colors did you want to see on each? I'm going to start playing with the diamond settings.

Anything you feel like showing but I think Saviour in a Sunrider or Emerald Green would look Awesome against a butcher with blazing red if your taking requests!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #297 on: October 24, 2018, 04:13:36 AM »

Anything you feel like showing but I think Saviour in a Sunrider or Emerald Green would look Awesome against a butcher with blazing red if your taking requests!

Both of those are in the Diamond defaults (Sunrider and Red) so I think I can arrange it easily enough. Give me a couple minutes to put the blades back in and then upload to Imgur.

On an unrelated note, that Part 5 is almost ready. >:-)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #298 on: October 24, 2018, 04:17:08 AM »

What blade type have you guys been ordering either saber with? I find them both too pretty to be dueled with so Tongue Plus I don't really duel much anymore anyway

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #299 on: October 24, 2018, 04:26:37 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: