Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Butcher & Savior  (Read 154486 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #300 on: October 24, 2018, 04:31:19 AM »

What blade type have you guys been ordering either saber with? I find them both too pretty to be dueled with so Tongue Plus I don't really duel much anymore anyway

I always get combat grade. Even if I’m not using that particular saver for combat, it means that I have spares for the others that I do use. But also: better safe than sorry; better paranoid than dead. I would rather have the extra security, especially since I also use them for cosplay.... plus, combat fade comes in handy when you live in downtown of one of the most dangerous cities in the US. Makes for a great self-defense weapon in case someome’s following you and all you have with you is a lightsaber (which is probably more often than should be the case >.> )

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2018, 05:24:01 AM »

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your sabers with us. Of course, we all know how it feels when we get to see the new sabers in all their magnificence. And even if we don't currently have one of our own, you're sharing makes us feel as if it were our saber to. Because you share your pictures, videos, and even answer our many many questions about them, over and over again, which allows us to figure out which saber we want and more importantly, help us to see which saber we didn't think we wanted,but now must have...well, just know it's truly appreciated. ( snap hissssss...call me soft, die where you stand!!)

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2018, 05:59:27 AM »

Brilliant thanks Lady Revan - may not be canon but i think those colors really suit - the Saviour hs such a classic Jedi feel and the Butcher is just screaming for some Red Fury - nice lit AV switched too that will look amazing with the canon DVA! The light contrast in the second pick lying own reminds me of the promo art for KOTOR 2 (Nihlus v Atris)

Have fun with the diamond controller i challenge you to find a color either hilt does not look great with - I know my Emperors hand hasn't found one yet.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your sabers with us. Of course, we all know how it feels when we get to see the new sabers in all their magnificence. And even if we don't currently have one of our own, you're sharing makes us feel as if it were our saber to. Because you share your pictures, videos, and even answer our many many questions about them, over and over again, which allows us to figure out which saber we want and more importantly, help us to see which saber we didn't think we wanted,but now must have...well, just know it's truly appreciated. ( snap hissssss...call me soft, die where you stand!!)

Spot on Malik my fellow picture thread stalker! (Snap-hissss Right beside you!)

The pics on the US site are great, but there is nothing like seeing them in the hands of customers just as passionate about the sabers with their own colors and different features in combination!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2018, 06:58:33 AM »

Brilliant thanks Lady Revan - may not be canon but i think those colors really suit - the Saviour hs such a classic Jedi feel and the Butcher is just screaming for some Red Fury - nice lit AV switched too that will look amazing with the canon DVA! The light contrast in the second pick lying own reminds me of the promo art for KOTOR 2 (Nihlus v Atris)

Have fun with the diamond controller i challenge you to find a color either hilt does not look great with - I know my Emperors hand hasn't found one yet.

Spot on Malik my fellow picture thread stalker! (Snap-hissss Right beside you!)

The pics on the US site are great, but there is nothing like seeing them in the hands of customers just as passionate about the sabers with their own colors and different features in combination!

My pleasure! That's gonna be a tough challenge though. Still waiting on the video. I'm not sure why YouTube is being so finicky...

Also, I just posted Part 5. Chapter 14 is finished.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2018, 09:57:02 AM »

Superb pics everyone!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »

Congrats on both sabers, Lady Revan!  I'm really digging the Savior in SRD, love that color!  Point incoming

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2018, 11:49:07 AM »

Indeed. 

Added to the "blade colour" thread Lady Revan. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #307 on: October 24, 2018, 12:18:20 PM »

Great looking pics, everyone.  Smiley

What blade type have you guys been ordering either saber with? I find them both too pretty to be dueled with so Tongue Plus I don't really duel much anymore anyway

I went with a 32" midgrade on my Savior, it's a nice blade for that saber, in my opinion.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #308 on: October 24, 2018, 02:10:26 PM »

Indeed.  

Added to the "blade colour" thread Lady Revan. Wink

Let me know if you want me to cycle through a few other colors for the thread. Haven’t had time to figure out all of the finer-tuned diamond programming yet, but I can cycle SY, BR, FO, GB, AB, SD, VA, CG, and AS on both easily. I’m still trying to figure out what the sound font on my Savior is though. The default doesn’t sound like the normal Obsidian Font

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunner
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #309 on: October 24, 2018, 02:16:17 PM »

More pics with blade's lit. My phone doesn't do the VA justice, need a new camera. With spinning the claws do seam to make it harder, but everyone's hands and skill level are different. The claws maybe removable the allen  head that holds them in place is smaller than any I have now so I don't know for sure. The recharge port on mine does work, at least the charger shows to be charging. Edon the blue Butcher looks great makes me second guess mine in black. There has been a lot of very nice raffle sabers, that Electrum  Wind is an awesome snag. Keep the pictures coming Thanks for sharing

"DO OR DO NOT THERE IS ON TRY".    Yoda

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #310 on: October 24, 2018, 02:51:55 PM »

It's beautiful, Gunner! 

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #311 on: October 25, 2018, 12:52:30 AM »

Wow, very nice Gunner.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #312 on: October 25, 2018, 01:21:25 AM »

Sweet picz and saberz every1!!!  Thx 4 da pics and the 411 on the Hot $hit!!  Point Massacre!!  Shocked

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #313 on: October 25, 2018, 03:07:43 AM »

Some great pics, folks

Newest additions arrived today.
Black anodized Butcher in VA with AS FoC and Obs V4 sound, as well as my 2nd prize from the latest summer raffle: A Bane in GB with Obs V3 sound

Quick look video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl56whxlD0o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Gunner
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #314 on: October 25, 2018, 03:34:47 AM »

Great video Therion Jinn. I've been wondering about the Bane. Most pics and video's that I've found is of the old RGB model with three buttons, looks much better with only one. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the win.

"DO OR DO NOT THERE IS ON TRY".    Yoda

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: